• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

There's plenty of ways to cheese her. A simple one is to re-spec and go with a Blasphemous Sword build. Use Mimic and you can stun lock her to death with the Weapon Art.

I was just being stubborn and didn't want to use Ash Spirits or use a Larva to re-spec because I wanted to beat the game completely solo. 

If I ever fight her again though you best believe I will cheese the fuck out of this bitch and several other bosses. Fuck trying to play this game "clean and pure", this game doesn't mind playing dirty so neither should you.

19 minutes ago, Sabo said:

There's plenty of ways to cheese her. A simple one is to re-spec and go with a Blasphemous Sword build. Use Mimic and you can stun lock her to death with the Weapon Art.

I was just being stubborn and didn't want to use Ash Spirits or use a Larva to re-spec because I wanted to beat the game completely solo. 

If I ever fight her again though you best believe I will cheese the fuck out of this bitch and several other bosses. Fuck trying to play this game "clean and pure", this game doesn't mind playing dirty so neither should you.

A good cheese with the mimic is equipping the Shabriri's Woe talisman for aggro, summoning the mimic, then taking out the talisman….so the enemies just attack your mimic.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

A good cheese with the mimic is equipping the Shabriri's Woe talisman for aggro, summoning the mimic, then taking out the talisman….so the enemies just attack your mimic.

Damn, that's clever LOL.

I didn't use Ash Summons at all so I feel like I missed out on a huge part of the gameplay. I ended the game with like 30 Ash Summons and some of them sound like they could've been real cool to use. 

No plans to do another playthrough anytime soon (game is too damn long), but if I do I'm definitely going to use and experiment with all of them. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Sabo said:

Damn, that's clever LOL.

I didn't use Ash Summons at all so I feel like I missed out on a huge part of the gameplay. I ended the game with like 30 Ash Summons and some of them sound like they could've been real cool to use. 

No plans to do another playthrough anytime soon (game is too damn long), but if I do I'm definitely going to use and experiment with all of them. 

I’m not too good at these games, so I did a fuck ton of experimenting. Some of the builds you can make are so much fun! But yeah, it’s way too fucking long! 

2 hours ago, Sabo said:

The game is most fun just enjoying it, doing co op and playing with builds. Balance is all over the place so better not to take it too seriously

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

@-GD-X where ya at? I beat godskin duo, and I’m about to face the next boss I believe… I think I read somewhere certain missions get locked out, should I go back and do anything?

Nice man! I’m at the godskin duo. I had to take a break, though. I was legit dreaming about the game. What did you use to beat them? They keep killing my +10 mimic lol. 

33 minutes ago, ghostz said:

here’s how I beat the duo tho lol. It’s not as easy as that video tho it’s still a pain. 

Yeah, I got them so close to death and was like “fuck it”…maybe I’ll revisit it Sunday. There’s a talisman I wanted to collect to improve my blood build.

1 hour ago, ghostz said:

I am an elden lord :blessed:

Oh shit! Badass!! What was your final build (stats too)? I’m trying to get motivated to play it, but it’s just not happening. No idea why. 

41 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Oh shit! Badass!! What was your final build (stats too)? I’m trying to get motivated to play it, but it’s just not happening. No idea why. 

So after you defeat the final boss you get a balling weapon lol. I was able to go to the bird spot and now I can kill all the sleeping dudes with one button. I chose to level up 20-30 levels after lol bc it took maybe 30 mins. But I think I was around 165 or so when I beat the final boss using that op move I talked about yesterday 

• Upvote 1