Do you have an active Gamepass sub?

Gamepass   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently have an active subscription?

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

What games are you currently playing, @FIREPOWER?

this should be guuuuuuud. 

I’m replaying Horizon Zero Dawn in preparation for Horizon Forbidden West next week on PS5 and I’m also playing Elite Dangerous on Steam. WTF does the games I’m playing have to do with GameAss? Geezus, you’re a nincompoop. 

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god why can't you ever give a straight answer?  You are so fucking annoying.  No wonder you are sad and lonely. 

I bought Forza 3 with all DLC for about $15.   A Plague Tale was given for free on Epic Games Store   Hellblade was usually a cheap $6-$8 game on sale.   Halo Infinite...

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

I’m replaying Horizon Zero Dawn in preparation for Horizon Forbidden West next week on PS5 and I’m also playing Elite Dangerous on Steam. WTF does the games I’m playing have to do with GameAss? Geezus, you’re a nincompoop. 

So.. nothing. Lol. Figured. Just wanted to see the hype for the games you want to so bad desperately rent the license for. 

also your view on gamepass is especially hilarious because Sonys stance on BC. So yeah, essentially you’re just… renting. 

6 minutes ago, ghostz said:

Renting isn’t defined by a monthly cost. You paid $60 to rent the game for an undisclosed amount of time. You don’t own it, and you know that. 

Renting is defined by continuous cost you idiot. I only pay once with the digital games I own, therefore they aren’t rentals.

You don’t get to change the definition of the word “rental” for your dumb fanboy mental gymnastics. 

Edited by FIREPOWER
Just now, ghostz said:

So.. nothing. Lol. Figured. Just wanted to see the hype for the games you want to so bad desperately rent the license for. 

also your view on gamepass is especially hilarious because Sonys stance on BC. So yeah, essentially you’re just… renting. 

You’re a fucking retard :cruise:

What are you playing? CrossfireX (which I hear is total dogshit) or Halo Infinite with its dead servers? FOH, you lemshit, Xbox has nothing till November and you’re renting old ass games with GameAss till Starfield 76 launches in November :sabu:

Just now, FIREPOWER said:

You’re a fucking retard :cruise:

What are you playing? CrossfireX (which I hear is total dogshit) or Halo Infinite with its dead servers? FOH, you lemshit, Xbox has nothing till November and you’re renting old ass games with GameAss till Starfield 76 launches in November :sabu:

Halo Infinite is far from dead, LOL. Maybe on steam. 

Anywho, I’m currently playing Forza and Riders Republic mainly. Gonna start with Rainbow 6 this week with a few friends. But this is after already beating or playing Control, Pyschonaughts 2, Halo Infinite SP, Forza SP, it takes two, Tetris connected, flight sim, a decent amount of back 4 blood, man eater, no way out, madden 22, nhl 22, nba 2k22, mlb the show, ufc4, doom eternal, sea of thieves, outriders, etc this year alone. 

that would have been way more expensive than the ~60 a year I pay for gamepass. 

12 hours ago, jehurey said:

so like i said, you don't have the actual accurate response, then.

alrighty.

Oh my god why can't you ever give a straight answer?  You are so fucking annoying.  No wonder you are sad and lonely. 

• dead 2

I certainly own my games more than if I was paying a monthly fee just to have access to my games. I trust STEAM on the long term far more than GamePass. I have no doubt they will remove less popular games from time to time once the service reaches a huge library. Just like how Netflix remove old movies all the time.

I'm not trying to argue that GP isn't a good value but it's not a business model I'm interested in for now. Maybe if STEAM was doing it I would consider it. I don't give a shit about gaming on Xcuck and Windows Games Store. Get the fuck outta here, are you that desperate to convince people to subscribe to GamePass? Lmao, sit down.

Ghostz is fucking retarded. I'd say he's shilling but this knucklehead has shown has he really is dumb enough to drink the corporate kool-aid.

While its true that digital ownership is just a license, its still a fucking world away from Gamepass. You have a choice of thousands and thousands of gakes on Steam, games that have been there since the mid 2000s for the most part. Any that were removed but you bought you can still play. You can go replay any game from the history of steam that you purchased. The consumer has all the choice and the devs make money thats why the games are there.

Shamepass is like Netflix in that you have a tiny, tiny selection and its changing all the time. Maybe you enjoyed the Arkham games and want to go replay them, well tough because their deal expired and they're pulled from the service. Maybe theres some great AAA games just released and you want to play them, nope because the publishers isnt desperate enough to take a Gamepass deal in the same way you never saw blockbuster movies on Netflix. You get whatever low budget trash they had deals for. Just like with netflix you end up watching shit you would never otherwise watch, the comments and experiences from Gamepass users on here prove without a doubt that people will play shit just because its part of their limited choice on their Gamepass sub.

You might pay more without GP but I'd rather pay more and have a selection of thousands and thousands of games to chose from retro classics, to old personal favourites, to the latest blockbusters, rather than being stuck with whatever Microsoft made a deal for oh lool its their own games which are notoriously shit and a lot of low budget filler and straight to Gamepass flops.

Subscription services are for the cheap and casual. No gamer of taste would ever bother with Gamepass.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Ghostz is fucking retarded. I'd say he's shilling but this knucklehead has shown has he really is dumb enough to drink the corporate kool-aid.

While its true that digital ownership is just a license, its still a fucking world away from Gamepass. You have a choice of thousands and thousands of gakes on Steam, games that have been there since the mid 2000s for the most part. Any that were removed but you bought you can still play. You can go replay any game from the history of steam that you purchased. The consumer has all the choice and the devs make money thats why the games are there.

Shamepass is like Netflix in that you have a tiny, tiny selection and its changing all the time. Maybe you enjoyed the Arkham games and want to go replay them, well tough because their deal expired and they're pulled from the service. Maybe theres some great AAA games just released and you want to play them, nope because the publishers isnt desperate enough to take a Gamepass deal in the same way you never saw blockbuster movies on Netflix. You get whatever low budget trash they had deals for. Just like with netflix you end up watching shit you would never otherwise watch, the comments and experiences from Gamepass users on here prove without a doubt that people will play shit just because its part of their limited choice on their Gamepass sub.

You might pay more without GP but I'd rather pay more and have a selection of thousands and thousands of games to chose from retro classics, to old personal favourites, to the latest blockbusters, rather than being stuck with whatever Microsoft made a deal for oh lool its their own games which are notoriously shit and a lot of low budget filler and straight to Gamepass flops.

Subscription services are for the cheap and casual. No gamer of taste would ever bother with Gamepass.

Low budget trash? Most of PS’ 2021 top selling games were games on gamepass. The average cow is desperate for an alternative on PS, which is why Sony is doing it. 

Then Steam will follow that. 

It’s all happening, with or without your consent. 

50 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Dude shit the fuck up.  In the first year of having it I have beaten over 600 dollars worth of games.  Most of them I would have never bought.  It's a great fucking deal.  You are a fucking moron.  

Just now, lostfool said:

Dude shit the fuck up.  In the first year of having it I have beaten over 600 dollars worth of games.  Most of them I would have never bought.  It's a great fucking deal.  You are a fucking moron.  

This. Sure it would suck if there were no games to play, but as it stands it delivers way more value than the cost of the sub. 

throw in the fact that I’m paid through for years and have paid Pennies in the dollar. 

33 minutes ago, lostfool said:

You played hours and hours and hours of games you would have never otherwise had an interest in buying, sounds amazing :grimaceleft:

Whos really the moron? I'll spell it out since you're borderline retarded - it's you.

Just now, ghostz said:

Except he ended up enjoying the games, retard. 

He's still settling for subpar games.

To use a jerralogy there are plenty of hot chicks out there in the city. You could sign up for a dating site subscription to make it easier to meet girls initially. You just forfeited the 95% of girls that aren't on the app, and you notice there aren't many real hot ones (at least profiles that arent catfish) bur hey you're having a "fun enough" time fucking the chubbys and the 6/10s so what does it mattet right?

Xflop Shamepass is settle for less gaming.

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

He's still settling for subpar games.

To use a jerralogy there are plenty of hot chicks out there in the city. You could sign up for a dating site subscription to make it easier to meet girls initially. You just forfeited the 95% of girls that aren't on the app, and you notice there aren't many real hot ones (at least profiles that arent catfish) bur hey you're having a "fun enough" time fucking the chubbys and the 6/10s so what does it mattet right?

Xflop Shamepass is settle for less gaming.

except you didn’t abandoned 95% of the chicks. You just gained access to 100% of the chicks because you can still meet them in your day to day. 

horrible analogy coming from someone who fucks shemales exclusively, forfeiting 100% of real women. 

Edited by ghostz
42 minutes ago, ghostz said:

except you didn’t abandoned 95% of the chicks. You just gained access to 100% of the chicks because you can still meet them in your day to day. 

horrible analogy coming from someone who fucks shemales exclusively, forfeiting 100% of real women. 

I was trying to be nice with that analogy :reg: 

The point is you settle for less. Thats fact as losttard, yourself and slow jenny have all admitted to spending time on mediocre games you would have otherwise ignored.

You already admitted it so its pointless to even debate this. Its subpar settle for less gaming for the kind of poor bastards and rental dependent people like yourself that would own a series S.

2 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

I was trying to be nice with that analogy :reg: 

The point is you settle for less. Thats fact as losttard, yourself and slow jenny have all admitted to spending time on mediocre games you would have otherwise ignored.

You already admitted it so its pointless to even debate this. Its subpar settle for less gaming for the kind of poor bastards and rental dependent people like yourself that would own a series S.

Many of PS’ top selling 2021 games are on Gamepass. 

Even if I ignored 80% of the games I played on gamepass, the value is still there. I would have bought Forza and Pyschonaughts 2, which is more than I’ve spent on gamepass in 2021. If either got removed next year, why would I care? I would have done everything I wanted in both games by then. 

All the other games? Essentially… free. 

also I confused you and aza. I don’t think you fuck shemales, but who knows. 

Edited by ghostz