What FPS are Cows going to be playing moving forward?

What fps will Sony have?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Well?

• Resistance!
    • Killzone!
    • Battlefield!
    • Pshhhhhh, FPS SUCK!

2 hours ago, Vini said:

Cows don't play FPS they prefer third person movie simulators. 

Sony first party games absolutely shit on your creatively bankrupt kiddy FPS. Are you fucking kidding me?

CoD Vanguard or Horizon 2/God of War 2? Man, what a TOUGH choice. :rofl:

The only FPS (if you want to call it that) I have recently loved was Deathloop. It’s not really my genre anymore. I think it peaked around HL2, farcry, F.E.A.R and CoD 2. Some can say it peaked a bit later with modern warfare and halo 3, but I don’t share those feelings. 

2 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

The only FPS (if you want to call it that) I have recently loved was Deathloop. It’s not really my genre anymore. I think it peaked around HL2, farcry, F.E.A.R and CoD 2. Some can say it peaked a bit later with modern warfare and halo 3, but I don’t share those feelings. 

Which is owned my MS as well. Wouldn’t expect any more games from that studio on PS. 

Just now, ghostz said:

Which is owned my MS as well. Wouldn’t expect any more games from that studio on PS. 

no doubt. i'll get deathloop 2 (or whatever the next franchise is) on xbox. i just think the genre is pretty stale, unless you are 13.

Just now, ghostz said:

I don’t disagree, but that doesn’t stop the fact that it’s the biggest genre in gaming still. 

true. it's like online multiplayer role-playing games. they are huge, but i never understood why they are so popular. i hated WoW.