• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

Level 141, 47 vigor when using Godrick rune. 10+ mimmick, +10 sword of night and flame. I get close but then he gets me every time. Worst fight in the game by far. 

Sword of night and flame got nerfed big time. That’s what’s holding you back. 

But yeah, while I have mostly enjoyed the game (Hell, at one point it was a certified 10/10 for me), I find myself losing interest. Like, I know exactly what I need to do to finish off the mainline bosses…yet I don’t care lol. I don’t feel like getting more talisman or doing more quests. I put in 60 hours. I had fun. However, I’ll hate the game if I force myself to play it. Maybe I’ll be yearning to visit the world again in a few weeks. I just have 0 desire right now. 

• Like 1

I'm still enjoying the game honestly :glad:

But not playing as much every day, there's just a crazy amount of content especially if you want to see everything.

But this will probably be the last time I ever play a game this big though. I could probably be at a beginner's level in another language if I spent the same amount of time studying instead :D 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Sword of night and flame got nerfed big time. That’s what’s holding you back. 

Yeah I noticed that it was taking 1 extra swing to kill a lot of normal enemies and im like what the hell is going on? did my character become weaker? Then I realized that they had nerfed the sword.

28 minutes ago, bhytre said:

I'm still enjoying the game honestly :glad:

But not playing as much every day, there's just a crazy amount of content especially if you want to see everything.

But this will probably be the last time I ever play a game this big though. I could probably be at a beginner's level in another language if I spent the same amount of time studying instead :D 

Ha I was thinking the same thing with After Effects. I’m good with it. However, I should have taken this time to learn more, or be more efficient. :D 

14 hours ago, -GD-X said:

But yeah, while I have mostly enjoyed the game (Hell, at one point it was a certified 10/10 for me), I find myself losing interest. Like, I know exactly what I need to do to finish off the mainline bosses…yet I don’t care lol. I don’t feel like getting more talisman or doing more quests. I put in 60 hours. I had fun. However, I’ll hate the game if I force myself to play it. Maybe I’ll be yearning to visit the world again in a few weeks. I just have 0 desire right now. 

What bums me out is that I dropped Horizon for Elden Ring, but that game was more engaging and easier to play through. Now I won't end up finishing either of them.

4 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What bums me out is that I dropped Horizon for Elden Ring, but that game was more engaging and easier to play through. Now I won't end up finishing either of them.

A lot of people did. I’m glad I made sure to finish HFW first. After ER, I need a long break from open world games lol.  

11 hours ago, -GD-X said:

A lot of people did. I’m glad I made sure to finish HFW first. After ER, I need a long break from open world games lol.  

I have a big 'never play 2 open world games at the same time' rule lol. Always takes away from the experience of both imo.

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Im 110 hours in and just got to the giants area

Too much of a completionist mindset 

Im still going out of my way to pick up mushrooms and the lowest value runes if I see them

Holy shit!!!

1 hour ago, Voidler said:

Im 110 hours in and just got to the giants area

Too much of a completionist mindset 

Im still going out of my way to pick up mushrooms and the lowest value runes if I see them

You still missed a ton of shit.  Go back and look again.. lol