Nobody going to talk about Sony buying Bungie for $3.6B?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SEGA just sold off its entire arcade business in Japan because of COVID related losses. They're probably bleeding money and wouldn't mind becoming apart of a major company like Sony. In fact it just m

Is it because they will remain an independent subsidiary and continue to be multiplat?                         Sony 3rd Party Stu

All I see is Herm, Lem, Ghostz tears. Cows still causing full breakdowns after all these years   

12 minutes ago, Snowman said:

All I see is Herm, Lem, Ghostz tears. Cows still causing full breakdowns after all these years 

:king:

On 2012-03-04 at 1:14 PM, ghostz said:

But, my point is, Bungie sucks cock. That was Halo 2 vs Halo 3, you kids have faith in bungie...for no reason.

I’ve been saying Bungie sucks for a decade. :tom:

i do have tears…. Tears of laughter that Sony just spent 3.6 billion on BUNGIE :mroff:

Edited by ghostz
12 hours ago, jehurey said:

Poor guys are either lying or stealing to not look stupid.

...........aside from the fact that they're admitting that they'll go to great lengths to lie and steal.......for a four year-old port.

Thanks for your testimonial!:blessed:

Best on PC.   Also lol "great lengths". 

Edited by Substatic
1 hour ago, Substatic said:

Best on PC.   Also lol "great lengths". 

LOL poor second class criminal (not even worthy of being labeled a citizen anymore:tom:) is trying to boast about his stealing.

If you had to suck a dick to get a 4 year old playstation port........its clearly obvious that you would do it, and then even come back and tell us it wasn't even that difficult for you.:hest:

31 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL poor second class criminal (not even worthy of being labeled a citizen anymore) is trying to boast about his stealing.

If you had to suck a dick to get a 4 year old playstation port........its clearly obvious that you would do it, and then even come back and tell us it wasn't even that difficult for you.

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪

So is it best on PC or not?

Edited by Substatic
5 minutes ago, Substatic said:

So is it best on PC or not?

best on my PC, this was already established:hest:

and besides, why would i listen to somebody who would suck a dick for a four year old port, and then boast about how easy it was:lawl:

• Haha 1
41 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL poor second class criminal (not even worthy of being labeled a citizen anymore:tom:) is trying to boast about his stealing.

If you had to suck a dick to get a 4 year old playstation port........its clearly obvious that you would do it, and then even come back and tell us it wasn't even that difficult for you.:hest:

Proving once again that Incel Jer's the dumbest person alive: While trying to bait Sub, he unwittingly admits he's a second-class thief who doesn't deserve US citizenship. We the citizens of the US concur. Deport this pock-faced dwarf back to Mexico. :camby: 

bA1cgOO.jpg

5xWXLAN.jpg

What an idiot. :pavarotti:

• dead 1
Just now, Saucer said:

Proving once again that Incel Jer's the dumbest person alive: While trying to bait Sub, he unwittingly admits he's a second-class thief who doesn't deserve US citizenship. We the citizens of the US concur. Deport this pock-faced dwarf back to Mexico. :camby: 

bA1cgOO.jpg

5xWXLAN.jpg

fatality

17 minutes ago, Saucer said:

bA1cgOO.jpg

5xWXLAN.jpg

LOL this poor bastard has got nearly 10 year old butthurt on standby

And that remark is regarding the eShop selling NES games, and how I thought $5 was too much for NES games, and I would rather see a subscription model

:lawl::lawl::lawl:he just got busted trying to misrepresent what I was saying for this argument regarding today's games

Bitch STILL can't win. And he probably knew I was going to catch him, so he's already waiting with his next insult as his Plan B.

44 minutes ago, jehurey said:

best on my PC, this was already established:hest:

and besides, why would i listen to somebody who would suck a dick for a four year old port, and then boast about how easy it was:lawl:

No it isn't.  The game doesn't even exist on your PC :mj:

Just now, Remij said:

No it isn't.  The game doesn't even exist on your PC :mj:

Butthurt entering day two, for somebody who announce their leave yesterday:hest:

why would I buy a four year old port? how pathetic is that?

of course, it makes sense with you, seeing as though you haven't played a Playstation 4 game since Spring of 2014.:lawl:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Butthurt entering day two, for somebody who announce their leave yesterday:hest:

why would I buy a four year old port? how pathetic is that?

of course, it makes sense with you, seeing as though you haven't played a Playstation 4 game since Spring of 2014.:lawl:

Well for one, you barely played the PS4 version..  but I guess back then nobody from SW was forcing you to play games..so you had no reason to.

But hey thanks for admitting you don't own it on PC and thus don't have the best version of the game.  That was easy  :hehe:

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

Well for one, you barely played the PS4 version.. 

Nope, I've played quite a bit of it.

Thanks for being butthurt to go looking me up (again).

No...........I said BEST on my PC.

because it would play best on my PC.  You can definitely talk about how I don't own it, because I would love for you to point out that I'm not the one chasing and paying full price for four year old ports.

Like you guys did.:hest:

3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

if sony gets capcom or sega, then i'll be impressed. bungie is meh.

That's my big fear with MS going nuclear and buying Activision-Blizzard. I want the big Japanese third-parties to stay independent.  

Edited by Saucer