• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

I’m retarded (yes, I know you all knew this lol). I have tried every build and I can’t kill the elden beast (at best 3/4 down). I tried doing the cerulean tear trick, that gives you 10 seconds of no fp draining, with either comet azur or meteorite of astel. That mother just flew away or 1 shot me. I see how it’s done on YouTube, and I try the same things, but no luck. I’m convinced these fools are playing pre 1.03 patch. Anyhow, by changing up all of my builds, I got to spend a good 30 hours doing a lot of stuff I missed out on, a lot of it was actually cool. My biggest gripe - boss/enemy scaling. Some earlier bosses were surprisingly tough, yet some later ones were easy to beat.  I don’t know if I’ll continue lol. I love this game, but I hate it too lol.

Im at like 22 hours and i feel i havent even touched a lot of things in this game. I need to learn about new weapons, ashes and stuff like that. Im still using the base sword that i upgraded, a great sword i found and i just unlocked a new staff from some sorcerer i beat up.

I did beat Godrick finally. He was easier than many basic enemies you find out in the world. Im still having fun exploring and there is so much map left. Im kinda addicted to this game. I cant quite understand why but all i want to do is play this dumb game.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
53 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im at like 22 hours and i feel i havent even touched a lot of things in this game. I need to learn about new weapons, ashes and stuff like that. Im still using the base sword that i upgraded, a great sword i found and i just unlocked a new staff from some sorcerer i beat up.

I did beat Godrick finally. He was easier than many basic enemies you find out in the world. Im still having fun exploring and there is so much map left. Im kinda addicted to this game. I cant quite understand why but all i want to do is play this dumb game.

Just keep playing how you are. When you need to learn those things you will

• Thanks 1
3 hours ago, JonbX said:

It becomes a drug! Wait until you start using ashes of war, spells, incantations and summons. 

Ok, I’m rocking a STR build with heavy holy/physical protection. I had almost beaten the elden beast (a few hits would have done it in).  I will try tonight. At least I’m finally getting it past the 4/5 mark on a regular basis now. 

• Like 1