• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

PC performance for Elden Ring will vary amongst users, but I had multiple crashes during boss fights and a number of areas like Liurnia of The Lakes where the framerate would take constant hits, even when playing on Low settings to try and preserve the frames

https://primagames.com/reviews/elden-ring-review

Heres another review, 9.5

28 minutes ago, ghostz said:

PC performance for Elden Ring will vary amongst users, but I had multiple crashes during boss fights and a number of areas like Liurnia of The Lakes where the framerate would take constant hits, even when playing on Low settings to try and preserve the frames

https://primagames.com/reviews/elden-ring-review

Heres another review, 9.5

PS5 it is :wow2:

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Elden Ring Review Thread (10 at GS🥳)

Editor's Note: As mentioned in the review, Elden Ring has an immense amount of content and there is no set path through it. I have played over 50 hours of the game, and much of that has been spent off the beaten path exploring and enjoying what the Lands Between offers. However, in recognition that I still have a sizable amount of the game to go, as well as online multiplayer to test, this article will remain as a review-in-progress. In the coming weeks, it will be finalized and, depending on the overall experience, the score may be subject to change.

^GS isn’t even close to finishing btw. 

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread