Microsoft has purchased Activision Blizzard - WSJ

2 hours ago, Vini said:

Microsoft won't give a shit about sales expectations. They want gamepass subscribers. 

And the way to do that is to deny playstation owners their favorite COD games until they switch to Xbox or subscribe on PC.

If I was Microsoft I would pull Warzone and all COD from playstation effective immediately. This is war baby.

I don't think they'll touch actual Warzone as that will it still give them numbers.

However, I bet Sony will be stupid enough to pull Warzone out of Shitstation themselves and as arrogant as they are right now, they will shoot themselves on the foot, once again.

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except Sony bought studios that were already operating as a second-party, like Housemarque. Who were never multi-plat developers.   Or the studios had no IPs of their own, they were port dev

No, I don’t rent.

MU ha ha ha ha Mu ha ha ha. The sheep have been Bill Cosby’ed and R Kelly’ed

Posted Images

Just now, ghostz said:

aX4NZfl.jpg

:D 

Except Sony bought studios that were already operating as a second-party, like Housemarque. Who were never multi-plat developers.

Or the studios had no IPs of their own, they were port developers.

And none of those are major publishers.

So................no, that's not even remotely the same thing

And I'm almost certain that person would've gotten their ass handed to them in the following posts of that thread.

So, you lost that talking point, as well.

• Upvote 1
  • Geese 1
  • NPC 1
1 minute ago, Substatic said:

Shut the fuck up.

Sorry, I don't have any reason to listen to second-class citizens.

Please, continue the slurping noises of you sucking on lemmings' toes.

Lemmings are already made fun of..........imagine how much more pathetic you'd have to be in order to be a clinger-on of a lemming.  He even typed (oh, by the way guiz, they also are on PC) in that post.

:lawl:Legit one of the more funny things I've seen lately.

22 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Except Sony bought studios that were already operating as a second-party, like Housemarque. Who were never multi-plat developers.

Or the studios had no IPs of their own, they were port developers.

And none of those are major publishers.

So................no, that's not even remotely the same thing

And I'm almost certain that person would've gotten their ass handed to them in the following posts of that thread.

So, you lost that talking point, as well.

VS worked on Halo infinite :D 

Just now, ghostz said:

VS worked on Halo infinite :D 

So Sony took away Halo developers?

Or was that a byproduct of Halo being a failure, that they had to look to outside developers?

:lawl:Did you really just say "THEY TOOK DEVELOPERS, WE NEED THEM TO HELP MAKE HALO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!":lawl:

Imagine being the kind of retard that cheers for this. You're over the moon because a trillion dollar megacorp used its ill-gotten monopoly money to buy out other companies and you're hope isnt that they give you new games, its that you hope they will take away games from other systems "just because". You WILL buy their hardware/subscriptions whether you like it or not.

This is what people warned about when Microsoft entered the industry. 20 years they couldnt compete, they couldnt make a console or games worth a damn so they resort to plan B and run to Daddy so he can buy them out of trouble because the xbox division sure as hell wouldnt be able to afford all of these purchases if it was to stand on its own two feet.

Lemmings are in for a shock here because Microsoft doesn't give a fuck about Xbox. This is all about Gamepass, they want it so that if someone decides they want to get into gaming the first thing they do is purchase a Gamepass subscription. They want all gamers to be paying them a subscriptiom every month.

I always knew MS was bad for the industry but damn they really are cancer lmao piracy has never been more justified.

And before you lemmings say anything the last Activision game I actually gave a damn about was probably the original CoD lmaoin fact I deleted my acitvision blizzard account a few weeks back because those dumb fucks demanded a government issued ID just to change a phone number. Fuck them.

8 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Imagine being the kind of retard that cheers for this. You're over the moon because a trillion dollar megacorp used its ill-gotten monopoly money to buy out other companies and you're hope isnt that they give you new games, its that you hope they will take away games from other systems "just because". You WILL buy their hardware/subscriptions whether you like it or not.

This is what people warned about when Microsoft entered the industry. 20 years they couldnt compete, they couldnt make a console or games worth a damn so they resort to plan B and run to Daddy so he can buy them out of trouble because the xbox division sure as hell wouldnt be able to afford all of these purchases if it was to stand on its own two feet.

Lemmings are in for a shock here because Microsoft doesn't give a fuck about Xbox. This is all about Gamepass, they want it so that if someone decides they want to get into gaming the first thing they do is purchase a Gamepass subscription. They want all gamers to be paying them a subscriptiom every month.

I always knew MS was bad for the industry but damn they really are cancer lmao piracy has never been more justified.

And before you lemmings say anything the last Activision game I actually gave a damn about was probably the original CoD lmaoin fact I deleted my acitvision blizzard account a few weeks back because those dumb fucks demanded a government issued ID just to change a phone number. Fuck them.

28 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So Sony took away Halo developers?

Or was that a byproduct of Halo being a failure, that they had to look to outside developers?

:lawl:Did you really just say "THEY TOOK DEVELOPERS, WE NEED THEM TO HELP MAKE HALO GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!":lawl:

Holy fuck the meltdowns :kaz: