Official Elden Ring Thread

27 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Got a new Gravity spell, Meteorite, you can tap it once for 3 meteors or you can charge it and it'll continue using all your FP for big AoE.

Combined with a Crystal tear that eliminates all FP usage for 10s and I'm able to do 18s of meteorites with dumb AoE dmg :love:

17f614f93b547-e414c70ee97dc06ee64c0e78919beadd1ab709b3-86_message_421530873982708_1646604976494~2.jpg

GridArt_20220306_172517623.jpg

How do I get that tear? I’m going through FP like crazy. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

45 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

How do I get that tear? I’m going through FP like crazy. 

Was about to write the wrong information, so I looked it up which tree boss I beat to get it...you won't be able to get it for quite some time. 

It's called Cerulean Hidden Tear though. 

• Thanks 1

It also only lasts 10 seconds, so it's not a lot, but with the right spells and setup, you can melt bosses it seems.

The summon I use costs 104 FP, so I usually start off the boss fight drinking my Psysick flask, summoning my guy, and then spam so magic till it's worn off. Creates a solid opening 

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Are you close to the end? A friend of mine beat it in 70.

I have 62 hours in, two of my homies are around 70 and further along and I believe nearing the end, though, I have explored more caves / dungeons / ruins than both. I'm not too far behind on the main bosses, but I've still got a ways to go

52 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Are you close to the end? A friend of mine beat it in 70.

No :loldance:

i have only beat like 3-4 required bosses, but I’ve explored a whole lot. I have almost the full map unlocked & a shit ton of campsites. I hope I don’t get burned out before I finish the story

Edited by ghostz
19 minutes ago, ghostz said:

No :loldance:

i have only beat like 3-4 required bosses, but I’ve explored a whole lot. I have almost the full map unlocked & a shit ton of campsites. I hope I don’t get burned out before I finish the story

Oh damn. Yeah, you have a ways to go. I’m 17 hours in and I can definitely see one getting burnt out by this game. It’s amazing, especially with its level design and creatures. However, there’s a lot of stuff to uncover, digest (if you are new to these games) and conquer. I’ll be taking my sweet time with it. A few hours here and there.  I don’t mind if it takes me 6 months to finish lol. 

• Like 1

Making my way through the mountains, beautiful zone with some brutal enemies. At 65 hours now, level 125. Switched up my build a bit and using the ruins great sword now. Also have a mace, forget the name, for when I need a bit more defense/faster weapon. 

think I might wanna do a twin blade build next. I’ll probably copy my save file before I beat the final boss so I can fuck around with respecs and shit before I settle on my next character. 

also did a bunch of pvp tonight, connections seemed a little hit or miss unfortunately. Seems like the community has already landed on a couple locations for pvp. 

• Like 1

Fucked around with Stormveil castle, trying to get to Godrick. It’s not as easy as I expected. I’m digging the exploration, though. I tried the main entrance for lulz and got annihilated (though I made it pretty far lol). So, I’ve been doing the side path. 

• Like 2

Beat Godrick on first try. Way easier than Margrit. 

edit: I had actually made it the main way, via running, but didn’t see the entrance with the save point. But I’m glad I was able to explore the castle with the side route. 

• Like 1
  • aitch 1

Seems that staff adds FP costs at the exchange of higher dmg. Rock Sling costs 18 FP normally, but with Lusat Staff it's 27 FP. I guess I'll need to put more points into Mind, def need more FP to use it :whew: