Do you have an active Gamepass sub?

Gamepass   

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you currently have an active subscription?

Just now, jehurey said:

then you already know that I don't have gamepass

:blessed:thanks for losing your shit AND the argument:blessed:I'm not quite sure if it was in that order. LOL

Yes, you do have GamePass.

You can't access xCloud from any device now without it. LOL

Unless.... You ACTUALLY BOUGHT THOSE GAMES ON A MS PLATFORM... in which case... that's even MORE hilarious that you decided to play them on Xbox and not Playstation.

Either way... you've lost this :blessed:

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Oh my god why can't you ever give a straight answer?  You are so fucking annoying.  No wonder you are sad and lonely. 

I bought Forza 3 with all DLC for about $15.   A Plague Tale was given for free on Epic Games Store   Hellblade was usually a cheap $6-$8 game on sale.   Halo Infinite...

Just now, Remij said:

Yes, you do have GamePass.

You can't access xCloud from any device now without it. LOL

Unless.... You ACTUALLY BOUGHT THOSE GAMES ON A MS PLATFORM... in which case... that's even MORE hilarious that you decided to play them on Xbox and not Playstation.

Either way... you've lost this :blessed:

Oh man, he's so angry.

Yes...................yes I can access xCloud without A.) Xbox Games pass, B.) PC Game Pass, and C.) GamePass Ultimate.:tom:

I love how I'm basically giving you the entire answers to the test, and you're still going to fail it. LOL

Just now, jehurey said:

Oh man, he's so angry.

Yes...................yes I can access xCloud without A.) Xbox Games pass, B.) PC Game Pass, and C.) GamePass Ultimate.:tom:

I love how I'm basically giving you the entire answers to the test, and you're still going to fail it. LOL

Nope.  You can't :blessed:

And thanks for confirming you're on xCloud :hest:

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

Nope.  You can't :blessed:

And thanks for confirming you're on xCloud :hest:

Yes I can.

And you just lost your argument, and this entire thread along with Rent-a-Center

:blessed:Thanks for the admission, sweetcheeks:blessed:

Just now, jehurey said:

Yes I can.

And you just lost your argument, and this entire thread along with Rent-a-Center

:blessed:Thanks for the admission, sweetcheeks:blessed:

Nope you can't.  And it's hilarious that you didn't realize that... because you were subscribed to GP :hehe:

It's also why you're not posting proof about how you're apparently doing it.

Because you're not.  You're subscribed to GP.. and nobody forced you :smugcena:

Just now, Remij said:

Nope you can't. 

yes I clearly can.

holy shit, now you're getting angrier than I thought was possible for this subject.

continue banging your head all your want, I already explained it to you as concretely as possible.

:drake:

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

yes I clearly can.

holy shit, now you're getting angrier than I thought was possible for this subject.

continue banging your head all your want, I already explained it to you as concretely as possible.

:drake:

Nope, you CLEARLY can't.. because you would have already.

You're stalling... 

We can CLEARLY see, that you're subscribed to GamePass... and you even admitted to doing it to play xCLOUD versions of these games, no less :lawl:

Just now, Remij said:

Nope, you CLEARLY can't.. because you would have already.

You're stalling... 

We can CLEARLY see, that you're subscribed to GamePass... and you even admitted to doing it to play xCLOUD versions of these games, no less :lawl:

he's now making demands......definitely not angry at all:drake:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

it'll be funny to see just how desperate both you and that other rent-a-center loser try so hard on this one, and I just sit back and chuckle.:mjgrin:

oh-antonio-banderas.gif

1 minute ago, Remij said:

"He's now asking for proof... man.. what am I going to do :scared:"

"Uh... let's call him angry again!"

:lawl:

he's thinks this stall tactic is working, as he's continually staying angry.

Just now, Remij said:

@ghostz Jehurey's put in 20h of time on GamePass since Jan 21st....... and ZERO hours into Playstation games since November of last year :rofl:

2 hours ago, jehurey said:

it'll be funny to see just how desperate both you and that other rent-a-center loser try so hard on this one, and I just sit back and chuckle.:mjgrin:

oh-antonio-banderas.gif

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

oh-antonio-banderas.gif

he's thinks this stall tactic is working, as he's continually staying angry.

LMAO, I can only imaging that you though being in the xCloud beta meant that you could still access it for free... and then you realized that's no longer the case after getting called out... and you've stalled hard because you don't know what else to do, at this point.

The fact that you even said "for like 2 years" gives it away... :rofl:

9 minutes ago, Remij said:

LMAO, I can only imaging that you though being in the xCloud beta meant that you could still access it for free... and then you realized that's no longer the case after getting called out... and you've stalled hard because you don't know what else to do, at this point.

The fact that you even said "for like 2 years" gives it away... :rofl:

of course it gives it away.............because its the very answer and explanation and it was given to you two years ago.:tom:World-class detective over here. Now pretending that he's figured out something.

You can literally tell that he's trying anything he can, and none of it is working.

And you're wrong...........I can still access it. LOL

Edited by jehurey
Just now, jehurey said:

of course it gives it away.............because its the very answer and explanation and it was given to you two years ago.:tom:World-class detective over here. Now pretending that he's figured out something.

You can literally tell that he's trying anything he can, and none of it is working.

Yep.. so you had no idea that you could no longer access it.  And then you PANICKED HARD :hest:

You're so easy to beat... and you can't post proof that proves you aren't subbed to GamePass... because you are.

It's that simple.  You've been checked hard from every angle... and tt's dawning on you that there's nothing you can do... and you're upset about it... so you're just trying to run down the clock.

Which ultimately results in you losing.. regardless.  Because it is what it is. :smugcena:

Just now, Remij said:

Yep.. so you had no idea that you could no longer access it.  And then you PANICKED HARD :hest:

You're so easy to beat... and you can't post proof that proves you aren't subbed to GamePass... because you are.

It's that simple.  You've been checked hard from every angle... and tt's dawning on you that there's nothing you can do... and you're upset about it... so you're just trying to run down the clock.

Which ultimately results in you losing.. regardless.  Because it is what it is. :smugcena:

No I do have an idea that I could access it...........I literally talked about Telling Lies just yesterday.

You already know this.

Is it starting to dawn on you that you're going to be losing a second argument in this thread?:reg:

Just now, jehurey said:

No I do have an idea that I could access it...........I literally talked about Telling Lies just yesterday.

You already know this.

Is it starting to dawn on you that you're going to be losing a second argument in this thread?:reg:

No, you don't... because if you could prove that... you would have posted it by now.

But you can't.  And I KNOW you can't. :smugcena:

So you posting it or not makes no difference.  You've been checked.. and all that's left is for you to lose the game.  You're stubborn, so as usual you want to draw it out as long as you can.. hoping that it just goes away.

We can see you're playing Xbox games.  You've admitted to playing xCloud.  And you need an Game Pass subscription to access and play these games on xCloud.

It's over.. and you can't prove it wrong. :blessed:

Just now, Remij said:

No, you don't... because if you could prove that... you would have posted it by now.

But you can't.  And I KNOW you can't. :smugcena:

Okay then, let's set up a bet.

Who here on this forum knows your current PSN profile name..........you're going to give your PSN name when you lose this bet.

Sweetie.........I already screencapped the images from my phone:reg:

2 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Okay then, let's set up a bet.

Who here on this forum knows your current PSN profile name..........you're going to give your PSN name when you lose this bet.

Sweetie.........I already screencapped the images from my phone:reg:

Nope, you said I don't have another PSN Profile :reg:

And thanks for confirming you're playing these games on your Phone :smilecry:

You have NOTHING and I KNOW it.  And the fact that you wont post it is proof :blessed: