(Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It got held back to only be the best graphics... How unfortunate 

I love how each village/clan have a distinct cultural feel to them.

This is what you do when you have nothing to play on your Shitbox? You scour the the internet looking for glitches on a great game? Damn, sucks to be a lemshit.    

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Voidler said:

Remij used to be a cow. He knows Sony make the best games

He just has to justify his decision to spend thousands on PC

I was a massive cow.  Started fading at the end of the PS3 gen though as I was starting to put more money into my PC and building up my Steam Library.  I just like PC's better than consoles.  That's mainly it.  They have issues, but the good outweighs the bad by a large margin, to me anyway.

The start of the PS4 gen was slow, and by the middle of the gen.. I realized that outside of the exclusives, I never ever touched my PS4.  I knew I wasn't going to buy a next gen consoles towards the end of that gen.  By that time MS already was releasing all their games on PC, and I knew eventually Sony would be too.  Like I said, if you're Sony, it doesn't make sense to have the most high profile AAA games and only release them on your own device, when your competitor is releasing their games everywhere.  Times are changing and people just want to play games where they want, and have their games go with them anywhere.  I knew MS saw this.. which is part of the reason why I defended them.  Sony is realizing it too, now.

It just happened to work out perfectly for me that at the same time I was moving away from the console, Sony is starting to bring their games over to PC.  And I definitely understand why people here are upset about that.. and the fact that I gloat about it, every time it happens.

I mean, I've been saying that it would happen for so long... I don't understand how some of the people here can possibly expect me to do anything different.  This is why they're obsessive about calling me a beggar. :yeshrug:

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Chernobylite is a recent one if you want a name. I don’t really play much in this genre so I’m not familiar with what’s popular right now.

So a game that came out AFTER both SOD and SOD2? And yes i DO want to play that game even though it is only "somewhat" similar in CERTAIN aspects of the game.

Lets go over this again. I said SOD is MORE unique than Horizon. You said SOD isnt unique. Those are 2 different things. If you said SOD wasnt as GOOD as Horizon. I wouldnt have argued. I wouldnt have agreed but i wouldnt have argued.

So what is your point? That Horizon is more unique than SOD or SOD just isnt unique because there are "tons" of games on Steam that play just like SOD? ..... even though you can only name one (that doesnt play the same) because you are unfamilia with the genre?

You are just arguing to argue .

Im not sure why people are still pretending Sony isnt changing what they do. They have literally said they are. Sony is going multiplat and thats a fact. Time to stop being butthurt about it. It is what it is. Sony cares about money, not your idiot fanboy feelings.

14 minutes ago, Remij said:

I was a massive cow.  Started fading at the end of the PS3 gen though as I was starting to put more money into my PC and building up my Steam Library.  I just like PC's better than consoles.  That's mainly it.  They have issues, but the good outweighs the bad by a large margin, to me anyway.

The start of the PS4 gen was slow, and by the middle of the gen.. I realized that outside of the exclusives, I never ever touched my PS4.  I knew I wasn't going to buy a next gen consoles towards the end of that gen.  By that time MS already was releasing all their games on PC, and I knew eventually Sony would be too.  Like I said, if you're Sony, it doesn't make sense to have the most high profile AAA games and only release them on your own device, when your competitor is releasing their games everywhere.  Times are changing and people just want to play games where they want, and have their games go with them anywhere.  I knew MS saw this.. which is part of the reason why I defended them.  Sony is realizing it too, now.

It just happened to work out perfectly for me that at the same time I was moving away from the console, Sony is starting to bring their games over to PC.  And I definitely understand why people here are upset about that.. and the fact that I gloat about it, every time it happens.

I mean, I've been saying that it would happen for so long... I don't understand how some of the people here can possibly expect me to do anything different.  This is why they're obsessive about calling me a beggar. :yeshrug:

I always wondered the change, especially being someone from back then too. I stopped coming here cuz life happened, but I would peek my head in every now and again and see you completely shitting on Sony / or waiting on their ports. It was just weird to see, especially from Cowmij of all people. :shakes:

You give a solid and reasonable answer though and as a complete casual nowadays I agree with a lot of whatcha said.. But this is SystemWars after all, so the beatings will continue, shame you joined a losing side that has you begging and waiting years for ports :shakes:

It was a pleasure destroying Lemshits, Sheep, and Hermits with ya back then though, Cowmij :salute: 

47 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

If Remij wants to wait X amount of years to play whatever Sony game he wants then it's his prerogative.

At least he doesn't pretend like the games aren't bangers like some others here :ben:

but that's the thing.

He's intentionally lying about being a hermit.

he owns a PS5, and has been playing Playstation games.

And then comes on here, and pretends that he's a hermit, and he's waiting on the PC port.

And then he PAYS $40, full price, for that 4.5 year old God of War port that he already played on his Playstation, just so that he keeps up the act.

Its just funny that he's has to go through all of that.

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
54 minutes ago, jehurey said:

but that's the thing.

He's intentionally lying about being a hermit.

he owns a PS5, and has been playing Playstation games.

And then comes on here, and pretends that he's a hermit, and he's waiting on the PC port.

And then he PAYS $40, full price, for that 4.5 year old God of War port that he already played on his Playstation, just so that he keeps up the act.

Its just funny that he's has to go through all of that.

So before I wasn't playing Playstation games since 2014... and now I've been playing PS games this whole time and own a PS5... and I'm just pretending to be a Hermit all this time...??

Nice to see you contradicting your previous statements that I didn't play PS4 games like God of War on PS4... and you did that just so that you can claim I own a PS5 and that I'm a fake hermit :hest:

This is the length you will go to argue with me about something...  I'm literally here telling you I don't own something, and you're telling me I do, and that I play it all the time... :tom:

I play a lot of games on PC for being a fake hermit I guess..

Edited by Remij
49 minutes ago, Remij said:

So before I wasn't playing Playstation games since 2014... and now I've been playing PS games this whole time and own a PS5... and I'm just pretending to be a Hermit all this time...??

Nice to see you contradicting your previous statements that I didn't play PS4 games like God of War on PS4... and you did that just so that you can claim I own a PS5 and that I'm a fake hermit :hest:

This is the length you will go to argue with me about something...  I'm literally here telling you I don't own something, and you're telling me I do, and that I play it all the time... :tom:

I play a lot of games on PC for being a fake hermit I guess..

No, I'm point out your pathetic act.

Sweetie............I'm not the one contradicting. If you derive that a contradiction is occurring......its because I'm DESCRIBING  what you are doing.

And that its funny.

30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I'm point out your pathetic act.

Sweetie............I'm not the one contradicting. If you derive that a contradiction is occurring......its because I'm DESCRIBING  what you are doing.

And that its funny.

As I said.. the length you will go to to argue with me :tom:

You never played PS4 games!  Your profile proves it!

-I made another profile around the time PS4 released...

Nope, you haven't played any PS4 games since 2014!! There is no other profile.. if there was, you'd post it.

And now...

You own a PS5 and are playing PS games on it!!  He's a huge Sony fanboy faking being a PC gamer, how sad!!!!

LMFAO I love that you caught yourself in your own little fucked up logic which forces you to either admit that you were wrong and I did play PS4 exclusives, or that I can't possibly own a PS5 because my profile doesn't reflect that :hest:

This has been FUNNY indeed :geese:

13 hours ago, Remij said:

As I said.. the length you will go to to argue with me :tom:

the length appears to be two and a half sentences.

i'm not arguing. i literally just said what I said, and then I said "all I'm saying is: that's funny."

....all the while.:drake:

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, I said I wasn't arguing. I didn't say I was shutting up.

You fail to achieve that, as well.

And now he's arguing again :hest:

Remij - I own a PS4 and have played all these exclusive games. 🙂 

Jerky - No you haven't, you don't play Playstation, your profile proves you haven't!

Argues for months about it....

*Now*

Remij - I don't own a PS5, and I'm not buying consoles anymore because I don't want them anymore. 🙂 

Jerky - He owns a PS5 and is playing all the games he played before again, and paying full price for it!!

bubu I'm naw arguing.. I jus said what I said :crymore:

What a fucking clown :rofl::rofls: 

Edited by Remij
56 minutes ago, Remij said:

And now he's arguing again :hest:

Remij - I own a PS4 and have played all these exclusive games. 🙂 

Jerky - No you haven't, you don't play Playstation, your profile proves you haven't!

Argues for months about it....

*Now*

Remij - I don't own a PS5, and I'm not buying consoles anymore because I don't want them anymore. 🙂 

Jerky - He owns a PS5 and is playing all the games he played before again, and paying full price for it!!

bubu I'm naw arguing.. I jus said what I said :crymore:

What a fucking clown :rofl::rofls: 

Oh man, he's melting down pretty badly.

He can't win the arguement, and he also can't shut me up. So this is the only thing he can do.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL this is what you're left with.

At least I'm not gonna go digging for some urban dictionary definition after the fact.:drake:

"He won the argument...but I'm still not going to give him the satisfaction of shutting up"

It's ok I know you wont :hest:

Just now, Remij said:

"He won the argument...but I'm still not going to give him the satisfaction of shutting up"

It's ok I know you wont :hest:

LOL he's now trying to reboot the argument that he knows he already embarrassed himself with.

• Remij changed the title to Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to (Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]