• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Ok, I’m back in the game. I’m officially in love with duel-wielding maxed out blood loss swords. I made 

Reveal hidden contents

Fire giant 

my bitch. 

Enjoy them now because Bleed is definitely getting hit with the nerf bat next. Everyone just running around with Rivers of Blood and Eleonora's Polearm, shit is comical as hell. Glad I don't give a fuck about PVP in these games because that nonsense would get old real quick LOL.

6 hours ago, Sabo said:

Enjoy them now because Bleed is definitely getting hit with the nerf bat next. Everyone just running around with Rivers of Blood and Eleonora's Polearm, shit is comical as hell. Glad I don't give a fuck about PVP in these games because that nonsense would get old real quick LOL.

Yeah, I can butcher anyone now. It’s crazy 

On 2022-03-19 at 11:20 AM, Twinblade said:

From is straight up trolling :D I wonder how many fake walls people have missed because of this.

I love this shit

The game is so unafraid of people missing things that it genuinely has things that few people will ever find

10 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Ok, I’m back in the game. I’m officially in love with duel-wielding maxed out blood loss swords. I made 

Reveal hidden contents

Fire giant 

my bitch. 

Interesting, I haven’t tried for a few days but he’s where I was last stuck. He seems to just one shot me if he hits me?

4 hours ago, ghostz said:

Interesting, I haven’t tried for a few days but he’s where I was last stuck. He seems to just one shot me if he hits me?

what armor are you rocking? if you have the great shield maxed out, they block his attacks. i didn't use it, though. my strategy: i summoned mimic, replenished the lost hp, and then made a direct run for his legs via torrent. i then kept attacking his wounded foot and would summon torrent whenever he'd roll away. the trick is to stay behind his feet as much as possible. in his second phase, i immediately got behind him and went full throttle on the foot. oh...if you have a fire resistance talisman, that will come in handy during the second phase.

• Thanks 1
3 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

what armor are you rocking? if you have the great shield maxed out, they block his attacks. i didn't use it, though. my strategy: i summoned mimic, replenished the lost hp, and then made a direct run for his legs via torrent. i then kept attacking his wounded foot and would summon torrent whenever he'd roll away. the trick is to stay behind his feet as much as possible. in his second phase, i immediately got behind him and went full throttle on the foot. oh...if you have a fire resistance talisman, that will come in handy during the second phase.

Gonna hopefully give it a try again tonight. I didn’t put any real effort into it last time, just fucked around to see how easily I could damage him. What’s your vigor at?

Just now, ghostz said:

Gonna hopefully give it a try again tonight. I didn’t put any real effort into it last time, just fucked around to see how easily I could damage him. What’s your vigor at?

• Thanks 1

Having a bit of trouble with Malenia and I don't know if i can be fucked to dedicate myself to beat her because other than that I only have one other trophy related boss I think, so very close to the end.

4 hours ago, -GD-X said:

Got to the 

Reveal hidden contents

Godskin twins

I can get them down 3/4 of the way, but then my mimic dies and I get raped. I need better talisman. My weapons are strong af.

Maybe you're already doing this but try be even more aggressive to take pressure off the mimic. Focus on one, then get the other one low and take him out right after he summons the other one again and then go focus on that one. Stops you spawning 2 new ones near the same time. But I think just being more aggressive will get you there, seems to be a good tactic for most bosses.

Lmao I've been  absolutely ruining the days of cheese bleed builds today

I just put on the invader lure, make sure my character is naked, look the other way from invaders like I'm AFK then turn around and one shot them as they without fail try to stealth up to me

Funniest shit ever

• Haha 1
5 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Having a bit of trouble with Malenia and I don't know if i can be fucked to dedicate myself to beat her because other than that I only have one other trophy related boss I think, so very close to the end.

Maybe you're already doing this but try be even more aggressive to take pressure off the mimic. Focus on one, then get the other one low and take him out right after he summons the other one again and then go focus on that one. Stops you spawning 2 new ones near the same time. But I think just being more aggressive will get you there, seems to be a good tactic for most bosses.

Yeah, you are basically in the home stetch. As for the duo, I actually have a talisman that stirs up agro for my mimic lol. That way, I can attack both from behind, while they attack my mimic. And then run for the hills. I just need some good heath-regenerating talismans and/or better armor (currently rocking radhan’s). I will YouTube endgame armor that is better suited for both protection and blood loss. 

15 hours ago, madmaltese said:

Malenia is overtuned as fuck. That's a running theme with a lot of enemies in this game especially in the late game but she is by far the worst example of it.

Her stupid anime bullshit move that has unnecessarily strict dodge windows is bad enough but then they gave her ridiculous Health Regen even on BLOCK? Fuck outta here with that nonsense... You basically gotta kill the bitch 3 times because of it. 

After 11 failed attempts I just said "Fuck it" and equipped the Buckler so I could easy mode Parry the bitch to death. Terrible fuckin' boss...

7 minutes ago, Sabo said:

Malenia is overtuned as fuck. That's a running theme with a lot of enemies in this game especially in the late game but she is by far the worst example of it.

Her stupid anime bullshit move that has unnecessarily strict dodge windows is bad enough but then they gave her ridiculous Health Regen even on BLOCK? Fuck outta here with that nonsense... You basically gotta kill the bitch 3 times because of it. 

After 11 failed attempts I just said "Fuck it" and equipped the Buckler so I could easy mode Parry the bitch to death. Terrible fuckin' boss...

Yeah, I’ve heard she’s easily the WOAT boss because the fight is unfair and broken. 

18 minutes ago, Sabo said:

11 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yeah, I’ve heard she’s easily the WOAT boss because the fight is unfair and broken. 

Happy to hear it's not just me. She seriously has one move set specifically which is just ridiculous. 

15 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Haven't played the game in 2 days and can't say I miss it that much if ill be honest, but hearing people complain about the late game bosses is making me less interested in jumping back in :D

Ill get back to it at some point.

i'm going to finish it, though it's not my top priority. the later areas, while extremely cool-looking, have lacked the thought out depth of the earlier ones. i feel like it's an amazing game that was spaced out too much for its own good, and i definitely agree with the poor difficulty scaling. it's crazy how some big enemies are easy af, yet some little fuck will one shot kill you.