When the fuck did Jerry become a cow?

Jerry is just a sad person looking for a reason in life. 

ALSO: hey Sublyminal, you probably don't remember me but I very well remember you. :ben: 

Edited by kaz
  • Haha 1

Hey man, hope you’re good. 

As Carlos said it’s more about hating Xbox and even more specifically it’s about arguing with Ghostz for hundreds of posts. These arguments devolve into schizophrenic ramblings, they stop making sense for anyone else but go on for several more pages until GD steps in and locks the thread. 

Edited by Cell
  • Confused 1
27 minutes ago, kaz said:

Cell acting like he's part of town when in reality he's just visiting and doesn't know where to sleep

Hey, fuckstick, I lurk often, I only log in when I see an opportunity to verbally slap some fools. 

:ben:

8 hours ago, Cell said:

Hey man, hope you’re good. 

As Carlos said it’s more about hating Xbox and even more specifically it’s about arguing with Ghostz for hundreds of posts. These arguments devolve into schizophrenic ramblings, they stop making sense for anyone else but go on for several more pages until GD steps in and locks the thread. 

Doing good, raising kids, going to be retiring this year. All is right in the world. Just found it strange that Jerry was a cow so had to come reply to that. 

10 hours ago, Voidler said:

If Remij were hating Xbox then Jerry would be defending it

:drake:...yeah, nah.

I don't react to him. He reacts (more like melts) to me.

And he just really, really got angry after 2018 when Phil Spencer declared Xbox hardware to be a permanent failure, and turned the company into a third-party publisher.

And since I made so much fun of that event...........poor bastard has had it out for me ever since.

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

:drake:...yeah, nah.

I don't react to him. He reacts (more like melts) to me.

And he just really, really got angry after 2018 when Phil Spencer declared Xbox hardware to be a permanent failure, and turned the company into a third-party publisher.

And since I made so much fun of that event...........poor bastard has had it out for me ever since.

It definitely goes both ways, you are both a bit insane 

17 minutes ago, Voidler said:

It definitely goes both ways, you are both a bit insane 

I've actually enjoyed Xbox during the X360 gen.

And I've been critical of Sony during certain period (2006-2008).

I'm consistent with my own standard of when a platform is putting out good games, and when they're not.

I don't react to Remij.

I only have one pre-existing bias, and its a very obvious one: If you're acting like a bitch, I'm gonna treat you like a bitch.

Hence the threads you see with me and Remij and ghost.

Jerky reacts to me so hard :mj:

The guy barely makes any threads... and the ones he does are mostly non gaming shit, or whining about Phil Spencer and Xbox/MS

He also doesn't like losing... which is why he hates me so much and his only recourse is to derail the thread and jerry-go-round it to the point where nobody can see the original argument that he lost   :hest:

There was a time when I posted nothing but "😂 :rofl:" as a response to every single thing he typed, and he kept going on and on and on for hours typing full paragraph responses to them :lawl:

I stopped posting for a few months and he moved on to the next person to Jerry-go-round... and he was constantly checking my twitter that entire time too :rofl:

So no Jerry didn't become a Cow... we've all seen his Playstation profile... I proved that he barely ever plays Playstation games, and Ghostz proved that he'll only play a Playstation game when forced to :hehe:

He's a non-gamer, pretending to be a sheep, hiding behind Playstation, so that he can mock Microsoft and Xbox... because he has a REAL hatred for Phil Spencer, and me because I've been supporting Xbox.  It's pretty pathetic. :[