Forbidden west on PS5 looks like an upscaled PS3 game. No anti aliasing, shimmering, over sharpened blurry mess

Another issue people are pointing out:

DXwp4AV.jpg

Look at the difference between the cut scene image quality and in game (taken on PS5 in resolution mode). Huge drop in quality and detail look at the mountain with the shuttle, the lighting, and everything else really. 

Either this is the worst optimized game of all time on PS5 or something is seriously messed up. It looks like it goes from a PS5 game to a PS4 game after the cut scene.

Either way TCHBFR

Edited by Vini
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You're trying so fucking hard dude... it's sad.   The game has some graphical issues and bugginess (so did the original)... but just give fucking credit where it's due man.. god damn.  It's

ghostz has talked more about this game than any nintendo game from the last 5 years  vini and ghostz cope threads.

Vini is such a fucking moron. He really should just stick his head under a big rig tire and have it run his empty head over.  

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, Remij said:

You're trying so fucking hard dude... it's sad.

The game has some graphical issues and bugginess (so did the original)... but just give fucking credit where it's due man.. god damn.  It's one of the best looking games out there for sure... just stop :D 

Cierra la boca puta y besame.

Seriously though,  I would like to try this flop but I don't feel like playing the bidding game with a shit station 5.

It's just not worth it.

Edited by MalaXmaS
Just now, MalaXmaS said:

Cierra la boca puta y besame.

Seriously though,  I would like to try this flop but I don't feel like playing the bidding game with a shit station 5.

It's just not worth it.

:-*:-*

Did you ever try the first one?  From what I've seen/read if you weren't a fan of the first one, you're not likely going to care for the sequel.. but many people do.  Prettier gfx aren't going to change the game fundamentally.  It's definitely not worth buying a PS5 over, especially since you're like me and not interested in buying one.

But I'm not about to let people just talk shit about this games visuals when it's very clearly a beautiful game.  It has image quality issues which diminish the impact of all the visual detail they packed in the game.. which is unfortunate.. but in resolution mode... it's pretty stunning.

Not my picture

Horizon-Forbidden-West-20220220032401.pn

Like.. fuck off..  The game has incredible texture details (outside of the dinobots which haven't changed much from the originals) and the lighting and colors are gorgeous.  The water effects are incredible.  Everything is very pretty.

There are issues with animations, and other bugginess.  It's not a Naughty Dog or SSM level game in those metrics... but this game is doing things that most other games simply aren't in the open world category.

19 minutes ago, Remij said:

The game has some graphical issues and bugginess (so did the original)... but just give fucking credit where it's due man.. god damn.  It's one of the best looking games out there for sure... just stop :D 

It's not even close to one of the best looking games of all time this is crazy talk. I downloaded the game and it's not even close to Ratchet and Clank, SpiderMan MM and even Kena for that matter on PS5.

For PS4 standards it looks good but there's too many issues. 

Edited by Vini
9 minutes ago, Vini said:

It's not even close to one of the best looking games of all time this is crazy talk. I downloaded the game and it's not even close to Ratchet and Clank, SpiderMan MM and even Kena for that matter on PS5.

:really:

10 minutes ago, Vini said:

Lmao this fgt couldnt even name an xbox game :fatcruise:

• dead 2
4 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lmao this fgt couldnt even name an xbox game :fatcruise:

I'm comparing to other PS5 games obviously if I bring up Forza Horizon 5 you know everybody's toast. 

Edited by Vini
3 minutes ago, TLHBO said:

Lemmings are without a doubt the saddest, pettiest, most bitter IRL fankids of all time. They don't even get paid for this shit.

Nobody's sadder than hermits playing WOW in between their fap sessions on their crusty office chairs. 

1 hour ago, Remij said:

Lol for real :D 

1 hour ago, Vini said:

Another issue people are pointing out:

DXwp4AV.jpg

Look at the difference between the cut scene image quality and in game (taken on PS5 in resolution mode). Huge drop in quality and detail look at the mountain with the shuttle, the lighting, and everything else really. 

Either this is the worst optimized game of all time on PS5 or something is seriously messed up. It looks like it goes from a PS5 game to a PS4 game after the cut scene.

Either way TCHBFR

You mean in an in game cut scene looks better than gameplay..... Like no shit Sherlock 

• dead 1
55 minutes ago, Vini said:

I'm comparing to other PS5 games obviously if I bring up Forza Horizon 5 you know everybody's toast. 

Forza Horizon 5 had way more glitches and pop up issues :D  (Series X resolution mode) I’ve completed both titles, unlike you. Unlike Forbidden West, I had to restart FH5 because of missing music or the game freezing. It’s a gorgeous title, no doubt. Like FW, it’s a technical masterpiece. However, both games had issues, due to being ambitious in their respective genres. Fortunately, neither came anywhere close to cyberjunk. 

3 hours ago, ghostz said:

About shelving the game, moron :mj:

You said and I quote, “It’s reLly wild reading resetera and seeing people requesting refunds ...” now you’re switching it to shelving the game. :cruise: Which is it you stupid fucking retard?

Not one person in the thread you linked has requested a refund.

Edited by FIREPOWER
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

You mean in an in game cut scene looks better than gameplay..... Like no shit Sherlock 

Cut scenes are supposed to be in engine, the game's broken. 

PS5 resolution mode and it still looks like shit compared to the cutscene. Did you look at the image I posted?

Edited by Vini