Twitter roasts gamer who got confused over women having body hair: 'He has never been within 10 feet of a woman before'

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/twitter-roasts-gamer-just-discovered-163325779.html

Social media is up in arms after a video game player pointed out what he thought was a mistake in a new game.

On Feb. 14, a Spanish-speaking Twitter user kicked off a series of scathing quote tweets and memes after he asked why the character Aloy from the new Horizon Zero Dawn game “had a beard.”

The new game, Horizon Forbidden West, is a survival-style, role-playing video game where users play as the character Aloy. It’s a sequel to the original Horizon Zero Dawn, which came out in 2017. Reviewers have praised the game so far, calling it the “bigger, better follow-up” to its already popular predecessor. It was then that Twitter user @9Santy1 tweeted the newest promotional poster with the question — translated by Google through Twitter — “Can you explain to me why the hell Aloy has a beard?”

The beard in question is some very light, detailed peach fuzz on Aloy’s face.

The tweet has since been quote-tweeted almost 13,000 times, although it doesn’t seem to bother @9Santy1 because he’s since pinned the tweet to the top of his Twitter profile.

:mj: Lemshit incels continue to embarrass themselves in front of the world, showing they've never been around or touched a woman in their entire lives. I've always known that all lemshits are incel weirdos but this latest incident confirms it.

:mickeyj: Who's willing to bet it was @ghostz posting from his sock account on Twitter?

Edited by FIREPOWER
  • dead 1

When I first saw the peach fuzz I was impressed at how far we've come, but also wondered where we went wrong to the point that we now have people having to design and create such minor details. Maybe we've gone far enough with graphics.

9 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

When I first saw the peach fuzz I was impressed at how far we've come, but also wondered where we went wrong to the point that we now have people having to design and create such minor details. Maybe we've gone far enough with graphics.

I think we have.

We need to have sidewalks that have 60 people walking on one side of the street, all of them with different walking animations, doing different things while walking.

I really don't understand why we haven't pumping up NPC counts in open worlds.

Like Sony or Rockstar should be working right now to compile the most comprehensive NPC character models in a huge database to use for future games. Like if they created this super detailed NPC model for Horizon 2, why wouldn't they use that same naked model, put different clothes and accessories on it, and use them in Spiderman 2?

Why not save on time and manhours?

Edited by jehurey
5 hours ago, lostfool said:

Dynoshit, Twinblade, Jerry, TLHBO are four that come to mind who probably haven't even touched a woman.  Well unless they were close to them in line and were being creeps.  

LOL look at all the butthurt combined in one post.

There's even lemmings who are laughing at other lemmings, because their butthurt for me supersedes everything else.:hest: