• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Vini said:

Fuck it just got a refund on digital Forgotten West and gonna download this masterpiece on the X instead :bow:

TCHBO

:hest: Lemme guess this straight, you refunded HFW so that you could get the worst performing version of Elden Ring that can’t even break the 50fps barrier on Xbox Series L and somehow this is ownage against cows?

• Geese 2

Congratulations on FROM software, and taking inspiration from the highest rated game of all time throughout these past 5 years, Zelda BoTW.

:blessed:It only took 5 years, but somebody was finally able to recreate what Nintendo was doing.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

Congratulations on FROM software, and taking inspiration from the highest rated game of all time throughout these past 5 years, Zelda BoTW.

:blessed:It only took 5 years, but somebody was finally able to recreate what Nintendo was doing.

This, 100%. BOTW paved the way for this masterpiece. 

@kaz

Edited by ghostz
1 hour ago, Vini said:

Fuck it just got a refund on digital Forgotten West and gonna download this masterpiece on the X instead :bow:

TCHBO

Wait a minute, you can't even get a refund of the game if you've started downloading the game.

So.........you never even played Horizon Forbidden West?

• Haha 1
  • Geese 1
1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

So the reviewers for the PC version are slapping 9s and 10s on a game that potentially has major technical issues which seems completely disingenuous. At least leave it unscored until release day, and then put in a final score after testing the patch.

Fuck that.  Ding it hard...  If they sent a shitty performing game out for review... then it deserves the shitty scores it gets because of it.

And I agree... I see some PC focused sites reviewing the PC version which DON'T EVEN MENTION PERFORMANCE ONCE.....

Now either they have strong reason to believe that performance will be fixed with the upcoming patch... and put some faith in FROMSOFT... or they're straight up fucking over the people who count on them to give an accurate assessment of the game.

I've seen some reviewers which are like "oh just a few drops here and there, nothing too bad", and others which are like "this shit performance WILL get you killed"...  So at this point, it's pretty clear that the PC version has issues, and that it depends on your tolerance to it.  We've seen it in videos.. and if it's doing that all the time, or even randomly... that completely fucks up the experience.

For what it's worth.. which is very little atm... a Brazilian reviewer said they JUST released a new patch for the PC version, and he said initial impressions are positive.. more testing to come.

So MAYBE the day 1 patch fixes the issues.  MAYBE it was just some bug with the anti-cheat shit, or whatever.. 

We'll see though.  I mean, both Gamespot and IGN reviewed the PC version and still gave it a 10/10... lmao

Just now, Remij said:

@jehurey @ghostz

Please stop with that shit in this thread...  Take it to the CP2077 thread if you want to still argue about that shit.

this argument should've died down last night, but it appeared that other people were still fanning the flames about this issue, even after ghost stopped talking about it.

Just now, ghostz said:

PS5 isn’t holding 60FPS either, too bad it doesn’t have vrr :cruise:

except VRR doesn't catch the initial drastic drop in framerate, which mean that VRR doesn't "mask" it, and you notice the worst drops when they happen.

AND the PS5 is getting VRR support. So I love how you ran to VRR, even though it won't last as a advantage for XBox. LOL

• Geese 1
3 minutes ago, jehurey said:

this argument should've died down last night, but it appeared that other people were still fanning the flames about this issue, even after ghost stopped talking about it.

Do you know what fuck off with that shit in this thread means? :cosby2:

Just now, jehurey said:

except VRR doesn't catch the initial drastic drop in framerate, which mean that VRR doesn't "mask" it, and you notice the worst drops when they happen.

AND the PS5 is getting VRR support. So I love how you ran to VRR, even though it won't last as a advantage for XBox. LOL

When? :D 

and the game (pre patch) runs 43-48 fps currently. There is no drastic drop  

But I’m done discussing this with you, considering you won’t be playing the game as it’s too hard for you LOL

• -GD-X★ changed the title to Official Elden Ring Thread