GT7 State of Play Deep Dive 4K

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Horizon's pop in is some of the wort i've seen, and it really hurts the overall graphical fidelity. When you're going through the flat desert area and there's hundreds of cacti and shrubs just popping up in front of you, shit looks so bad.

Playing on Series X, no pop in.

Get a better PC, or get an Xbox.

• Ben 1
  • Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just marvel at the fact there have been more Forza games in the last decade than Gran Turismo games spanning 5 fucking generations worth of consoles?    Xbox has truly milked the shit

Just because it doesn't meet your anal retentive expectations that doesn't mean it's an arcade racer. No one cares about your fgt standards and your boring racing sims that you play on your gay ass $2

9 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You are a fucking moron :hest:

Not only does GT7 have superior lighting it also has superior real time weather and cloud formation. FOH with your shitty Boreza video :cruise:

There is no “real time” weather lmao. You choose the weather or it’s already picked for you. Not even every track allows for weather… or different times of the day. 

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

e8lAlm2.gif

UgSs2Lv.gif

Look at the tires in these MP4s and how they react to changes in the terrain. Stuff like this puts GT7 ahead

https://i.imgur.com/iaRnjrJ.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/cLWwBLU.mp4

This completely kicks the shit out of Flopza, it's not even funny anymore

https://imgur.com/a/eOWGpjt

Edited by FIREPOWER
3 hours ago, RaniK_ said:

Are you mentally ill? A lot has changed since 2014. Unfortunately for you, you are still the obese hobgoblin that refuses to grow up. At this point, I think i have the most powerful PC currently on SW. Stay mad, insect.

Yeah, alot has changed since 2014.

Xbox failed.

You went and hid behind a PC.

That's what changed.

• dead 1
32 minutes ago, ghostz said:

There is no “real time” weather lmao. You choose the weather or it’s already picked for you. Not even every track allows for weather… or different times of the day. 

You're a fucking idiot. Every track will have weather and day to night transitions. Some will have limitations on the types of weather they can have and some will also have limitations on how far the day/night cycle goes. Do some fucking research you moron, and stop pulling shit from your ass. What you are descibing is GT Sport not GT7. Kaz has already made clear what GT7 will have.

https://traxion.gg/gran-turismo-7-features-detailed-dynamic-weather-but-not-at-every-track/

Yamauchi explains in the interview on Famitsu: “First of all, the change over time, but the change from morning to night is in every course. However, the change from night to morning is only used in some courses. For example, it’s a place where 24-hour races are held, such as the Nürburgring.

Also, regarding the change in weather, the change from sunny to cloudy can be experienced on all courses, but it is limited on the course where it rains.

Edited by FIREPOWER
10 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You're a fucking idiot. Every track will have weather and day to night transitions. Some will have limitations on the types of weather they can have and some will also have limitations on how far the day/night cycle goes. Do some fucking research you moron, and stop pulling shit from your ass. What you are descibing is GT Sport not GT7. Kaz has already made clear what GT7 will have.

https://traxion.gg/gran-turismo-7-features-detailed-dynamic-weather-but-not-at-every-track/

Yes, you CHOOSE for it to rain. Lmao. You just proved my point, holy shit. :kaz:

“sunny to cloudy” LMFAO

Edited by ghostz
9 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Yes, you CHOOSE for it to rain. Lmao. You just proved my point, holy shit. :kaz:

“sunny to cloudy” LMFAO

You don't choose whether it's sunny or cloudy you moron. Rain isn't the only weather effect...GEEZUS you're an idiot :mj:.

Rain is just one of the weather effects and yes not all tracks will have rain but all tracks will have weather. Reading comprehension fails with you.

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Those aren’t even gameplay, holy fuck :D 

:mickeyj:  Like 99% of the Flopza crap you lemshits post is gameplay.

Edited by FIREPOWER
26 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

You don't choose whether it's sunny or cloudy you moron. Rain isn't the only weather effect...GEEZUS you're an idiot :mj:.

Rain is just one of the weather effects and yes not all tracks will have rain but all tracks will have weather. Reading comprehension fails with you.

:mickeyj:  Like 99% of the Flopza crap you lemshits post is gameplay.

When you think of weather effects, SUNNY to CLOUDY isn’t something most people would think about. 

and no, forzas in game graphics are great. That’s why you won’t post comparison videos. 

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Probably because it’s dynamic unlike GTs. Like I said though, it looks generations better. 

In what aspect? Lighting looks worse, car models look worse. Environments look better maybe, but everything has a gamey cartoony look 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, ghostz said:

When you think of weather effects, SUNNY to CLOUDY isn’t something most people would think about. 

and no, forzas in game graphics are great. That’s why you won’t post comparison videos. 

You only have to watch the video this thread is based upon to see what he is talking about

The clouds and rain dynamically generate, leave an effect on the course. They even talk about how it may be raining on one side of a large track and then clear on another side. It even has a weather radar lol

• Thanks 1
49 minutes ago, ghostz said:

In other words, you've been owned and have no idea what you're talking about and you're making shit up now.

Weather is everything from clouds to rain to sunshine and everything in-between. You don't get to make up the definition of weather to suit your fanboy tastes, FOH you clown :kaz:

GT7's real-time weather effects completely shit on Forza's, there's no competition at all. Just watch the video on the first page instead of blabbering like an idiot. Your ass is so hurt you refuse to watch the video and instead you're making up your own shit to defend Flopza. Forza's day and night cycles and weather tech is a generation behind what PD are doing here with GT7.

Edited by FIREPOWER
23 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

GT has a lot to prove. the last few games have been stinkers.

Yep.  

To be fair though, I do expect this one to be better.  It looks pretty full featured, and I sense a bit of nostalgia hitting me when I see some of it.  It will definitely do much better than GTSport, that's for sure.  I mean it can't really be worse.

21 minutes ago, Remij said:

Yep.  

To be fair though, I do expect this one to be better.  It looks pretty full featured, and I sense a bit of nostalgia hitting me when I see some of it.  It will definitely do much better than GTSport, that's for sure.  I mean it can't really be worse.

yeah, i can agree with this. i hope it's good. forza has been consistently amazing. it would be nice to see GT provide competition.