• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

37 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

Is it because of the bosses or just the cave itself? 

Bit of both. The runback sucks because you gotta kill all the snails and I'm just getting mind fucked by the fat man. I know you face both of them simultaneously later, which sounds like a nightmare.

1 minute ago, Hot Sauce said:

Bit of both. The runback sucks because you gotta kill all the snails and I'm just getting mind fucked by the fat man. I know you face both of them simultaneously later, which sounds like a nightmare.

Are you using summons for fatty? They are both pretty weak to blood loss attacks. 

59 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

I might be returning to the game soon :mjcry:

Do it! You can always respec if you don’t like your current build. If you have the ps5 version, I’ll co-op bosses with you. 

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, Hot Sauce said:

Nah, I haven't used any summons yet. They don't seem to be bleedable in the cave since they're ghosts, but hopefully their weakness to blood loss makes the duo fight easier than I expect.

Oh shit…that’s right. Yeah, black night tiche and a solid build (blood seems best)  will wipe kill them out when you have to face them together. 

So i didnt think this game was thattt hard. Then i got to Crumbling Farum Azula. Ive died more in this area than ive died period. I really dont even know what to do here and its just becoming frustrating and not fun.

I got to the sentinal and cannot beat him. I got close but used almost all of my health bottles. And im assuming there is a boss right after him? Idk. I might quit lol.

6 hours ago, -GD-X said:

@Hot Sauce I believed I used the carion retaliation ash of war (attach it to any shield) and wraith calling bell combo. Since it does physical damage, it should wreck them pretty hard. 

I ended up going down a crit damage rabbit hole and just playing for the stagger. I'll keep your tip in mind for the duo fight, though.

• Upvote 1
3 hours ago, JonbX said:

So i didnt think this game was thattt hard. Then i got to Crumbling Farum Azula. Ive died more in this area than ive died period. I really dont even know what to do here and its just becoming frustrating and not fun.

I got to the sentinal and cannot beat him. I got close but used almost all of my health bottles. And im assuming there is a boss right after him? Idk. I might quit lol.

What level are you?? 

1 hour ago, -GD-X said:

@JonbX what’s the last main boss you’ve beaten? Godskin Duo? 

I beat them and the Haligtree Loretta.  Im stuck at the tree sentinal before a main boss and the eldree blocking the last haligtree boss. I feel like i shouldnt even be in those areas yet. Massive ass whoppings from both of them.

But i really dont have much else to do. I skipped some things in snowfield area because that area is trash and a few other things here and there but i dont think i have enough to do to get to a level where i feel comfortable beating those 2 mini bosses.  I tried the tree sentinal like 20 times. The eldtree i got stuck pressed in one of the crossbow things TWICE.  These last few areas i feel the design has been beating me more than the enemies .

Just now, JonbX said:

I beat them and the Haligtree Loretta.  Im stuck at the tree sentinal before a main boss and the eldree blocking the last haligtree boss. I feel like i shouldnt even be in those areas yet. Massive ass whoppings from both of them.

But i really dont have much else to do. I skipped some things in snowfield area because that area is trash and a few other things here and there but i dont think i have enough to do to get to a level where i feel comfortable beating those 2 mini bosses.  I tried the tree sentinal like 20 times. The eldtree i got stuck pressed in one of the crossbow things TWICE.  These last few areas i feel the design has been beating me more than the enemies .

You don’t have to beat any bosses there. YouTube how to get to Maliketh. 

5 minutes ago, -GD-X said:

You don’t have to beat any bosses there. YouTube how to get to Maliketh. 

This game is such bullshit sometimes lmao

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, JonbX said:

This game is such bullshit sometimes lmao

Yeah, the difficulty is all over the place. There’s one end boss (sir Gideon) that’s easier than most of the earlier bosses. I quit quite a few times through my full playthrough. So, I feel ya. But man, you are almost done! 

7 hours ago, JonbX said:

Why are the mini bosses harder than the actual bosses. I just beat Maliketh on my first try ffs

The rest of the bosses will be easy. They apparently toned down the final boss’ movements. You are in the home stretch.

On 2022-05-02 at 7:28 AM, -GD-X said:

The rest of the bosses will be easy. They apparently toned down the final boss’ movements. You are in the home stretch.

:Jeff:

Malenia would like to have a word with you:mjcry: Hardest cunt bag of a boss in the game imo.  I got lucky on attempt like, oh idk probably 40. 

But finished the game. Damn when you get to Haligtree portion of the game its fucking frustrating. Took me 96 hours. I played this every single day since i bought it. And couldnt wait to, mostly.

Id say the first 85 percent of this game is truly fucking amazing. The last 15 ( outside of the cool boss intros ) is pretty fucking :poop:

This is deffo GOTY and probably GOTG. tshbo

• Like 2
  • aitch 2