Official Elden Ring Thread

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

:Jeff:

Malenia would like to have a word with you:mjcry: Hardest cunt bag of a boss in the game imo.  I got lucky on attempt like, oh idk probably 40. 

But finished the game. Damn when you get to Haligtree portion of the game its fucking frustrating. Took me 96 hours. I played this every single day since i bought it. And couldnt wait to, mostly.

Id say the first 85 percent of this game is truly fucking amazing. The last 15 ( outside of the cool boss intros ) is pretty fucking :poop:

This is deffo GOTY and probably GOTG. tshbo

i found malenia to be easier than elden beast. you got lucky they nerfed it (it doesn't move as much now). but yeah, my mimic and i raped malenia in a corner, tag teaming her with swarm of flies. her body just kept twitching lol. congrats btw! you gonna get all of the achievements?

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

I was using a melee build so i had no spells or nothing cept some basic staff spells which do shit. I beat Godfrey the first time easily. Smoked his ass. The Elden Beast was annoying but i beat him after a few tries.

I hit a rock with Malenia. I really didnt think i was going to be able to do it. She would one shot me with that grab or that 3 jump attack she had if i didnt catch it. And her second form got me with the rot everytime. I tried everything. Really i ended up just getting lucky and my mimic had her 2nd form on one side and i was on the other using bloodhound fang and i finally got her. It was awful tho.

And fuck no im not getting all the achievements lol

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I was using a melee build so i had no spells or nothing cept some basic staff spells which do shit. I beat Godfrey the first time easily. Smoked his ass. The Elden Beast was annoying but i beat him after a few tries.

I hit a rock with Malenia. I really didnt think i was going to be able to do it. She would one shot me with that grab or that 3 jump attack she had if i didnt catch it. And her second form got me with the rot everytime. I tried everything. Really i ended up just getting lucky and my mimic had her 2nd form on one side and i was on the other using bloodhound fang and i finally got her. It was awful tho.

And fuck no im not getting all the achievements lol

Well, I’m glad you stuck with it! I knew you could do it! Shiiiii I think I rocked like 5 different builds lol. 

• Thanks 1

Dude i didnt think i was gonna get past the first boss. Let alone beat it, put a hundred hours into it and obsess over it. Im just glad i beat it before my vacation at the end of the month,i would have had withdraw lmfao

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, JonbX said:

Dude i didnt think i was gonna get past the first boss. Let alone beat it, put a hundred hours into it and obsess over it. Im just glad i beat it before my vacation at the end of the month,i would have had withdraw lmfao

Brooo…I feel ya. I stopped going out at night so I could satiate my obsession. Once I got the plat, I was finally able to break free lol. Still, it took me a good week to detach from it, mentally. I had started bloodborne, after, but stopped it. I can’t afford to be hooked on another game like that. It can’t be healthy. 

Same. Im glad there isnt much coming out soon that i want to play. Ima play around in NG+ a little and prob take a break from gaming in general for a bit.