Microsoft has purchased Activision Blizzard - WSJ

• Replies 385
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except Sony bought studios that were already operating as a second-party, like Housemarque. Who were never multi-plat developers.   Or the studios had no IPs of their own, they were port dev

No, I don’t rent.

MU ha ha ha ha Mu ha ha ha. The sheep have been Bill Cosby’ed and R Kelly’ed

Posted Images

Whatever pressure you think may fall on Sony because of this, this plan only works if Sony succumbs to whatever Microsoft's goal is. And succumbs to it rather quickly.

And, its looking very apparent that the goal is that they want Sony to allow GamePass onto the Playstation userbase.

And if Sony and Nintendo still deny them, then what we are going to see is Call of Duty suddenly have a sharp drop in how much money they generate.

Sony, if they want, can probably start putting serious resources to make their own military shooter. And now they can design it around trying to push the graphics as much as possible.

If I were the Respawn guys, I'd be thinking about ditching EA and pretty much getting carte blanc to do whatever you want for a new FPS franchise for PS5.

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Holy fuck the meltdowns :kaz:

The only person melting down is the one that is arguing WHICH MONTH they looked stupid, and the one who brought up Kohls Cash.:drake:

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Whatever pressure you think may fall on Sony because of this, this plan only works if Sony succumbs to whatever Microsoft's goal is.

And, its looking very apparent that the goal is that they want Sony to allow GamePass onto the Playstation userbase.

And if Sony and Nintendo still deny them, then what we are going to see is Call of Duty suddenly have a sharp drop in how much money they generate.

Sony, if they want, can probably start putting serious resources to make their own military shooter. And now they can design it around trying to push the graphics as much as possible.

If I were the Respawn guys, I'd be thinking about ditching EA and pretty much getting carte blanc to do whatever you want for a new FPS franchise for PS5.

The only person melting down is the one that is arguing WHICH MONTH they looked stupid, and the one who brought up Kohls Cash.:drake:

He just referenced THREE threads (none relevant to this one) LMAO. 

Meltdown: CONFIRMED :banderoos:

Just now, ghostz said:

Stuck on stage 6 still, I bet we will be here for a while as he tries to dig himself out of this hole :rawf:

He doesn't have a response to me pointing out that he clearly doesn't understand  the meaning of "get defensive" and used it incorrectly.:drake:

He can't even RENT a clue.

31 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Imagine being the kind of retard that cheers for this. You're over the moon because a trillion dollar megacorp used its ill-gotten monopoly money to buy out other companies and you're hope isnt that they give you new games, its that you hope they will take away games from other systems "just because". You WILL buy their hardware/subscriptions whether you like it or not.

This is what people warned about when Microsoft entered the industry. 20 years they couldnt compete, they couldnt make a console or games worth a damn so they resort to plan B and run to Daddy so he can buy them out of trouble because the xbox division sure as hell wouldnt be able to afford all of these purchases if it was to stand on its own two feet.

Lemmings are in for a shock here because Microsoft doesn't give a fuck about Xbox. This is all about Gamepass, they want it so that if someone decides they want to get into gaming the first thing they do is purchase a Gamepass subscription. They want all gamers to be paying them a subscriptiom every month.

I always knew MS was bad for the industry but damn they really are cancer lmao piracy has never been more justified.

And before you lemmings say anything the last Activision game I actually gave a damn about was probably the original CoD lmaoin fact I deleted my acitvision blizzard account a few weeks back because those dumb fucks demanded a government issued ID just to change a phone number. Fuck them.

Holy shit at the meltdowns. :kaz:

• Haha 1