• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, JonbX said:

Its definitely not for me lmao. Ill go back to it. I did some of it, got the blade from the underground city. Those twin gargoyles down there :jonb: Cant beat them yet thats the hardest boss ive encountered so far.

Yeah they were tough, that's not part of Rannis quest though. But you'll need to beat them for Fia's questline. You just need to pick up the fingerslayer blade

54 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Finished Rannis quest. There were some tough battles going thru that.

you've unlocked the area (moonlight altar) with black night tiche. if you fight the enemy, you'll get her summon (best imo)

That dragon was a bitch. I hate the dragon fights. Ill be like pressed on them and my hits still miss. That was annoying. That wolf guy was a dick too lmao. I felt like Astel was gonna be a problem but i beat that one on the 2nd try. I feel some of the main bosses are less difficult than some of the random shit you come across in the world.

3 minutes ago, JonbX said:

That dragon was a bitch. I hate the dragon fights. Ill be like pressed on them and my hits still miss. That was annoying. That wolf guy was a dick too lmao. I felt like Astel was gonna be a problem but i beat that one on the 2nd try. I feel some of the main bosses are less difficult than some of the random shit you come across in the world.

the game has balance issues and the dragons get mind-numbing af. here's the location. :

Head-to-Ringleaders-Evergaol.jpeg

7 minutes ago, JonbX said:

Ahh is that part of the 3 great beast things to unlock that one tower? 

when you got the moonlight greatsword, you got access to the moonlight altar. once there, head northwest. word of advice, try to jam her up against the rocks. that's how i beat her.

• Thanks 1

I just beat Mogh. I felt like im probably getting close to the end then i look at the boss list and i still have like 8 bosses left :scared: Im at 75 hours right now. I feel this is probably gonna be a 125 hour game for me. I am still enjoying my time with it but have came to some annoyances in the game. Mostly minor but some major.

I get annoyed when you pick up an item especially one like an armor set or something and you have to press Y to clear out each screen. And sometimes when you try a locked door or something else that cannot be opened, a message comes up and you have to press B to clear that message and if you dont none of your attacks work. It seems a minor issue and it is but after 75 hours it becomes quite annoying. That shit should time out after a few seconds or once you start attacking again.

The snow levels are TRASH. The lake with the ice dragon ( fuck that ice dragon btw i left his ass ) and the snowfield that is filled with a "snowstorm" that is basically just fog on the screen that you cannot see shit. Thats not fun. Especially with some of the bullshit enemies in those areas. Idk who thought that was a good idea. Its frustrating.

And to be pretty honest, i dont really find this game too difficult. Especially with using summons. I feel a lot of the times you die is not because of the challenge but because of some bullshit. Its not too often but some of the basic world enemies are way more scary than most of the bosses. Most of the time i lose to a boss i feel its because i didnt do it right, then i try again and learn from my mistakes. Some random enemies will one shot you or mob you to the point where you get stuck in between rocks or some shit and DEAD. Hell ive been stomping some enemies and oops he hit you off a cliff. DEAD. That happens often enough to be an annoyance because its not really hey you suck, it was hey we put you in a situation you cannot get out of with skill. Whatever. Its still an awesome game.

Enemies in this game that are trash -

The big hands. FUCK those big hands

Those big bouncing cats. FUCK those cats

Those red head albernacs or whatever they are.  FUCK THEM

Those ice ladies. More so the one with the pole that jumps at you constantly in the same pattern. HO

Any version of the Abducter enemies. FUCK YOU TOO

Still cannot stop playing tho :reg:

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, JonbX said:

I just beat Mogh. I felt like im probably getting close to the end then i look at the boss list and i still have like 8 bosses left :scared: Im at 75 hours right now. I feel this is probably gonna be a 125 hour game for me. I am still enjoying my time with it but have came to some annoyances in the game. Mostly minor but some major.

I get annoyed when you pick up an item especially one like an armor set or something and you have to press Y to clear out each screen. And sometimes when you try a locked door or something else that cannot be opened, a message comes up and you have to press B to clear that message and if you dont none of your attacks work. It seems a minor issue and it is but after 75 hours it becomes quite annoying. That shit should time out after a few seconds or once you start attacking again.

The snow levels are TRASH. The lake with the ice dragon ( fuck that ice dragon btw i left his ass ) and the snowfield that is filled with a "snowstorm" that is basically just fog on the screen that you cannot see shit. Thats not fun. Especially with some of the bullshit enemies in those areas. Idk who thought that was a good idea. Its frustrating.

And to be pretty honest, i dont really find this game too difficult. Especially with using summons. I feel a lot of the times you die is not because of the challenge but because of some bullshit. Its not too often but some of the basic world enemies are way more scary than most of the bosses. Most of the time i lose to a boss i feel its because i didnt do it right, then i try again and learn from my mistakes. Some random enemies will one shot you or mob you to the point where you get stuck in between rocks or some shit and DEAD. Hell ive been stomping some enemies and oops he hit you off a cliff. DEAD. That happens often enough to be an annoyance because its not really hey you suck, it was hey we put you in a situation you cannot get out of with skill. Whatever. Its still an awesome game.

Enemies in this game that are trash -

The big hands. FUCK those big hands

Those big bouncing cats. FUCK those cats

Those red head albernacs or whatever they are.  FUCK THEM

Those ice ladies. More so the one with the pole that jumps at you constantly in the same pattern. HO

Any version of the Abducter enemies. FUCK YOU TOO

Still cannot stop playing tho :reg:

Yes! Some of the smaller enemies are so obnoxious. Bizarre scaling. Btw, the last 4 bosses are literally right by each other. You are aren’t terribly far away from beating it. Btw, if you want to get all 3 endings in one play though, I’ll be more than glad to DM you what you need to do. You pretty much have unlocked/set up everything needed. 

22 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Yes! Some of the smaller enemies are so obnoxious. Bizarre scaling. Btw, the last 4 bosses are literally right by each other. You are aren’t terribly far away from beating it. Btw, if you want to get all 3 endings in one play though, I’ll be more than glad to DM you what you need to do. You pretty much have unlocked/set up everything needed. 

To be honest i havent really been paying much attention to the story so any of the endings arent going to make much sense to me nor do i really care. Ill randomly hit a side quest part and not even remember what i did or why i am even talking to the person.  Thats the weakest part of the game to me.  And ive tired of watching youtube so the way most of the side quests are set up are basically impossible for me to do without the help of a guide. Every 10 hours or so ill get a cutscene and im like ahh, thats cool. But really the enjoyable parts are the exploration first and then the challenge of getting thru an area. 

19 minutes ago, JonbX said:

But my feelings on that may chance so i may send you a PM at some point :D Im all over the place with this game.

I hear ya bro. I raged quit several times. Ironically, i platinum’d it (which is surprisingly easy).