When the fuck did Jerry become a cow?

33 minutes ago, Remij said:

Jerky reacts to me so hard :mj:

The guy barely makes any threads... and the ones he does are mostly non gaming shit, or whining about Phil Spencer and Xbox/MS

He also doesn't like losing... which is why he hates me so much and his only recourse is to derail the thread and jerry-go-round it to the point where nobody can see the original argument that he lost   :hest:

There was a time when I posted nothing but "😂 :rofl:" as a response to every single thing he typed, and he kept going on and on and on for hours typing full paragraph responses to them :lawl:

I stopped posting for a few months and he moved on to the next person to Jerry-go-round... and he was constantly checking my twitter that entire time too :rofl:

So no Jerry didn't become a Cow... we've all seen his Playstation profile... I proved that he barely ever plays Playstation games, and Ghostz proved that he'll only play a Playstation game when forced to :hehe:

He's a non-gamer, pretending to be a sheep, hiding behind Playstation, so that he can mock Microsoft and Xbox... because he has a REAL hatred for Phil Spencer, and me because I've been supporting Xbox.  It's pretty pathetic. :[ 

See what I mean? @Voidler

His post is even funnier when you include the fact that his very first post when he came back to the forum.

Completely debunks everything he just said.

4 hours ago, kaz said:

jerry proving it by immediately responding to remij :D  the guy always has to have the last word

i didn't respond to him in this thread. i was actually talking to somebody else.

he actually responded to me, and he tried to hide it by not quoting my post, even though he literally copied what i had typed.

i know, his butthurt aligns with yours in this instance. I understand.

• Geese 1
16 hours ago, jehurey said:

i didn't respond to him in this thread. i was actually talking to somebody else.

he actually responded to me, and he tried to hide it by not quoting my post, even though he literally copied what i had typed.

i know, his butthurt aligns with yours in this instance. I understand.

SHUT THE FUCK UP :drake:

• Haha 2
  • dead 1

the butthurt is real, look at these posts:

4 hours ago, Substatic said:

SHUT THE FUCK UP :drake:

3 hours ago, RaniK_ said:

Hes definitely autistic.

59 minutes ago, bhytre said:

rofl goukotrans and jederpey cry the hardest when there's bad Playstation news :tom: 

They're like little chihuahuas barking relentlessly to warn their cow masters for incoming danger :will2:

this has become a self-help group thread.

could you imagine losing this much self-control? LOL

1 hour ago, bhytre said:

rofl goukotrans and jederpey cry the hardest when there's bad Playstation news :tom: 

They're like little chihuahuas barking relentlessly to warn their cow masters for incoming danger :will2:

Still better than being a lemshit or worse, a Hermit :pukes:

Dude just wants attention and he will get it anyway he can. I mean, lets be honest. This forum is dead because of him. Literally a decade of repeating the same thing over and over. Nobody new will ever come here and once the handful of active posters get sick of crying about Halo and Xbox this place will be gone. 

3 hours ago, JonbX said:

Dude just wants attention and he will get it anyway he can. I mean, lets be honest. This forum is dead because of him. Literally a decade of repeating the same thing over and over. Nobody new will ever come here and once the handful of active posters get sick of crying about Halo and Xbox this place will be gone. 

Are you describing yourself?