Pokemon Legends Arceus sells 6.5 million copies in first week

The worst part of the game is actually the selection of Pokémon. The newer gens are such shit, most of them look retarded. If they had more older gen Pokémon that resonated with more of the original fans like myself along with better graphics, the game would be a GOTY contender.

This is good news for the Pokemon company, because they can now space out the mainline Pokemon games.

And hopefully Nintendo will start putting towards making this series higher quality. They already had Monolith Soft help out the Zelda team with building the overworld in BOTW.

So if they're not really busy, maybe start getting them to be a support team to help build the overworld for a sequel.

58 minutes ago, jehurey said:

This is good news for the Pokemon company, because they can now space out the mainline Pokemon games.

And hopefully Nintendo will start putting towards making this series higher quality. They already had Monolith Soft help out the Zelda team with building the overworld in BOTW.

So if they're not really busy, maybe start getting them to be a support team to help build the overworld for a sequel.

IDK how my GF can play this game. There's zero actual VO work, terrible repetitive music. On a DS or something I get it, but this is a modern console. 

On 2022-02-04 at 11:38 AM, ghostz said:

Not a fan of turn based combat. Give us a full on BOTW Pokémon type game. 

I haven't kept up with Pokemon since Silver/Gold/Crystal, I'm surprised they haven't done something like that yet. But I guess when you can sell this well off name alone, who cares

6 hours ago, Snowman said:

I haven't kept up with Pokemon since Silver/Gold/Crystal, I'm surprised they haven't done something like that yet. But I guess when you can sell this well off name alone, who cares

why would i want to hack-and-slash pokemon in real-time? Just make it to where you can see the enemies out in the open, or you see some movement in the grass or brush to warn you there's an enemy nearby, so you can avoid them.