• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

This is retarded. It’s a cross gen game that doesn’t even look that impressive compared to other recent open world games, it should be 60FPS in quality mode.

It’s still more than twice as good as the performance of Bloodborne though. :lul:

Im trying to look up pc reviews and they spend no more than a paragraph on the technical side which is annoying. It seems that hitching/stuttering does occur and the framerate drops from time to time. It doesn’t seem like there’s any data on the day 1 patch and what effect that has on this issues though, outside of From’s word that it will supposedly fix everything.

Incredible review scores.. lmao even on PC where there's obvious issues.

PS5 version definitely seems like the way to go at the moment.  Some reviewers have said PC issues are terrible... and others say not so much.

Jason Schreier said the PC version was smoother than the PS5 lol

image.png.1d06ac318bf81a611c7dfce5508a8d9f.png

But still I trust what I see more than his words.  Hopefully the day 1 patch fixes it.

8 minutes ago, Remij said:

Incredible review scores.. lmao even on PC where there's obvious issues.

PS5 version definitely seems like the way to go at the moment.  Some reviewers have said PC issues are terrible... and others say not so much.

Jason Schreier said the PC version was smoother than the PS5 lol

image.png.1d06ac318bf81a611c7dfce5508a8d9f.png

But still I trust what I see more than his words.  Hopefully the day 1 patch fixes it.

Wtf lol. Anyway, we need the day 1 patch analysis 

13 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Im trying to look up pc reviews and they spend no more than a paragraph on the technical side which is annoying. It seems that hitching/stuttering does occur and the framerate drops from time to time. It doesn’t seem like there’s any data on the day 1 patch and what effect that has on this issues though, outside of From’s word that it will supposedly fix everything.

From told all reviewers not to discuss performance until the day 1 patch, so there’s your answer 

2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

It’s also pretty bad on PC, but these are pre day 1 patch reports. That’s why no reviewers discuss it 

No one mentioned PC here, it runs like shit on Xbox and your ass is here acting like it’s an Xbox exclusive when Xbox gets the worst version :hest:

7 minutes ago, ghostz said:

The performance mode doesn’t drop below 40 fps .. but yes it does

Still embarrassing for the “most powerful console”. Most of your lem brethren don’t have VRR TVs and even with VRR working aggressively you’re probably still experience some input lag lol.

All this talk about Tflops for years and we still get embarrassing results for the Series L. Trying to cover up such terrible performance with VRR isn’t going to cut it. TLHBFR!!

2 minutes ago, FIREPOWER said:

Still embarrassing for the “most powerful console”. Most of your lem brethren don’t have VRR TVs and even with VRR working aggressively you’re probably still experience some input lag lol.

All this talk about Tflops for years and we still get embarrassing results for the Series L. Trying to cover up such terrible performance with VRR isn’t going to cut it. TLHBFR!!

I don’t give a shot about graphics generally and I did not hype up series X for years. I still prefer my switch to my series X, so yeah talking to the wrong guy. 

anywho, I’m interested to see the frame rates after the patch.. which released today. I’m sure we will get some updates on it 

also bragging that PS5 is close to 60 “when looking down” :Jeff: game is clearly poorly optimized, this should be 120 fps on both. 

Edited by ghostz
2 minutes ago, ghostz said:

I don’t give a shot about graphics generally and I did not hype up series X for years. I still prefer my switch to my series X, so yeah talking to the wrong guy. 

anywho, I’m interested to see the frame rates after the patch.. which released today. I’m sure we will get some updates on it 

also bragging that PS5 is close to 60 “when looking down” :Jeff: game is clearly poorly optimized, this should be 120 fps on both. 

Not bragging about just this game alone though. I’m talking about literally every single multiplat for a while now. A few days ago it was Cyberpunk, the Xbox Series L always seems to run these games at 10fps lower than the PS5.

Whether Elden Ring is optimized poorly or not there’s a pattern here, the Xbox just can’t keep up with the PS5 and this is years after you lemshits told us there would be a 40-50fps delta in favor of the Series X thanks to 12 Tflops :mickeyj:

1 minute ago, FIREPOWER said:

Not bragging about just this game alone though. I’m talking about literally every single multiplat for a while now. A few days ago it was Cyberpunk, the Xbox Series L always seems to run these games at 10fps lower than the PS5.

Whether Elden Ring is optimized poorly or not there’s a pattern here, the Xbox just can’t keep up with the PS5 and this is years after you lemshits told us there would be a 40-50fps delta in favor of the Series X thanks to 12 Tflops :mickeyj:

Find a quote of me ever hyping up the Xbox’s power :kaz:

ill join in with you, TLHBO

But TCHBO as well, both machines can’t even handle last gen games lmfao 

reasons why Nintendo stays winning, their games are programmed correctly 

Just now, ghostz said:

Find a quote of me ever hyping up the Xbox’s power :kaz:

ill join in with you, TLHBO

But TCHBO as well, both machines can’t even handle last gen games lmfao 

reasons why Nintendo stays winning, their games are programmed correctly 

Nah, most Switch games still run at 30fps, and Switch isn’t getting Elden Ring…TSHBO lol.

Either way you’ve been owned. You can’t pull a turncoat here and pretend to be a Sheep when you are out here posting as a lemshit most of the time.

Ghostz went from hyping this to "bu bu both consoles suck"

No xflop sucks take the L. Switch doesn't get it and Xflop can't run it. It's PC or PS you little worm. You can't claim this game so now you're trying to rag on it.

• Haha 1
  • -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread