Nintendo Direct tomorrow 2/9 2pm PST *Started*

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can't keep getting away with this

Release date is sometime this year... So it release sooner rather than later.. I hope 

This Advance Wars game has a pretty off putting art style.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Cool, hopefully they will show more of Triangle Strategy.

That and the new Kirby should be solid. Hoping for more Bayo3 and my god we need Mario Kart 9. It’s been nearly 8 (!) years now since MK8 on Wii U. They’ve sold nearly 50 million copies on Switch alone. Time for the real Switch sequel already. :mad:

32 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Silk Song and Shredders revenge shadow drop :dame:

Resident Evil Rev 3 announcement. 

They better do it :fistshake:

I feel dumb at this point still hoping to see Silksong at a Direct... lol

Gotta be at one eventually though..right? :happysad:

29 minutes ago, Remij said:

I feel dumb at this point still hoping to see Silksong at a Direct... lol

Gotta be at one eventually though..right? :happysad:

Release date is sometime this year... So it release sooner rather than later.. I hope :willcucked:

Edited by Goukosan
  • Upvote 1

If people don't think Nintendo can't keep up the pace of selling 20 million Switches a year for this year, and the next year; all they need to think about is that they're going to release a new Mario Kart at some point during this year, and its going to top be a top 3 or top 5 selling game for the next 12-16 months straight.

And then they have another Zelda game on top of that, and then another Mario 3D game not too long after. And we can only assume that they will be throwing out some sort of Pokemon game near the end of the Switch lifecycle.

3 minutes ago, Saucer said:

At least we should find out how open-world Kirby is. I don't see any chance of a new Mario Kart hitting this gen. That's too big of a card to use this late in the gen.

They just released a new model, there’s the ongoing chip shortage, and Switch is still selling like hotcakes. When do you realistically expect Switch 2 at this point?

I guess I could see Mario Kart 9 as the launch title for it since driving games usually always are a good way to showcase new hardware. But I’m not expecting the real successor to Switch for another 2 years. 

Just now, Ike said:

They just released a new model, there’s the ongoing chip shortage, and Switch is still selling like hotcakes. When do you realistically expect Switch 2 at this point?

I guess I could see Mario Kart 9 as the launch title for it since driving games usually always are a good way to showcase new hardware. But I’m not expecting the real successor to Switch for another 2 years. 

I think you're right on the mark, 2 years.  They have Breath of the Wild 2 as their big tent pole game for this year. I could see MK9 as a cross-gen launch game though like they've done with Zelda. I'd be shocked if it was sooner than that. 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

kirby and mario rabbids 2 are all i need. a new fire emblem would be a bonus!

The latest trailer for Kirby looks fucking great!  I'm sold on that game for sure.

And there are rumors of a new FE, I believe.  I'm sure I saw something just recently about that but I just skimmed over it.

I just want to see SilkSong and get a release date finally.

It would be amazing if there was a huge Mario announcement out of nowhere.  Like the next mainline Mario game.  I want a new mainline Mario. 

Just now, Remij said:

The latest trailer for Kirby looks fucking great!  I'm sold on that game for sure.

And there are rumors of a new FE, I believe.  I'm sure I saw something just recently about that but I just skimmed over it.

It would be amazing if there was a huge Mario announcement out of nowhere.  Like the next mainline Mario game.  I want a new mainline Mario. 

yeah, kirby looks nuts! a potential goty- contender!

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

Something from the FE developer will be shown for sure. 

• Twinblade★ changed the title to Nintendo Direct tomorrow 2/9 2pm PST *Started*