• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

well fuck, maybe i should knock out ng +2. i can't even imagine how many runes i can farm :aitch: level 400 here i come!

edit: nvm. new game +2 doesn't offer much of an increase over new game + (which basically doubles runes).

Just now, bhytre said:

I wish they didn't touch any of the bosses with these updates, it's pointless let the people whine as much as they want that they can't beat them, you already got their money lol.

nah, it's a mistake. i'm sure it will get fixed soon. i'll do a quick run before the update, though :smoke:

Im kind of unsure of what bosses i should go after next. So far i beat

Margit

Godrick

Red Wolf

Renalla

Loretta

Draconic Tree Sentinal

Ive beaten a bunch of world bosses just not sure where to go for big bosses

The Draconic Tree Sentinal gave me a tough time so i think the area after that may be out of my league rn

I grew tired of watching youtube videos as it was taking too much time so ive just been exploring on my own. Still not too sure what im doing 45 hours in but i cannot stop :reg: TSHBFR

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Im kind of unsure of what bosses i should go after next. So far i beat

Margit

Godrick

Red Wolf

Renalla

Loretta

Draconic Tree Sentinal

Ive beaten a bunch of world bosses just not sure where to go for big bosses

The Draconic Tree Sentinal gave me a tough time so i think the area after that may be out of my league rn

I grew tired of watching youtube videos as it was taking too much time so ive just been exploring on my own. Still not too sure what im doing 45 hours in but i cannot stop :reg: TSHBFR

Next up is Godfrey, the first Elden Lord. However, I highly recommend you do Ranni’s quest. You get one of the best summons (mimic), and it’ll take you to the area where you can get the best one (black knight tiche). It’s just a fun quest, in general. 

1 hour ago, JonbX said:

I just beat Radahn. That was an annoying one. Ive heard a lot of rannis quest i dont know if i started that one or not ill have to google it

yeah, just YouTube the quest-line. No shame broski. Glad you are enjoying the game. I loved it…despite wanting to rage quit numerous times :D 

• Thanks 1
8 hours ago, Voidler said:

Just make your way through caria manor to start Rannis quest, its a pretty easy one to follow without a guide

Its definitely not for me lmao. Ill go back to it. I did some of it, got the blade from the underground city. Those twin gargoyles down there :jonb: Cant beat them yet thats the hardest boss ive encountered so far.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I got the mimic. That shit is the best 

If you get the shabriri’s woe talisman, you can create your mimic with it. Then unequip it in your build. It’s a talisman that creates aggro, so enemies will mainly attack your mimic 😎 though, as great as mimic is, black knight tiche is the GOAT. If you keep doing ranni’s quest, you’ll get to the area where tiche is at. 

• Thanks 1