(Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It got held back to only be the best graphics... How unfortunate 

I love how each village/clan have a distinct cultural feel to them.

This is what you do when you have nothing to play on your Shitbox? You scour the the internet looking for glitches on a great game? Damn, sucks to be a lemshit.    

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, look at you.

you gave away that you were so butthurt about me, that you were intentionally doing this. The moment you noticed that I was immediately figuring that out, you tried to claim it before me.

You're late, obviously.

It's more like you're so fucking butthurt about me... that a comment I made...to someone else... about how cool it will be to fly in the game... got you BOTHERED.

"bubu I'm nawt gonna let you get away with it!!!" ...proceeds damage control :crymore:

Think what you want.  And stop trying to derail this thread... it's not about you and me.. it's about the game.

Just now, Remij said:

It's more like you're so fucking butthurt about me...

that you tried to plant another "insdier" piece of info in order to bait me.

and it didn't work.

so you attempted it a second time????????????????

oh wait, you're the one who did that.:drake:you got busted, and even hilarious its insider information on a tribe that the developer had already talked and named two years ago in an authorized story, and you are here one week before pretending that you know shit.

Its hilarious how this was the best you could scrounge up.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

that you tried to plant another "insdier" piece of info in order to bait me.

and it didn't work.

so you attempted it a second time????????????????

oh wait, you're the one who did that.:drake:you got busted, and even hilarious its insider information on a tribe that the developer had already talked and named two years ago in an authorized story, and you are here one week before pretending that you know shit.

Its hilarious how this was the best you could scrounge up.

So I attempted to bait you... and you thought this time... nope I'm going to give him any satisfaction, and just state how obvious the names are.

LOL, thanks for literally admitting to doing what I said you did, I called it perfectly despite that not being my intention :tom:

Edited by Remij
1 minute ago, Remij said:

So I attempted to bait you...

thank you. this discussion has achieved everything that it needed to.

i mean.....the only you'd be stupid enough to demonstrate your butthurt, is if you still continue to litigate it, or pathetically try to find something else to try and make yourself feel better.

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

thank you. this discussion has achieved everything that it needed to.

i mean.....the only you'd be stupid enough to demonstrate your butthurt, is if you still continue to litigate it, or pathetically try to find something else to try and make yourself feel better.

Talk about the game and not me moron... you're the one who's demonstrating your butthurt clearly right now.

Just now, jehurey said:

he's still doing it.

he simply isn't following his own advice.

Stop talking about me you fucking retard... talk about the game.

Oh wait... we know that's not why you're in this thread.. so leave then.

1 minute ago, Remij said:

Stop talking about me you fucking retard... talk about the game.

Oh wait... we know that's not why you're in this thread.. so leave then.

he's not learning....AND he's also still angry.

so the two things he says he isn't.....he clearly demonstrates the opposite.

6 minutes ago, Ike said:

They’re actually at midnight tonight according to what I just read. 

That is midnight PST tonight.

edit: Oops, realized I put PM instead of AM.  My bad.

Edited by Remij

The Washington Post has released/leaked their review.. they confirm what I said months ago... the racing mini-game 

Occasional graphical issues aside, my leading criticism of “Forbidden West” is that, like a lot of open-world games, it feels bloated. When it comes to climbing Tall Necks, a type of side quest players will remember from the first game, Guerrilla Games shakes up the formula enough to keep things from feeling stale or repetitive. The same can’t be said of “Forbidden West’s” dozens of other side quests. The quality of writing and voice acting takes a steep dive compared to the mainline quests and characters. There are a dizzying number of optional activities dotting the world map, some of which are genuinely fun (like mech racing); others, meanwhile, feel shoehorned in at best (like the tabletop minigame NPCs won’t stop challenging me to play).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/video-games/reviews/horizon-forbidden-west-review/

I guess I got that from a comic book too huh @jehurey :drake:

:blessed:

Edited by Remij
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to (Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]