Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

3 hours ago, Team 2019 said:

US just stopped it's nuclear launches to demonstrate they aren't in high nuclear alert unlike Russia. Really good news. Looks like US is giving signals nuclear threats are off the table. Good for everyone IMO. 

The Pentagon called Russia on the second day to make a channel about nuclear control between the two. Russia didn't pick up the phone. 

:|

:D

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

BTW, I used to post here in this forum when I took an architecture class years ago. Discovered their Politics Board. Posted something the mod didn't like(from what I heard the mod was formally a stormfront mod) and got banned.

Went back to browsing it and it seems to be infested with Russian trolls. lol

https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/

This place looks like an offshoot of stormfront but without the vulgarities. Just saying , on your offtime, maybe we can shower this forum with the truth. lol

using random email generators. Like old times lol

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

The IUS will threaten nukes easily. Just not over something as far away and fairly irrelevant to them like Ukraine. Russia threatened nukes so no one else gets involved. 

Nuke threat? Taiwan and China Cuban Missile crisis. US will threaten nukes over something more relevant. 

Show me an example of the US threatening to use nukes, in modern times.

I'll wait.

11 minutes ago, Chicano3000X said:

BTW, I used to post here in this forum when I took an architecture class years ago. Discovered their Politics Board. Posted something the mod didn't like(from what I heard the mod was formally a stormfront mod) and got banned.

Went back to browsing it and it seems to be infested with Russian trolls. lol

https://www.city-data.com/forum/politics-other-controversies/

This place looks like an offshoot of stormfront but without the vulgarities. Just saying , on your offtime, maybe we can shower this forum with the truth. lol

using random email generators. Like old times lol

Russian disinformation campaigns have been traced back as far as the 2013 "Gamergate" saga.

I think we can say with some certainty that the modern day 20-something suburban male who is living most of his life online on the internet and in gaming..........has been affected and manipulated into turning into an alt-right bitter incel who genuinely thinks that the whole world is coming to eradicate white surburban American males, and make them feel like they're the biggest victims.

And Russia has clearly used that to create division in America.

The moment I saw the phrase "gamergate", and almost immediately after, I noticed that this "scandal" already had their own terms like "white-knighting" and "SJWs" (those terms were already being used almost at the very beginning)............I instinctively knew that this was something artificially manufactured, and not organic.

1 hour ago, Team 2019 said:

First Molotov ambush attempted in all the 5 regions Russia is in. Molotov are a police operation using them against trained soldiers is suicide. Here is the ambush. All of them dead before they managed to throw a single cocktails... 

Yay, Russia? Like are you cool with this shit? 

42 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Russian disinformation campaigns have been traced back as far as the 2013 "Gamergate" saga.

I think we can say with some certainty that the modern day 20-something suburban male who is living most of his life online on the internet and in gaming..........has been affected and manipulated into turning into an alt-right bitter incel who genuinely thinks that the whole world is coming to eradicate white surburban American males, and make them feel like they're the biggest victims.

And Russia has clearly used that to create division in America.

The moment I saw the phrase "gamergate", and almost immediately after, I noticed that this "scandal" already had their own terms like "white-knighting" and "SJWs" (those terms were already being used almost at the very beginning)............I instinctively knew that this was something artificially manufactured, and not organic.

Ya, it's pretty insane. I remember gambergate. Didn't pay much attention to it.

Watched a video about it recently. And it's all coming together. From Steve Bannon, to Trump. It's like watching the lore of our reality. This was definitely a long con. Holy shit.

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Nobody said that but ok.

So what are you saying huh? Once you start threatening Nuclear war what's next genius? 

In the run up to the election, When you swore up and down that Biden was a Warhawk because Faux News told u so... You were up in arms. 

Now you're calling for the United states to get into a nuclear threat war with another nuclear power?

How dense are you really? 🤔

2 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So what are you saying huh? Once you start threatening Nuclear war what's next genius? 

In the run up to the election, When you swore up and down that Biden was a Warhawk because Faux News told u so... You were up in arms. 

Now you're calling for the United states to get into a nuclear threat war with another nuclear power?

How dense are you really? 🤔

So Twinblade's answers for escalation of war between countries....................has no plan or thinking beyond performing exactly ONE ACTION???????????

And he expects to be taken seriously by people?

Professor Maxim Miranov explaining what is going to happen within Russia, because of the massive moves to sanction/block/freeze/isolate Russia financially from the rest of the world.

FM4Tt7IXMAYdWXM?format=png&name=medium

His credentials:

FM4UnWSXoAAlBdf?format=png&name=medium

5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Thats not a good thing. It just makes the U.S. look weaker.

A president with real balls would have called Putin out on his nuclear saber rattling and continued with the missile test anyway.

We're not trying to die overhere bro...

The backtracking by Faux News has begun now that their whole backing up Putin started back firing spectacularly. 

Their base has the memory of a single cell organism and will act as if Faux and Co always were against Biden. 

In a month or so when the regime is changed partitioning of Ukraine starts the West will start to have a much more "negotiable" position and fatigue will be already kicking in. 

With Ukraine's fall which is inevitable it will partly d escalate the confrontation. 

Edited by Team 2019
3 minutes ago, Team 2019 said:

The point is to lay down arms and not listen to idiots like Zelensky that sends civilians to certain death. Molotov vs a tank and people with guns that know how to use them. Fantastic idea. 

Az, would you stand up for Russia if it was invaded?

image.png.01eec5d235a82f988164ab8bfa585e9d.png

Putin scared of his own security council. :holeup:

This continues to be the biggest strategic blunder in modern military history and colossal intelligence failure never before seen. :mj: