• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

Just now, -GD-X said:

It’s not my kind of game, but I’m happy for the souls fans. It seems like the perfect evolution in the franchise. 

I’ve read it’s the most accessible title that From has released yet. I could definitely see you on burnout though from open world games. I might want to co-op this one. 

• Tears of the Cows changed the title to Elden Ring Review Thread (10 at GS, IGN …HIGH 90s on MC🍻)
12 minutes ago, Ike said:

I’ve read it’s the most accessible title that From has released yet. I could definitely see you on burnout though from open world games. I might want to co-op this one. 

True. Maybe I’ll get via Amazon, since they have a return policy (in case it’s not for me). 

Just now, Twinblade said:

Like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild before it, Elden Ring is one that we’ll be looking back on as a game that moved a genre forward.

Lmao, BOTW didn’t move anything forward, in fact it was a step back from previous Zeldas in many ways

It absolutely did. This and many other games have taken heavy inspiration from BOTW. Have you played BOTW?

both ign and Gamespot compare it to BOTW and see heavy influences, which is a good thing. 

9 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Reviewers hand out 10s like candy nowadays. I’m sure the game is great, but come on now. It’s just the Souls formula applied to a open world.

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild before it, Elden Ring is one that we’ll be looking back on as a game that moved a genre forward.

Lmao, BOTW didn’t move anything forward, in fact it was a step back from previous Zeldas in many ways

Your bad takes just continue to roll in.

If 10s were handed out like candy every game would have a 98 avg review score... Stop the none sense. 

Neither mode has a stable 60FPS on consoles. Luckily again, VRR saves the day for Xbox. cows, not so lucky. 

@Remij ready for Gouk and Jerry to show us they don’t know what VRR is again? LOL

assuming this is without day 1 patch, tho 

whuch is probably why no reviews mention it. Hmmm

edit: confirmed to be pre-day 1 patch

Edited by ghostz
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread