Official Elden Ring Thread

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao its still a problem? Remij swore that it was fixed :trump2:

The fuck :cosby2: 

I said the shader compilation stutter was fixed... not the asset streaming stutters. 

:drake: 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

32 minutes ago, Remij said:

The fuck :cosby2: 

I said the shader compilation stutter was fixed... not the asset streaming stutters. 

:drake: 

Lmao, how would I know the difference. Thats still pretty fucking bad though that the game still has stuttering issues on PC.

20 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Lmao, how would I know the difference. Thats still pretty fucking bad though that the game still has stuttering issues on PC.

You're the one claiming I said something I didn't.  I literally say the one thing is fixed... but the other isn't...

And yeah it's pretty fucking bad that FROM hasn't fixed it... but locked to 45fps you really don't see them that often.  That's about where the consoles hang in Quality mode too.

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

• Like 3
  • aitch 1
1 hour ago, kaz said:

I know. It’s like some twilight zone shit. I just finished every trophy boss. Next up,  all of the legendary talisman/remains, main talisman and spells. I’ve been enjoying exploring the areas I blasted through. 

once I get all of that, I will start a new game + to get the other endings. 

• Like 1
  • aitch 1
10 hours ago, -GD-X said:

I know. It’s like some twilight zone shit. I just finished every trophy boss. Next up,  all of the legendary talisman/remains, main talisman and spells. I’ve been enjoying exploring the areas I blasted through. 

once I get all of that, I will start a new game + to get the other endings. 

GD the hardcore gamer :wow2: maybe one day I’ll be man enough to finish this game.

• Ben 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

GD the hardcore gamer :wow2: maybe one day I’ll be man enough to finish this game.

You got this homie. The last 5 or 6 bosses are pretty close to one another, in terms of how much work you need to put in to reach them. Most of them can be beaten with the shield/wraith bell attack and the black knife tiche summon. I was expecting the bosses to be like the first 4 main ones. The game gets pretty linear and straight forward (if you just want to blast through the campaign). 

Ok, 38/42 trophies completed. I’m getting close to the plat. The last 3 will require a new game +, but that’s all good. At least I won’t lose my stats and stuff (except quest-related things). 

1 minute ago, -GD-X said:

Ok, 38/42 trophies completed. I’m getting close to the plat. The last 3 will require a new game +, but that’s all good. At least I won’t lose my stats and stuff (except quest-related things). 

Hell yeah! Besides the 2 endings, which other 2 trophies you missing?

2 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Oh you probably missed the weapon  Bolt of Granthax or whatever it's called before the 

Reveal hidden contents

Capital turned to Ash.

Haha i actually had it. Nah, the multiple endings. All I have left to collect are the legendary spells and sorceries, which I probably have most of.

Didn't really play the last week and a half, took a lil breather and caught up with TV/movies, but hopped back on last night and had a fun sesh. Helped my homie with Castle Sol, Malenia, and Dragonlord Phalanx. I was pretty rusty at times lol.

I also had to use an old save cuz in my current playthrough I didn't have the areas unlocked for co-op. On my PS+ Cloud is my first playthrough (lvl 150 mage), backed it up for the endings, so I put my current file on a USB and then used the Cloud file.

I actually had to do the same thing when GD and I try to co-op Elden Beast last weekend. We only tried 3-4 times cuz of the time, but lmao I was getting clapped up. I was sloppy and pressing the wrong buttons, and because of the boss HP co-op boost, several of the spells I had brought were doing pea dmg.

I also thought it'd be a great idea to add and use a seal with 2 incantations along with my Moonviel, Wing of Astel, and my staff and spells..it didn't go well at all lol. I was a sloppy mess. But iirc our last run got Elden Beast almost to 50% and had we had more time we would've gotten him.

But turns out GD didn't need my help anyway, he Pro'd it up his damn self and then easily beat Malenia :smoke:

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Haha i actually had it. Nah, the multiple endings. All I have left to collect are the legendary spells and sorceries, which I probably have most of.

Ahhh word. I was going say we can drop Talisman and Weapons, so if you had needed I could've given ya whichever ones you had missed. But spells, Ashes, ashes if war, and stones can't be traded

• Upvote 1
30 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Ahhh word. I was going say we can drop Talisman and Weapons, so if you had needed I could've given ya whichever ones you had missed. But spells, Ashes, ashes if war, and stones can't be traded

Noted homie! Can you duplicate weapons? I’d be down to hook up TB or Jon some OP stuff :smoke:

• aitch 1
28 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

lmao what the fuck. I thought Limgrave was big but I just picked up the map for Liurnia east and holy shit this game.

Yeah, it's a fucking massive game. My first playthrough was a slow burn and mostly blind exploration where every couple days I would revisit a place on my map I hadn't been at in while.

After I beat the last boss and before I started NG+ I roamed the newer areas once over and then looked up the interactive map. Excluding co-op and PvP, I probably had 150 hours first go round and my map had to be  ~95% complete. 

I'm on NG+3 or 4, but I recently found a cave I had never been to.

9 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Noted homie! Can you duplicate weapons? I’d be down to hook up TB or Jon some OP stuff :smoke:

Yeah you can you dupe weapons as well as Runes. A Lord's Rune gives 50k Runes, you hold 600 of them. Saw my friend dupe so I know the general gist and it has to do with PS+ Cloud save, but I'd have to watch a video on it. But basically I'd summon you to my world, drop you whatever, you pick it up and then I would Quit Game, then redownload the save file that's from my PS Cloud.

• Like 1

I was gonna get this on PC until i watched vids of it running on a 2060 and not even being able to hold 60fps at 1080p medium. SO i decided Xbox and while the game doesnt really have sudden drops you can definitely tell its not running at 60fps lots of times. These games are already kinda sluggish with controls so it sucks that this game cannot run at a steady 60fps. The game is artistically beautiful, but technically it isnt doing much and the world is pretty barren compared to a lot of other open world games than can run at closer to 60fps.