Official Elden Ring Thread

2 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

lmao what the fuck. I thought Limgrave was big but I just picked up the map for Liurnia east and holy shit this game.

Im 30+ hours in and still havent unlocked all of the maps. Its fucking massive.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

So, I’m going to start a new game + @Snowman. How does the manual save work? I was always thought it saved at last grace point or defeated enemy? 

Thats pretty much how I believe it works as well, but even without them, if you go to the Main and Quit it manually saves you right where you are

29 minutes ago, Snowman said:

Thats pretty much how I believe it works as well, but even without them, if you go to the Main and Quit it manually saves you right where you are

So, if I beat elden beast w/ranni’s quest (found out I had missed one step 🤦‍♂️), I just manually quit the game? 

3 hours ago, -GD-X said:

So, if I beat elden beast w/ranni’s quest (found out I had missed one step 🤦‍♂️), I just manually quit the game? 

Pretty sure Ranni's quest is one of the few that can be completed even at the end. So as long as you don't chose an ending or start NG+, you should be able to go back and finish it up, then by the grace  and in-between the statue, there should be a blue summon sign and as soon as you summon her, it starts her ending cutscene.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Snowman said:

Pretty sure Ranni's quest is one of the few that can be completed even at the end. So as long as you don't chose an ending or start NG+, you should be able to go back and finish it up, then by the grace  and in-between the statue, there should be a blue summon sign and as soon as you summon her, it starts her ending cutscene.

I just love her quest so much. I already started it lol

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Hot Sauce said:

I'm starting to come around on the horse combat while using a halberd. :happysad:

Yeah, with certain weapons it's unbearable, but with a better weapon it's not that bad at all, especially when I found out you can press L1 and your character will hit on that side.

My weapon early on was the TwinBlade and I hated using it on the horse, I eventually stopped even trying to fight with it while riding 

15 hours ago, Snowman said:

Yeah, with certain weapons it's unbearable, but with a better weapon it's not that bad at all, especially when I found out you can press L1 and your character will hit on that side.

My weapon early on was the TwinBlade and I hated using it on the horse, I eventually stopped even trying to fight with it while riding 

Yeah I was using a Morning Star and it was miserable. Uchigatana isn't bad and the halberd I have now is just unfair. I dig having a dedicated horse combat weapon.

yeah, STR builds are finally great. i'm glad i beat melania last week, because swarm of flies got nerfed, and it used to wreck her. my mimic and i gangbanged her with it. her body was all twitching n' shit lol.