GT7 State of Play Deep Dive 4K

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Can we just marvel at the fact there have been more Forza games in the last decade than Gran Turismo games spanning 5 fucking generations worth of consoles?    Xbox has truly milked the shit

Just because it doesn't meet your anal retentive expectations that doesn't mean it's an arcade racer. No one cares about your fgt standards and your boring racing sims that you play on your gay ass $2

goddamn, there's even ray-traced reflections occuring in the interior roof of the car.

You can actually see when sunlight enters the cabin of the car and bounces off of the driver's white suit and it bounces so much light that it illuminates the roll bars.

• aitch 1
30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

goddamn, there's even ray-traced reflections occuring in the interior roof of the car.

You can actually see when sunlight enters the cabin of the car and bounces off of the driver's white suit and it bounces so much light that it illuminates the roll bars.

At 30 fps :cosby2:

5 hours ago, Ramza said:

Awesome. Funny enough this is the PS5 exclusive I want to play the most. Been a while since I played a good sim with an addictive campaign mode.

Gran Turismo is not a sim though.

And judging from what I've seen, they are focusing on useless shit like novelties (GT cafe, cloud simulation and weather effects) instead of actual physics, damage and AI.

3 minutes ago, ghostz said:

There are plenty of games on series X with race tracing.

no, not for racing.

try running really fast in Control or Dying Light, and pretend you're in a car:drake:

LOL, you look so bitter, right now.

• Haha 1

We have known that GT7 would feature sophisticated “ray-traced” graphics for a some time, but they will not be used everywhere. The game features two different graphic rendering modes:

• Frame Rate Mode: Used for gameplay, this mode runs at 60 frames-per-second and does not feature ray-tracing.
  • Ray Tracing Mode: Used for race replays, “3D stages”, and Photo Mode.

Cows :kaz:

8 hours ago, MalaXmaS said:

Gran Turismo is not a sim though.

And judging from what I've seen, they are focusing on useless shit like novelties (GT cafe, cloud simulation and weather effects) instead of actual physics, damage and AI.

Gran Turismo is not my idea of an arcade racer. Get the fuck outta here with your racing sim elitism.  :D 

Dude think Mario Kart and GT are the same thing. :rofl:

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Ramza said:

Gran Turismo is not my idea of an arcade racer. Get the fuck outta here with your racing sim elitism.  :D 

Dude think Mario Kart and GT are the same thing. :rofl:

Cows gasping for straws.

Going to hyperbole arguments whenever they are shown their most waited game is still an arcade racer.

Have you seen the shit they are pushing with GT7?

Realistic cloud formations, realistic night skies, music rally, photomode, GT Cafe.

Nothing in there is spoken about better AI and realistic damage.

Even the last part you see something that we have been doing since GT4 (chase the rabbit).

Fundamentally speaking, the GT franchise is dead.

11 hours ago, ghostz said:

There are plenty of games on series X with race tracing. 0 worth playing at 30 fps, just like PlayStation. :hehe:

Remember back in the days when lemmings uzed to defend Forza at 30fps and told us the human eye couldn't tell the difference between 30fps and 60fps? :tom: Yes Lemz I am classifying you as a Lemming.

• Haha 1