Jump to content

Official Elden Ring Thread


Recommended Posts

On 2022-05-02 at 7:28 AM, -GD-X said:

The rest of the bosses will be easy. They apparently toned down the final boss’ movements. You are in the home stretch.

:Jeff:

 

Malenia would like to have a word with you:mjcry: Hardest cunt bag of a boss in the game imo.  I got lucky on attempt like, oh idk probably 40. 

 

But finished the game. Damn when you get to Haligtree portion of the game its fucking frustrating. Took me 96 hours. I played this every single day since i bought it. And couldnt wait to, mostly.

 

Id say the first 85 percent of this game is truly fucking amazing. The last 15 ( outside of the cool boss intros ) is pretty fucking :poop:

 

This is deffo GOTY and probably GOTG. tshbo

 

 

  • Like 2
  • aitch 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Platinum’d this bitch. Now, I can take a break from gaming  

Thought this was funny. If Ubisoft developed Elden Ring:  

remember the time when GD would say souls games is not his type. just reading his posts is so full of excitement. lol it makes me happy 

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, JonbX said:

:Jeff:

 

Malenia would like to have a word with you:mjcry: Hardest cunt bag of a boss in the game imo.  I got lucky on attempt like, oh idk probably 40. 

 

But finished the game. Damn when you get to Haligtree portion of the game its fucking frustrating. Took me 96 hours. I played this every single day since i bought it. And couldnt wait to, mostly.

 

Id say the first 85 percent of this game is truly fucking amazing. The last 15 ( outside of the cool boss intros ) is pretty fucking :poop:

 

This is deffo GOTY and probably GOTG. tshbo

 

 

i found malenia to be easier than elden beast. you got lucky they nerfed it (it doesn't move as much now). but yeah, my mimic and i raped malenia in a corner, tag teaming her with swarm of flies. her body just kept twitching lol. congrats btw! you gonna get all of the achievements?

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was using a melee build so i had no spells or nothing cept some basic staff spells which do shit. I beat Godfrey the first time easily. Smoked his ass. The Elden Beast was annoying but i beat him after a few tries.

 

I hit a rock with Malenia. I really didnt think i was going to be able to do it. She would one shot me with that grab or that 3 jump attack she had if i didnt catch it. And her second form got me with the rot everytime. I tried everything. Really i ended up just getting lucky and my mimic had her 2nd form on one side and i was on the other using bloodhound fang and i finally got her. It was awful tho.

 

And fuck no im not getting all the achievements lol

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JonbX said:

I was using a melee build so i had no spells or nothing cept some basic staff spells which do shit. I beat Godfrey the first time easily. Smoked his ass. The Elden Beast was annoying but i beat him after a few tries.

 

I hit a rock with Malenia. I really didnt think i was going to be able to do it. She would one shot me with that grab or that 3 jump attack she had if i didnt catch it. And her second form got me with the rot everytime. I tried everything. Really i ended up just getting lucky and my mimic had her 2nd form on one side and i was on the other using bloodhound fang and i finally got her. It was awful tho.

 

And fuck no im not getting all the achievements lol

Well, I’m glad you stuck with it! I knew you could do it! Shiiiii I think I rocked like 5 different builds lol. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dude i didnt think i was gonna get past the first boss. Let alone beat it, put a hundred hours into it and obsess over it. Im just glad i beat it before my vacation at the end of the month,i would have had withdraw lmfao

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JonbX said:

Dude i didnt think i was gonna get past the first boss. Let alone beat it, put a hundred hours into it and obsess over it. Im just glad i beat it before my vacation at the end of the month,i would have had withdraw lmfao

Brooo…I feel ya. I stopped going out at night so I could satiate my obsession. Once I got the plat, I was finally able to break free lol. Still, it took me a good week to detach from it, mentally. I had started bloodborne, after, but stopped it. I can’t afford to be hooked on another game like that. It can’t be healthy. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Same. Im glad there isnt much coming out soon that i want to play. Ima play around in NG+ a little and prob take a break from gaming in general for a bit.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...