Nintendo Direct tomorrow 2/9 2pm PST *Started*

1 minute ago, Team 2019 said:

It's nice SMT5 won't be Switch exclusive but it's a JRPG. It's fine on Switch. What we really need is NMH3 to fix the performance. 

And Deadly Premonition 2. 

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They can't keep getting away with this

Release date is sometime this year... So it release sooner rather than later.. I hope 

This Advance Wars game has a pretty off putting art style.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

I love how you're picking on certain things, while pretending that you don't see all the other things that didn't pan out.

LOL, Square-Enix upscaling another PS1 game to release as a "remaster"..............WOW what an amazing prediction, who could've guessed.

Chrono Cross has never been ported to another platform. Ever. 

Not saying it proves that list is true but it's a somewhat unexpected re-release.

1 minute ago, Ramza said:

Not saying it proves that list is true but it's a somewhat unexpected re-release.

Judging from the fact that the footage clearly still shows the game in 4:3, this seems like the RE0 and REmake remasters in which they don't have the original source code, and are reverse-engineering the game off the existing PS1 disc.

Grabbed the background imagery and ran it through an AI upscaler, and probably re-created the polygonal models

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

I love how you're picking on certain things, while pretending that you don't see all the other things that didn't pan out.

LOL, Square-Enix upscaling another PS1 game to release as a "remaster"..............WOW what an amazing prediction, who could've guessed.

There was no Uncharted Collection, that rumor was for ALL mainline games, and that didn't happen.:tom:

This is like a Qanon person who grabs an article in which 15% of the information aligns with his prophecies, while the other 85% contradicts it, but he omits that. LOL

I mean, you're trying really hard to deny that there's something to that leak... huh..

You're basically attempting to say "see anyone could have predicted that" as a reason why it wasn't a "leak" but rather a "wishlist" :drake:

You'll get the picture.. eventually. :smugcena:

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

I wasn't going to say it because it will drive Jehurey wild and I really don't want to derail this thread... but multiple people have essentially confirmed the Sony games are all in development on that list...

We know RE4Remake is coming, and Dragon's Dogma 2.. as well as these SE games as well.

Essentially enough has come true.. that you can't immediately discount anything..

Judging from the fact that the footage clearly still shows the game in 4:3, this seems like the RE0 and REmake remasters in which they don't have the original source code, and are reverse-engineering the game off the existing PS1 disc.

Grabbed the background imagery and ran it through an AI upscaler, and probably re-created the polygonal models

Yeah, that could explain why it took so long to port. 

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

I mean, you're trying really hard to deny that there's something to that leak... huh..

No, you're trying really hard to omit the many, many, MANY things that have not come true from that "leak".

And only focusing on the handful of things, as proof that the leak is clearly absolutely coming true.

Once again, I will point to the analogy of a Qanon nut grabbing a news article, and only accepting 15% of the info as proof that his predictions are coming true, while omitting the rest that contradicts it.

Essentially enough has come true..

Oh man:drake:you can absolutely feel the stretched hope in that statement.

Just now, Quad Damage said:

the front mission remakes are being made by the dev of those trashy panzer dragoon remakes.

:scared: 

Anyway, the real gem in the series is FM3. Possibly the most underrated Square game on PS1.

No, you're trying really hard to omit the many, many, MANY things that have not come true from that "leak".

And only focusing on the handful of things, as proof that the leak is clearly absolutely coming true.

Once again, I will point to the analogy of a Qanon nut grabbing a news article, and only accepting 15% of the info as proof that his predictions are coming true, while omitting the rest that contradicts it.

Oh man:drake:you can absolutely feel the stretched hope in that statement.

No I'm not.  I'm saying "Look, all these other games have happened"

You're trying to use the fact that things haven't been announced yet which appear on the list... as a way of discrediting the actual stuff on the list that has already released, and continues to be announced time and again LOL :drake:

3 minutes ago, Remij said:

No I'm not.  I'm saying "Look, all these other games have happened"

and posted like 5 things...........out of a leak of what? well over a hundred things?:drake:

And some of the things you posted weren't even accurate: Uncharted Collection.

I love how I absolutely busted you that YOUR ORIGINAL RUMOR was for Uncharted 1, 2, 3, and 4 and Lost Legacy coming to PC, and you're trying to pretend that the rumor is clearly not accurate.

LOL, predicting that a Hideo Kojima game, whose previous version was already ported.....was going to get a director's cut version ported as well. Wow, what an amazing prediction.

You're picking and choosing  to try and give yourself hope.

and posted like 5 things...........out of a leak of what? well over a hundred things?:drake:

And some of the things you posted weren't even accurate: Uncharted Collection.

I love how I absolutely busted you that YOUR ORIGINAL RUMOR was for Uncharted 1, 2, 3, and 4 and Lost Legacy coming to PC, and you're trying to pretend that the rumor is clearly not accurate.

LOL, predicting that a Hideo Kojima game, whose previous version was already ported.....was going to get a director's cut version ported as well. Wow, what an amazing prediction.

You're picking and choosing  to try and give yourself hope.

^look at you go :hest:

So anyway, that Geforce Now leak Chrono Cross Remaster is happening.. let's talk about that. 

Just now, Remij said:

^look at you go :hest:

So anyway, that Geforce Now leak Chrono Cross Remaster is happening.. let's talk about that. 

yeah, look at me accurately contextualize how little evidence you have in order to convince yourself of the idea that HUNDREDS of Playstation, and even Nintendo games are being ported to PC.

That's like Capt. Ahab diving straight at the whale, in terms of you completely unloading your fanboy dreams to the point where we almost HAVE TO make fun of you, for your mental stability.

That's like a sheep reading an article about NBA2K22 arriving switch and saying:

"NBA2K is from Take-Two"

"Take-Two owns Rockstar"

"Rockstar is working on GTA6"

"GTA6 is coming to Switch day one, baby!!!!!!!!":lemming:

yeah, look at me accurately contextualize how little evidence you have in order to convince yourself of the idea that HUNDREDS of Playstation, and even Nintendo games are being ported to PC.

That's like Capt. Ahab diving straight at the whale, in terms of you completely unloading your fanboy dreams to the point where we almost HAVE TO make fun of you, for your mental stability.

That's like a sheep reading an article about NBA2K22 arriving switch and saying:

"NBA2K is from Take-Two"

"Take-Two owns Rockstar"

"Rockstar is working on GTA6"

"GTA6 is coming to Switch day one, baby!!!!!!!!":lemming:

The evidence is... right in this thread.

another-one-and-another-one.gif

Stay mad Jerky.  I remember when Horizon ZD was just a PSNow version too... and that "whole slate of games" mentioned in that article "wasn't Jim Ryan's words" :crymore:

The GFN leak DEFINITELY is real and has merit :blessed:

The evidence is... right in this thread.

No, it really isn't.

The amount of things the the leak is currently getting wrong has lapped you about 20 times over.:tom:

LOL, a fucking PS1 remaster, in which they clearly don't even have the source code because the game is in 4:3.

.............is his "absolute proof" of the Geforce Now leak:drake:

3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

No, it really isn't.

The amount of things the the leak is currently getting wrong has lapped you about 20 times over.:tom:

LOL, a fucking PS1 remaster, in which they clearly don't even have the source code because the game is in 4:3.

.............is his "absolute proof" of the Geforce Now leak:drake:

dj-khaled-another-one.gif