Official Elden Ring Thread

Actually made some decent progress today. Killed the commander in Caelid's swamp, then went up to the minor erdtree and killed its guardian. He was actually way more of a pushover than I expected, he had a lot more health than the previous guardians and my magic was barely putting a dent in him. I had to pick away at him with melee but eventually I was able to take him out and got 91K runes, which is the most i've gotten from any boss/mini boss. Was able to level up 4 times in a row just from that fight.

• aitch 2
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Is there anyone who doesn't have a Magic/INT focused build? :ben: I definitely understand it though, this game more than any other Souls game really makes ranged combat essential. I couldn't imagine using only melee during some of the tougher fights.

Yup!

Pure Str/Dex build. Haven't used magic to beat anyone and the only spell I have ever used in the game is Glintstone Pebble.

22 minutes ago, madmaltese said:

Yup!

Pure Str/Dex build. Haven't used magic to beat anyone and the only spell I have ever used in the game is Glintstone Pebble.

Lol you’re a real gamer. Been cheesing my way thru and still loving it. Tho I’ve def got better, rolling patterns are pretty simple once you get used it 

42 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Why in the world is nobody able to summon their horse when you do co-op against Radahn? That’s such a puzzling limitation.  

Edit: just when I think I’m doing good, I get one shotted by him. This boss sucks.

You can’t summon ashes or a horse during co op. It sucks ass. Biggest (and really my only) complaint, it was (I thought) advertised as a co op adventure game… but even when I Google it was known as far back as June, still disappointing. 

2 hours ago, ghostz said:

Lol you’re a real gamer. Been cheesing my way thru and still loving it. Tho I’ve def got better, rolling patterns are pretty simple once you get used it 

Bro you're probably having more fun than me :biggrin: Do whatever makes you enjoy the game. I have just always played melee and even in other action type games I usually choose the melee/tank guy so doesn't have anything to do with me wanting to play the game harder or anything lol If it's in the game and useable, it's all fair game imo. 

30 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I just started exploring the Atlas? plateau or whatever the yellow-ish region up north is called after you take the Dectus lift :ben: 

Holy shit LOL, you're going to be over 200h easily by the time you finish the game :D 

Awesome :whew: 

• dead 1
6 minutes ago, Remij said:

Holy shit LOL, you're going to be over 200h easily by the time you finish the game :D 

Awesome :whew: 

I didn't play games for a year while I lived abroad, I think my gamer soul is trying to catch up and I picked up to worst possible game to suck me dry :deader:

I'm thoroughly enjoying it though and I've discovered so many places, bosses and weapons, spells, ashes etc. it already looks like I'm going through a dictionary when I open the menu  :D 

• Haha 1

I'm wrecking everyone with this spiked greatshield I found :will:  

It does 70 base bleed damage but infuse it with the Shield Crash ash and ice it does 65 bleed damage plus 100-something frost and instead of bashing the shield you run forward like a bulldozer while holding it :aitch: 

• aitch 1

Made hella good progress tonight. Beat 4 bosses, 

Spoiler

The Fire Giant, Godskin Duo, Maliketh, and some optional boss

:smoke:

judging by trophies, besides the 3 endings, it's just 2 main bosses left