Uh oh pt. 2

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nope.   Post your source...........or else you have completely lost this argument.   Post your proof  of you knowing this before August 25th,..........or else you have completely l

He still tries to argue with me about this... even after everything that is happening     The PS fanboy denial checklist: - Sony will never port games to PC. - Sony is letting t

anything is possible. hell, ps5 games weren't going to be playable on ps4. look how that turned out. ironically, MS has discontinued the xbone s/x and are only making games playable for their newer sy

Sure, from their live service games.

Why would they stagger the release of a live service game on one platform first, when the whole point of generating revenue for a live service game is that it be available to as many people as possible?

Uh oh..........forgot to apply some plain ole common sense.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Sure, from their live service games.

Why would they stagger the release of a live service game on one platform first, when the whole point of generating revenue for a live service game is that it be available to as many people as possible?

Uh oh..........forgot to apply some plain ole common sense.

:hest:

He still tries to argue with me about this... even after everything that is happening :rofl:

The PS fanboy denial checklist:

- Sony will never port games to PC.
- Sony is letting them port the Quantic Dream games because it is an investor in Epic and the exclusivity money paid for development. Don't expect more ports.

- Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC... through PSNow HAHAHA There's you PC announcement Hermits!
- Sony is porting Horizon Zero Dawn only because most of the work has been done on account of Death Stranding using the same engine and it wants to drum up interest in the sequel. Don't expect ports of anything released relatively recently.
- Sony is porting Days Gone because it underperformed. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful franchise, like Uncharted.
- Sony is porting Uncharted because it's dormant franchise. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful and active franchise, like God of War.
- Sony is porting God of War (2018) because it's not a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of games that are also available on PS5.

- Sony is porting Sackboy because it is a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of PS5 exclusives. <--- We are here.
- Sony is porting [PS5 exclusive] because [reason]. Don't expect day-one releases.
- I can't believe Sony is doing day-one releases! I'm cancelling my pre-orders! / I always suspected Sony's PC port initiative would culminate in day-and-date releases! I never said otherwise, no sir!

:tom:

Oh... if only Jerky knew what I know:tom5:

• dead 1
25 minutes ago, Remij said:

@Goukosan :feelsbadman:

:trump3:

On 2022-01-31 at 6:39 PM, Goukosan said:

They're going to keep pumping out their exclusive content + expand into a wider base with  separate multiplat titles etc.

And then then when the benefits of that exclusive game to PlayStation has passed... They port it to PC and get even more sales. 

They've already stated as such. 

It's a win a win for them. 

That's no different from what I said.. Reading is essential :umad:

Nice try though 

11 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

That's no different from what I said.. Reading is essential :umad:

Nice try though 

Nope, because I bet you that they will release a PS Exclusive IP day and date on PC by the end of the gen.. you said they wouldn't.

And the thing is.. we can be talking about SP games OR Live service games...  Either way.. I told you they will. :trump:

52 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope, because I bet you that they will release a PS Exclusive IP day and date on PC by the end of the gen.. you said they wouldn't.

And the thing is.. we can be talking about SP games OR Live service games...  Either way.. I told you they will. :trump:

Awww you want to twist it outside the scope of Day 1 EXCLUSIVE content...which was always the conversation... How cute.

Edited by Goukosan

Things like Bloodborne Ultimate Ed (or whatever it's called) will defs be Day 1 PC/PS5.

Same with these other remakes/editions they will do. Quite possibly also the TLOU Remake.

However no way any more new exclusive entry will be Day 1 atm. I think there has been a very clear line and strategy in what they are releasing on PC and when and it all makes a lot of sense. 

12 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Awww you want to twist it outside the scope of Day 1 EXCLUSIVE content...which was always the conversation... How cute.

Huh?

I'm not twisting anything.  Sony will release a big tentpole SP IP of theirs Day 1 on PC, by the end of the gen.

I told your ass I'm winning this bet and I'm not reliant on "live service" games.. which you guys are VERY CONVENIENTLY trying to claim as "different games and not Sony what you meant" :tear2:

We're one year in... and you guys still think 6 years from now Sony wont be releasing day 1 games on PC :hest:

13 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Things like Bloodborne Ultimate Ed (or whatever it's called) will defs be Day 1 PC/PS5.

Same with these other remakes/editions they will do. Quite possibly also the TLOU Remake.

However no way any more new exclusive entry will be Day 1 atm. I think there has been a very clear line and strategy in what they are releasing on PC and when and it all makes a lot of sense. 

Look how quickly things are happening though.  6 years from now is a LONG time, and a lot is going to happen in that time.  The industry is going to change very drastically this gen.  Adding the pandemic, the consolidation of the industry.. the other big players looking to get into the gaming market...  This is speeding up the process and Sony will have no choice but to go all in.

I think it's best they get the ball rolling and let the fanboys have their hissy fits, and get over it, so they can fully focus on executing and growing their IPs in all markets.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

:hest:

He still tries to argue with me about this... even after everything that is happening :rofl:

The PS fanboy denial checklist:

- Sony will never port games to PC.
- Sony is letting them port the Quantic Dream games because it is an investor in Epic and the exclusivity money paid for development. Don't expect more ports.

- Horizon Zero Dawn is coming to PC... through PSNow HAHAHA There's you PC announcement Hermits!
- Sony is porting Horizon Zero Dawn only because most of the work has been done on account of Death Stranding using the same engine and it wants to drum up interest in the sequel. Don't expect ports of anything released relatively recently.
- Sony is porting Days Gone because it underperformed. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful franchise, like Uncharted.
- Sony is porting Uncharted because it's dormant franchise. Don't expect ports of titles in a successful and active franchise, like God of War.
- Sony is porting God of War (2018) because it's not a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of games that are also available on PS5.

- Sony is porting Sackboy because it is a cross-gen game. Don't expect ports of PS5 exclusives. <--- We are here.
- Sony is porting [PS5 exclusive] because [reason]. Don't expect day-one releases.
- I can't believe Sony is doing day-one releases! I'm cancelling my pre-orders! / I always suspected Sony's PC port initiative would culminate in day-and-date releases! I never said otherwise, no sir!

:tom:

Oh... if only Jerky knew what I know:tom5:

LOL look at allllllllllll that meltdown he's typing.

You don't know shit.

I love that he's now trying to act like an insider, again.:hest: Its so hilarious.

Hey...............insider...................what happened with Gamepass being at 30 million subscriptions by the end of 2021?

If I know what you knew...............I'd look stupid.:lawl:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Huh?

I'm not twisting anything.  Sony will release a big tentpole SP IP of theirs Day 1 on PC, by the end of the gen.

I told your ass I'm winning this bet and I'm not reliant on "live service" games.. which you guys are VERY CONVENIENTLY trying to claim as "different games and not Sony what you meant" :tear2:

We're one year in... and you guys still think 6 years from now Sony wont be releasing day 1 games on PC :hest:

Who is you guys? Stop trying to conflate what others say with what I said :umad:

Sony already laid out the long term plan for PC and PS5 for this gen.  Day 1 tent pole exclusives on PS5 that are ported to PC later and now live service games that will be on every system. 

Just now, Remij said:

Look how quickly things are happening though.  6 years from now is a LONG time, and a lot is going to happen in that time.

yeah, you can make one wish a day........about 2,200 times. In addition to the approximately 1000 times you've already been wishing.

Sweetie, Jim Ryan just went out of his way to BUY ANOTHER STUDIOS to create multiplatform games.

They're porting LAST-GEN games.

All signs point to him clearly not touching internal studios tasked with making PS5 games.

PS5 projects are for PS5.

When the PS5 is no longer Sony's main platform............you can have the years-old leftovers.

Just now, jehurey said:

LOL look at allllllllllll that meltdown he's typing.

You don't know shit.

I love that he's now trying to act like an insider, again.:hest: Its so hilarious.

Hey...............insider...................what happened with Gamepass being at 30 million subscriptions by the end of 2021?

If I know what you knew...............I'd look stupid.:lawl:

Oh, he's mad :bate:

And that post is coming from the guy that just said Sony and Nintendo will work together and buy EA and make an agreement that Madden and other games come to Switch...  :lawl:

Yea, you DO know what I know... because I told you about the Strike minigame in Horizon FW, I told you about Death Stranding Directors Cut.... and I told you about Bloodborne.. which is done.  When it's announced for PC... the thread I'm going to make is going to possibly be the most epic thing ever posted on this forum... and I'm going to enjoy throwing these posts back in your face... allowing you to keep digging your own grave... like I did DynamiteCop many times.

When I tell you I KNOW something for a fact... and I get you to continually double down on it... that's on purpose. :trump:

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Who is you guys? Stop trying to conflate what others say with what I said :umad:

Sony already laid out the long term plan for PC and PS5 for this gen.  Day 1 tent pole exclusives on PS5 that are ported to PC later and now live service games that will be on every system. 

Dude, just stop right there.  I said by the end of this gen Sony will have released at least 1 first party SP game day and date on PC.  And I'm meant their main franchises.... not stupid expansion live service shit.

You told me they wouldn't.

So that's what the bet is... and you're going to be proven wrong.

Edited by Remij
Just now, Remij said:

Oh, he's mad :bate:

And that post is coming from the guy that just said Sony and Nintendo will work together and buy EA and make an agreement that Madden and other games come to Switch...  :lawl:

Yea, you DO know what I know... because I told you about the Strike minigame in Horizon FW, I told you about Death Stranding Directors Cut.... and I told you about Bloodborne.. which is done.  When it's announced for PC... the thread I'm going to make is going to possibly be the most epic thing ever posted on this forum... and I'm going to enjoy throwing these posts back in your face... allowing you to keep digging your own grave... like I did DynamiteCop many times.

When I tell you I KNOW something for a fact... and I get you to continually double down on it... that's on purpose. :trump:

types an entire mountain.

and then tries to say i'm mad, as he types another mountain.

He avoided that 30 million GamePass subscription sentence, hard.

What minigame?

No seriously............go find this past post where we are talking about a minigame in Horizon, but I have no idea of every talking about a mini-game in Horizon.

anything is possible. hell, ps5 games weren't going to be playable on ps4. look how that turned out. ironically, MS has discontinued the xbone s/x and are only making games playable for their newer systems.

• Like 1

There's a very simple question to ask.

If you're Jim Ryan, and you wanted to go multiplatform............why wouldn't you start with the CURRENT projects with your CURRENT internal studios?

It would be the easiest and fastest way to get a game on the PC.

Instead, he decided to involve other studios, and older games that they are LITERALLY giving away for free for current Playstation owners, and he also spent $3.6 Billion for an outside studio to make 10 new IPs.

He did everything BUT touch his internal studios.

4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

types an entire mountain.

and then tries to say i'm mad, as he types another mountain.

He avoided that 30 million GamePass subscription sentence, hard.

What minigame?

No seriously............go find this past post where we are talking about a minigame in Horizon, but I have no idea of every talking about a mini-game in Horizon.

I told you (and the forum) back in August of last year, or earlier (back around the time I told the forum the game would be delayed to Q1 2022) that Horizon FW has a board game/chess-like mini game.. as well as a racing mini game.

We didn't argue about it... I simply TOLD the forum about it being in the game...

How did I know about that? :wonder:

I'm fucking TELLING YOU that I know someone who knows someone... and you think I'm joking :D 

7 minutes ago, Remij said:

Dude, just stop right there.  I said by the end of this gen Sony will have released at least 1 first party SP game day and date on PC.  And I'm meant their main franchises.... not stupid expansion live service shit.

You told me they wouldn't.

So that's what the bet is... and you're going to be proven wrong.

Good, remember that and stop conflating what other people say with me....

With that said... You're going wait an entire gen to only be wrong :omglol: