GT7 State of Play Deep Dive 4K

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just marvel at the fact there have been more Forza games in the last decade than Gran Turismo games spanning 5 fucking generations worth of consoles?    Xbox has truly milked the shit

Just because it doesn't meet your anal retentive expectations that doesn't mean it's an arcade racer. No one cares about your fgt standards and your boring racing sims that you play on your gay ass $2

13 hours ago, jehurey said:

you're a lemming

you're actually begging for the game........on a PC.

even thought you are a lemming.

you're hiding behind PC.

and before you think of responding.........do you realize just how big and dumb of a lemming you are?

You literally created this thread:

buzhUEG.png

Are you mentally ill? A lot has changed since 2014. Unfortunately for you, you are still the obese hobgoblin that refuses to grow up. At this point, I think i have the most powerful PC currently on SW. Stay mad, insect.

2 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

Did they ever add car damage to this series? 

Nope.

They still haven't.

At first everyone believed Poly's bullshit about car companies not wanting their cars being beat up.

Now everyone literally models broken down versions of their cars, except Polyphony.

Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Nope.

They still haven't.

At first everyone believed Poly's bullshit about car companies not wanting their cars being beat up.

Now everyone literally models broken down versions of their cars, except Polyphony.

It's like they don't want to add the required conditional statement in the code for when damage occurs, plus create the models to do it. Stupid asses need to stop being lazy.

2 minutes ago, Sublyminal said:

It's like they don't want to add the required conditional statement in the code for when damage occurs, plus create the models to do it. Stupid asses need to stop being lazy.

I don't know how modelling works. If it is an algorithm or they have to literally create double versions for their damaged models.

That's why you run a pretty sizeable dev team, unlike Polyphony Digital which has always been a small dev house mentality.

Let´s be honest, GT7 looks extremely outdated.

42 minutes ago, MalaXmaS said:

I don't know how modelling works. If it is an algorithm or they have to literally create double versions for their damaged models.

That's why you run a pretty sizeable dev team, unlike Polyphony Digital which has always been a small dev house mentality.

Let´s be honest, GT7 looks extremely outdated.

Very much so. I have clue how cows think it looks gold

10 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Sure, Forza 7 that came out in 2017. No where near Horizon, though. 

I played horizon maxed out on PC and the gifs I’ve seen of GT7 look better. But I do feel like horizon’s graphical shortcomings are more noticeable when you’re actually playing it, so it could be the same for GT where the pre-release footage is more impressive.

5 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I played horizon maxed out on PC and the gifs I’ve seen of GT7 look better. But I do feel like horizon’s graphical shortcomings are more noticeable when you’re actually playing it, so it could be the same for GT where the pre-release footage is more impressive.

im Sorry … you’re basing your opinion on…. GIFs????

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

And? 

It’s an effect. You can freely set it to be any time you want. Madden does this… LOL. 

You are a fucking moron :hest:

Not only does GT7 have superior lighting it also has superior real time weather and cloud formation. FOH with your shitty Boreza video :cruise: