GT7 State of Play Deep Dive 4K

28 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Remember back in the days when lemmings uzed to defend Forza at 30fps and told us the human eye couldn't tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps? :tom: Yes Lemz I am classifying you as a Lemming.

Pretty sure that was Cows :tom:

either way, GT7 doesn’t have Ray tracing in races at any Fps 

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just marvel at the fact there have been more Forza games in the last decade than Gran Turismo games spanning 5 fucking generations worth of consoles?    Xbox has truly milked the shit

Just because it doesn't meet your anal retentive expectations that doesn't mean it's an arcade racer. No one cares about your fgt standards and your boring racing sims that you play on your gay ass $2

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

true. that's some shady bait n' switch shit, though.

Bait and switch? To be fair, Polyphony Digital announced this a long time ago. They've always said ray tracing would be in replays only.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, TLHBO said:

Remember back in the days when lemmings uzed to defend Forza at 30fps and told us the human eye couldn't tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps? :tom: Yes Lemz I am classifying you as a Lemming.

I was a cow back then and shat on them for that argument.

Guess what?

My argument still stands.

Now I see cows trying to ignore that issue.

TCHBFR

7 hours ago, ghostz said:

FH looks leagues better in any event, LOL

No, it doesn't:tom:

holy shit.......he's still losing shit entering a second day

6 hours ago, ghostz said:

We have known that GT7 would feature sophisticated “ray-traced” graphics for a some time, but they will not be used everywhere. The game features two different graphic rendering modes:

• Frame Rate Mode: Used for gameplay, this mode runs at 60 frames-per-second and does not feature ray-tracing.
  • Ray Tracing Mode: Used for race replays, “3D stages”, and Photo Mode.

Cows :kaz:

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

it looks much, much better. 

on top of that, no ray tracing for GT outside of replays. Who the fuck watches replays? :D 

On top of that, you're losing your shit entering the second day

so funny seeing this

VBtRip4.png:tom:

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

But then you have cows like Jerry and Gouk claiming otherwise.  

There was a rumor going around without any credibility to it and people naturally got excited. I doubt it ever gets ray tracing support in gameplay unless they downgrade it a bit.

9 minutes ago, lynux3 said:

There was a rumor going around without any credibility to it and people naturally got excited. I doubt it ever gets ray tracing support in gameplay unless they downgrade it a bit.

we don't know about all ray-tracing effects.

the only thing is that the most taxing effect would be ray-tracing reflections on all cars, because they would have to reflect cars off of one-another.

19 minutes ago, jehurey said:

we don't know about all ray-tracing effects.

the only thing is that the most taxing effect would be ray-tracing reflections on all cars, because they would have to reflect cars off of one-another.

Yeah, it’s the reflections and shadows mostly when it comes to replays. I wouldn’t just turning off shadows and doing reflections only if it’s enough to get it to a stable 60fps.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

it looks much, much better. 

on top of that, no ray tracing for GT outside of replays. Who the fuck watches replays? :D 

It actually doesn’t. Even John from DF had to shoot down your fellow lemshit who was trying to compare it to Flopza yesterday  :cruise:

Its gonna be a long gen for you clowns when Flopza is still competing with last gen GT Sport and getting smoked :hest:

E536A974-671B-4D12-9BEE-77C6AE1F6D13.jpeg

Edited by FIREPOWER
2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

holy shit ghost has taken over jonb's and dynocrap's  job and is completely melting down over Gran Turismo owning the shit out of Forza.:lawl::lawl:

last time I checked, snozamotorsport 7 has a higher MC than the last several gt games. 

they both suck, tho.  Fh >>>>

Edited by ghostz
5 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Cows gasping for straws.

Going to hyperbole arguments whenever they are shown their most waited game is still an arcade racer.

Have you seen the shit they are pushing with GT7?

Realistic cloud formations, realistic night skies, music rally, photomode, GT Cafe.

Nothing in there is spoken about better AI and realistic damage.

Even the last part you see something that we have been doing since GT4 (chase the rabbit).

Fundamentally speaking, the GT franchise is dead.

Just because it doesn't meet your anal retentive expectations that doesn't mean it's an arcade racer. No one cares about your fgt standards and your boring racing sims that you play on your gay ass $2000 pedal and wheel setup.

It's time for you to take your pimped out 1998 Civic and go crash into another car in traffic. I bet the car damage is going to be pretty fucking realistic.

• Haha 1
  • dead 2