MS is going to force Sony to allow Gamepass

1 minute ago, ghostz said:

vouJEAY.png

giphy.gif?ssl=1

Poor guy is trying to move the topic over to just how good KIDS games are.

This is how bad GhettoPass has gotten.............he's now dreaming about playing Spyro and Crash bandicoot remasters

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:thanks for helping move the discussion over to that realization.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And the funny part is............what exactly is he boasting about, exactly?   HAHA!!! Microsoft spending all of this money to FORCE THEMSELVES AS A THIRD-PARTY onto the Playstation = succes

Except its right below both Spyro and Crash Bandicoot on your own list.   Did you just attempt to MOVE THE TOPIC?   Yup, you definitely tried.And failed.    

Just now, jehurey said:

Poor guy is trying to move the topic over to just how good KIDS games are.

This is how bad GhettoPass has gotten.............he's now dreaming about playing Spyro and Crash bandicoot remasters

:lawl::lawl::lawl::lawl:thanks for helping move the discussion over to that realization.

He's now happy people on Playstation get worse games. This is fantastic :D

Don't worry, they''l still be able to stream them. 

He's now happy people on Playstation get worse games. This is fantastic :D

Don't worry, they''l still be able to stream them. 

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Cows are the ones dreaming based on the sales. They'll be streaming them soon enough, though :D 

Cows are the ones dreaming based on the sales.

No, that's what you are dreaming with Microsoft.

Along with dreaming about kids games, apparently.

Man GhettoPass's must have a bad selection if you are dreaming about kids games.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Yes, exactly the point. You'll still be able to play them, you'll just have to stream them to your PS5 via the Xbox Gamepass app. :D 

....for the 5th time. :dbry:

And for the fifth time I am telling you Sony won't allow this as they get nothing in return, it's a move that entirely benefits MS.

And if MS strategy is to force Sony into taking that path and they don't then they lose money as well.

I'm sorry but this isn't Fantasy Fanboys Lala Land. It's a big business with big money involved and it has to be profitable to be maintained. MS can't only rely on their war chest like you faggots like to say, they're expecting returns on their investment.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

And for the fifth time I am telling you Sony won't allow this as they get nothing in return, it's a move that entirely benefits MS.

And if MS strategy is to force Sony into taking that path and they don't then they lose money as well.

I'm sorry but this isn't Fantasy Fanboys Lala Land. It's a big business with big money involved and it has to be profitable to be maintained. MS can't only rely on their war chest like you faggots like to say, they're expecting returns on their investment.

Then you’ll have very few games to play on PlayStation. :reg:

Lol Activision got lucky with the Crash and Spyro remakes.

But let's face it, Crash 4 sequel was a huge flop and a new Spyro wouldn't be any different.

Lmao, the $70 billion was for CoD/Diablo/Warcraft. Pretty much everything else they have is irrelevant at this point in time.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Lol Activision got lucky with the Crash and Spyro remakes.

But let's face it, Crash 4 sequel was a huge flop and a new Spyro wouldn't be any different.

Lmao, the $70 billion was for CoD/Diablo/Warcraft. Pretty much everything else they have is irrelevant at this point in time.

“they got lucky” 

:D this is where cows are at. At least 5 of their franchises sold 2 million+ on PS. And cod is the biggest game on PS, by 10x. 

Just now, ghostz said:

“they got lucky” 

:D this is where cows are at. At least 5 of their franchises sold 2 million+ on PS. And cod is the biggest game on PS, by 10x. 

They got lucky in the sense that they sold way higher than expectations due to nostalgic fans.

Like I said, it's done and over with, they tried to make a new Crash right after the success of the remake and it bombed, hard. Probably cancelled their Spyro sequel right then and there (if it ever was a thing). These two IPs are dead now.

I'm not talking about CoD.

4 minutes ago, Ramza said:

They got lucky in the sense that they sold way higher than expectations due to nostalgic fans.

Like I said, it's done and over with, they tried to make a new Crash right after the success of the remake and it bombed, hard. Probably cancelled their Spyro sequel right then and there (if it ever was a thing). These two IPs are dead now.

I'm not talking about CoD.

Crash 4 has sold over 1 million copies.. as did the racing game. :D 

Edited by ghostz
3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

“they got lucky” 

CoD isn't as big as you think. There's only two CoD game in the top 10 best selling game on PS4 and neither are at no 1, or two for that matter. Even Uncharted 4 outsold it (probably includes sales from bundles though).

10 Best-Selling PlayStation 4 Games of All-Time (thegamer.com)

God of War alone made more money than a few months of Gamepass. You guys are overrating the fuck out of GP revenue streams. The typical $60 AAA games model is still a winning strategy, at least when you're Sony or Nintendo and produce great exclusives.

Meanwhile MS is bleeding money left and right trying to buy out the competition. lmao

Crash 4 has sold over 1 million copies.. as did the racing game. :D 

The racing game is a remake and was counting it with the other remakes.

Crash 4 underperformed and that was right after the goodwill coming from the remakes and I'm not seeing a Spyro sequel anywhere. These two franchises had their little moment and it's back to sleep for both.

Lol at pretending either franchises are relevant.

In the UK physical sales were 80% less than Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

Just now, Ramza said:

The racing game is a remake and was counting it with the other remakes.

Crash 4 underperformed and that was right after the goodwill coming from the remakes and I'm not seeing a Spyro sequel anywhere. These two franchises had their little moment and it's back to sleep for both.

Lol at pretending either franchises are relevant.

In the UK physical sales were 80% less than Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy

That's fine if you want to use UK, it still went #1 that month due to PS sales

It's unlikely Activision expected the new game to match the success of the more nostalgic remakes, which is just as well because Crash 4's launch sales are 80% lower than that of N.Sane Trilogy. Crash has a history with PlayStation, and so it's no surprise to see that 82% of sales were on PS4 with the remainder on Xbox One

Either way, there are even more games than just Spyro and Crash, LOL.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

That would be interesting, but I think making PS gamers play through xCloud exclusively would have its own issues unless they work on the tech. Nobody would be able to stream modern games in 4K and then there's also input lag issues for faster paced games.

This is exactly the point. It will be best played on Xbox, PC. PS users will get a second rate version while xCloud continues to improve. 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

I personally would be fine with a price increase. If they went to $19.99 a month, I'd still pay it happily.

Of course you would :hest: You live to serve these fuckers. You have stockholm syndrome.