(Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]

Reviewers are throwing up tweets about a game they're playing that's "so good it makes you not want to stop playing", or "constantly thinking about it"..

One was asked which game they meant and they said "The new Horizon".. so I'd assume all these people are talking about that.

Will be awesome to play this on PC next year after the beta test is over :blessed:

• Remij changed the title to Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible
  • Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It got held back to only be the best graphics... How unfortunate 

I love how each village/clan have a distinct cultural feel to them.

This is what you do when you have nothing to play on your Shitbox? You scour the the internet looking for glitches on a great game? Damn, sucks to be a lemshit.    

Posted Images

^there's a lot of butthurt in a thread giving hype to the game. :tom:

Well Twinky, we know you're desperate for something to play, since BF2042 was the biggest dud of the century.

And nah, I'll be fine.  Elden Ring would take priority over any Horizon game anyway :reg:

I can wait for the beta test to end... there's plenty of other Playstation games released, and coming to PC this year as it is. :wow2:

I can wait a few years before playing it. I mean, it looks like it's going to be a great game but it's not really my thing. I didn't even bother finishing the first game.

I love how console fanboys act like one or two games makes all the difference in the world. I have a backlog in the hundreds and plenty of games to forward to this year. Bitch, I couldn't care less.

Best on PC in 2025. TCWBO. :disco:

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I can wait a few years before playing it. I mean, it looks like it's going to be a great game but it's not really my thing. I didn't even bother finishing the first game.

I love how console fanboys act like one or two games makes all the difference in the world. I have a backlog in the hundreds and plenty of games to forward to this year. Bitch, I couldn't care less.

Best on PC in 2025. TCWBO. :disco:

Yep.

But it's not releasing in 2025.. it's releasing towards the end of 2023 :smug:

• Upvote 1
23 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This Clown wants to paint himself as King Hermit but all he does is beg Sony to give him PlayStation ports a year or 5 later :tom: Fuck Bloodborne is going on 7 and he's still begging and praying.

especially funny considering he was bashing PC as a hardcore cow just a decade ago, you can even find his posts.

he really is a fake everything, and the only thing he does consistently is A.) Be Butthurt, and B.) Port-Beg

26 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

This Clown wants to paint himself as King Hermit but all he does is beg Sony to give him PlayStation ports a year or 5 later :tom: Fuck Bloodborne is going on 7 and he's still begging and praying.

I own and played Bloodborne when it released... at launch.:drake:

And nobody is begging Sony for anything...

Sony's Jim Ryan to GameIndustry.biz: "We are starting to go multiplatform"

Yes, yes they are starting.  Just like I said they would ages ago :blessed:

I think some of you are just mad that right after I ditched Playstation consoles, they started releasing their games on the platform I play on :hest:

Edit:  Yep, that post above confirms it! :hehe:

Edited by Remij
12 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im interested in seeing how the open world compares to Dying Light 2. That game sets the bar pretty high when it comes to detail and interesting content.

my complaint after Horizon 1 is that the RPG elements were light, even for a guy like me who is not looking for any remotely heavy RPG-upgrading systems.

And they never gave you a good reason to want to explore the nooks and crannies of the map. Quest or side-quests rarely took you out to the edges. And once you go out there, I only found one completely optional side-quest out in a remote village. Lots of times I found a small place, and some NPCs, and nobody to give you quests, or discover something that triggers a quest.

So, I hope they really beefed up the quest content throughout the map.

1 hour ago, Remij said:

I own and played Bloodborne when it released... at launch.:drake:

And nobody is begging Sony for anything...

Sony's Jim Ryan to GameIndustry.biz: "We are starting to go multiplatform"

Yes, yes they are starting.  Just like I said they would ages ago :blessed:

I think some of you are just mad that right after I ditched Playstation consoles, they started releasing their games on the platform I play on :hest:

Edit:  Yep, that post above confirms it! :hehe:

You've been begging for Bloodborne for years and its funny looking at your posts most games you seem to be excited for, is playing PlayStation games on PC long after they've been released on PS.

Lets be honest you're trying to "own" the cows but its backfiring because you say nothing about xflop games that have been on PC day 1 for years now.

Or maybe im reading this the wrong way. Maybe nobody cares when xflop games are on PC because all those games are worthless junk anyway :drake: Honey i shrink the kids game, the fighting game with the sjw cast and fat dyke , state of decay mega flop, just bottom of the barrell trash

3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

You've been begging for Bloodborne for years and its funny looking at your posts most games you seem to be excited for, is playing PlayStation games on PC long after they've been released on PS.

Lets be honest you're trying to "own" the cows but its backfiring because you say nothing about xflop games that have been on PC day 1 for years now.

Or maybe im reading this the wrong way. Maybe nobody cares when xflop games are on PC because all those games are worthless junk anyway :drake: Honey i shrink the kids game, the fighting game with the sjw cast and fat dyke , state of decay mega flop, just bottom of the barrell trash

LMFAO you need to shut your clown ass up boiiiiii.

Here's the fact bitch.  Sony is releasing their games on PC.  They're going multiplatform.

And you're fucking MAD about that.

Talk about Xbox all you want retard... I spent lots of time clowning Lemmings when their games started hitting PC... lmfao funny you forget about that because now it's your turn :tom:

24 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He hasn't played Playstation games since 2014.

Of course the only thing sadder is if he's been lying, has secretly been playing Playstation games, and owns a Playstation, but goes on the forum and says that he's going to get the PC version years down the road, and then actually proceeds to pay money for that, so that he can try to boast about it on here.

Spoiler alert: He's talking about Forbidden West right now...............because he already owns a PS5 and will be playing it. And he's going to go on this forum and say that he's a hermit and will be waiting for the game on his PC.

• dead 1
4 minutes ago, jehurey said:

He hasn't played Playstation games since 2014.

Of course the only thing sadder is if he's been lying, has secretly been playing Playstation games, and owns a Playstation, but goes on the forum and says that he's going to get the PC version years down the road, and then actually proceeds to pay money for that, so that he can try to boast about it on here.

Spoiler alert: He's talking about Forbidden West right now...............because he already owns a PS5 and will be playing it. And he's going to go on this forum and say that he's a hermit and will be waiting for the game on his PC.

LMAO you're so ass backwards... :mj:

I haven't played PS4 games since 2014 according to you... 

I tell you I made a new account back then

I show you that I own the games on PS4

I tell you I'm done with consoles after PS4..

I straight up tell this forum I'm not ever buying a PS5...

And now you say I own a PS5 and will be playing all the games... 

JFC :drake:

Edited by Remij
  • Remij changed the title to Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to (Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]