Its finally over...

Just now, Substatic said:

What movie is it? 

What the fuck are you talking about, it gets all of XB's games

61s2vc.jpg

I love it when they clearly understand the picture..............yet pretend that they don't.

I love MAKING THEM have to say that.

over and over and over.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jerry is still mentally ill. Not surprised. 

TCHBK

IT IS WRITTEN 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Substatic said:

You have to get better at these types of SW pictures, this is very bad I don't understand the reference.

For example, this is self explanatory:

3aaaalolbc.jpg

Is that a picture of you being happy about finally getting a port of the game three years later?

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

Is that a picture of you being happy about finally getting a port of the game three years later?

It's quite self explanatory. It has the system the game is from and why he is crying. 

Not some random movie scene, which I still don't know the name of or what it's referring to.

Try better next time.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

yeah, you're crying tears of joy, because you finally got a port from the Xbox version of Alan Wake........finally years later

That's not me. Also it clearly says XBOX version on it. He's clearly crying because it flopped, as written on the picture.

You don't have to watch a movie to understand the picture through a vague reference. See how it's done?

1 minute ago, Substatic said:

That's not me. Also it clearly says XBOX version on it.

Yeah, we need to know WHERE you..........the second-class leech, is getting the game from.

So...BOOM.......there's the Xbox logo to signify that.

You've finally gotten the game, years later..............so you're happy that you are crying in joy...BOOM...hence the tears.

The picture visually informs us of all of this.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah, we need to know WHERE you..........the second-class leech, is getting the game from.

So...BOOM.......there's the Xbox logo to signify that.

You've finally gotten the game, years later..............so you're happy that you are crying in joy...BOOM...hence the tears.

The picture visually informs us of all of this.

What does this have to do with it clearly saying "It's not a flop" and it only saying XBOX on the title.

See, you have to reach and lie, while I literally still have no clue what movie your first picture is from or what it's referencing 

Just now, Substatic said:

What does this have to do with it clearly saying "It's not a flop" and it only saying XBOX on the title.

Well, I imagine that since you're so desperate for ANY games, whatsoever, you would delude yourself into thinking its not a flop.

And I already explained the Xbox logo.its to show WHERE you are getting your port from, that you are desperately crying tears of joy.

C'mon man........try to keep up.

Just now, jehurey said:

Well, I imagine that since you're so desperate for ANY games, whatsoever, you would delude yourself into thinking its not a flop.

And I already explained the Xbox logo.its to show WHERE you are getting your port from, that you are desperately crying tears of joy.

C'mon man........try to keep up.

Just get better at SW pics dude.

3 minutes ago, Substatic said:

Just work on your pics man. Keep at it. You will get better.

No, the pics did its job.

I showed you being a lemming-clinging simp.

And you got about as pissed off as a lemming-clinging simp would've gotten.

So............what do I need to work on, when the pic depicted exactly what it needed to depict?

See, we can see it right here:

61s2vc.jpg

You see.............the lemming looks annoying and pathetic.

And you can literally see how YOU are nothing more than a creepier EXTENSION of that thing that is annoying and pathetic.

Pretty simply, really.

Edited by jehurey

It's interesting how long lost posters like Tranik and shittyboy came back the moment they heard this news despite not posting here for years.

Like somewhere IRL tjey heard this news and thought "I must post on systemwars and own the cows!"

Actual no lifers :tom:

• dead 1
7 hours ago, TLHBO said:

It's interesting how long lost posters like Tranik and shittyboy came back the moment they heard this news despite not posting here for years.

Like somewhere IRL tjey heard this news and thought "I must post on systemwars and own the cows!"

Actual no lifers :tom:

bu bu teh fanboyz are comingz back ;(

lmfao, if this were the other way around, you would be circle jerking with the returning cows.

Delicious tears,

TCHBFK :kaz:

1 hour ago, MalaXmaS said:

bu bu teh fanboyz are comingz back ;(

lmfao, if this were the other way around, you would be circle jerking with the returning cows.

Delicious tears,

TCHBFK :kaz:

In order for it to be the other way around, Sony would have to have been flopping and failing for over 7 straight years, while getting their asses handed to them by the competition.

The thing is, if such a thing happened with Sony..........almost all of us would have had some self-dignity to stop clinging onto a company that would fail that much.

You guys.................don't have that self-dignity.

• 2 weeks later...