(Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It got held back to only be the best graphics... How unfortunate 

I love how each village/clan have a distinct cultural feel to them.

This is what you do when you have nothing to play on your Shitbox? You scour the the internet looking for glitches on a great game? Damn, sucks to be a lemshit.    

Posted Images

Just now, JonbX said:

now you want to argue about who is more predictable, predictably, for 300 posts. How do you not bore yourself? Believe me i wont waste my time with that. ✌️

so you ran away.

so............you are more predictable.:mjgrin:

On 2022-02-15 at 3:57 AM, Twinblade said:

I found the JonB of game reviewers. This guy consistently underscores Playstation exclusives and overrates Xbox games. Talk about being a fanboy

Q5YIw7x.jpg

xbox Scores:

Halo Infinite -9.5
FH5 - 10
Psychonauts 2 - 9
Tell Me Why - 10
Gears 5 - 9

This is why it's hard to take averages seriously when you have real lemkids like this trying to fudge the numbers. Nobody can take those scores seriously :cosby2: He's like Deeno and JonB, will swear up and down that he genuinely just happens to hate every ps game and loves every xbox game. Total coincidence as he goes online to shill and defend xbox for hours at a time.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, TLHBO said:

This is why it's hard to take averages seriously when you have real lemkids like this trying to fudge the numbers. Nobody can take those scores seriously :cosby2: He's like Deeno and JonB, will swear up and down that he genuinely just happens to hate every ps game and loves every xbox game. Total coincidence as he goes online to shill and defend xbox for hours at a time.

That’s why we use Gamespot, where Halo Infinite>Horizon: Horse Shitted Mess 

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

That’s why we use Gamespot, where Halo Infinite>Horizon: Horse Shitted Mess 

Ah yes the site that fired someone because he said a shitty game wasn't very good and pissed off a publisher who was paying for advertising. An excellent choice.

Edited by TLHBO
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Remij said:

PS4 vs PS5 DF comparison video just went up.  Haven't watched it yet, but here you go.

Jesus, this is the first current gen game that truly impressed me.

It still looks good on PS4, they made some smart downgrades that are not too pronounced if you don't know where to look. PS5 version is really the way to go though.

• Upvote 2
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to (Official Discussion Thread) Sounds like Horizon: Forbidden West is pretty incredible [HORIZON: FW SCORE PREDICTION THREAD starting page 4]