Phil already making Activision better: CoD to move away from yearly release, Guitar Hero is coming back.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

While gen 9 started in 2020, gen 8 is still strong with the ps4. gen 7 is doing amazingly well with the switch.

Yeah sorta like:   Fresh water from a spring creek = water treatment plant = sewage is all basically from the same source   You're the one with the sewage pretending you're no diff

No they didn't.   In fact somebody actually proved that to you in a previous argument you lost.   You're getting multiplats..........in fact, you're not even getting any NEW multip

Wells, that's one way of saying there's job cuts.

The Call of Duty developers were already on a 2-3 year development cycle, that's why they had three of them so that they could have a game release every year.

So, they're basically saying that they are taking a developer off of that.

Weakest developer is probably Treyarch, but they do Black Ops. Sledgehammer is the newest developer, but they actually seems like the most graphically talented.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Wells, that's one way of saying there's job cuts.

The Call of Duty developers were already on a 2-3 year development cycle, that's why they had three of them so that they could have a game release every year.

So, they're basically saying that they are taking a developer off of that.

Weakest developer is probably Treyarch, but they do Black Ops. Sledgehammer is the newest developer, but they actually seems like the most graphically talented.

doubt it. One of them would likely become a support studio like Raven.

12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

doubt it. One of them would likely become a support studio like Raven.

Yeah they could turn 2 of them into support studios and just have Infinity Ward make CoDs. Which is what I would do. 

Have Treyarch make standalone Zombies. IW would make CoD and Warzone. 

Edited by Vini
33 minutes ago, Substatic said:

PC = Windows = MS.

Yeah sorta like:

Fresh water from a spring creek = water treatment plant = sewage is all basically from the same source:hest:

You're the one with the sewage pretending you're no different than the people upstream.:lawl::lawl:

• Haha 1
36 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Yeah sorta like:

Fresh water from a spring creek = water treatment plant = sewage is all basically from the same source:hest:

You're the one with the sewage pretending you're no different than the people upstream.:lawl::lawl:

PC won last gen and will win this gen. Thank you Lord Phil. 

24 minutes ago, Substatic said:

PC won last gen and will win this gen. Thank you Lord Phil. 

No they didn't.

In fact somebody actually proved that to you in a previous argument you lost.

You're getting multiplats..........in fact, you're not even getting any NEW multiplats, just keeping existing ones.:hest:

I love how this is considered an accomplishment...........it probably is:lawl:

• Confused 1
19 hours ago, jehurey said:

In fact somebody actually proved that to you in a previous argument you lost.

Link that occurance in your next post buddy boy.

You must have been having another dream, my signature displays this quite well. PC won in the SW Meta Game that we have always used (since 2000) as well as for gfx king of Gen8.

19 hours ago, jehurey said:

You're getting multiplats.........

Well yeah, but from all systems that don't give them to each other. Resulting in the W. A significant portion of the library of PS is multiplats, and 100% of XBOX is too now. 

So this is the part where you say games only on  MS platforms "dont' count" or "count less". And it's the part where I laugh because that isn't really a thing anywhere. Not even here.

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Link that occurance in your next post buddy boy.

You must have been having another dream, my signature displays this quite well. PC won in the SW Meta Game that we have always used (since 2000) as well as for gfx king of Gen8.

You already lost that argument with Gouko already. And you are perfectly aware of it.

No point in trying to play dumb and pretend that you don't know.

1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Well yeah

Thanks for admitting how embarrassing it is that you consider getting multiplats YOU ALREADY had to somehow be a victory. LOL

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

You already lost that argument with Gouko already.  

[Citation Needed] I can't imagine this having occurred, find the link.

I know I have my citation in my sig showing the rather large Gen8 win for PC. I actually am positive this was the largest 1st place gap in SW history since we started doing this in 2000. Having multiple platforms give you their games while not sharing it with each other has great results 😉. Same goes for GFX.

And that's not even including Gen8 Nintendo emulation, which lets face it, is real and should count since they are objectively playable games on PC and at times better. I just don't that since it's usually not legally allowed to be discussed indepth in multiple SW forums.

Edited by Substatic
43 minutes ago, Substatic said:

[Citation Needed]

Sorry, you're not gonna stall this one out.

You already know exactly which conversation you had with Gouko.

There's no point in you trying to play stupid.

And now you're talking about STEALING GAMES and trying to claim that as a victory

By that logic, if I break into a store and STEAL AN XBOX, that's an accomplishment for Playstation owners:hest:

It really is pathetic that you are basically saying that Hermits are desperate for games, that they have to resort to illegitimate bootlegs products.

Just now, Substatic said:

Can you link it my broheem? 

You're currently linked with your brain, and your memories.

And can access that.

If you don't want to......then you're basically telling me that you're avoiding what I just told you to remember.

Which means that you know I'm correct.

Like I said.............stalling isn't going to work.

Pretending to play stupid isn't going to work.

9 minutes ago, Substatic said:

I really don't know what you're talking about.

So you blocked it out of your head.

Good for you to admit.

We don't need to re-litigate things that we've already proved........because you have a suspect memory.

That's your problem, not everybody elses.