Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

This seems like good news. Nearly all of the battalions brought to the borders for the invasion have been moved into the country. So the fact that Russia is still struggling to make gains is a good sign

edit: they're also running out of explosive munitions it seems

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

The Zaporizhzhia nuclear power plant, the 9th largest nuclear power plant in the world is now being fought over and parts of it are apparently on fire due to Russian bombings. The fuckers are about to create Chernobyl 2.0

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Biden just confirmed that he won't ban oil from Russia. And my only question is why? Why are we still buying oil from a country that uses that money to fund military invasions into sovereign territory resulting in significant death and destruction? Is he now all of a sudden worried about increased gas prices tanking his approval rating? If he really wanted to help Ukraine, he would hurt the industry that made Putin start a war with them in the first place.

Yeah, that's pretty stupid if you are trying to sink them. I'm pretty sure it's big oil stepping in on this. He really should dig into the reserve for this. 

This is nearly a prewar territory we're in. 

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2022/03/04/russian-tech-giant-yandex-says-might-default-a76752

Yandex is about to default. :reg: 

Stock on NYSE:

18.94 USD -27.22 (-58.97%) :holeup:

https://www.reuters.com/world/china/china-led-asian-infrastructure-investment-bank-freezes-russia-lending-2022-03-03/

AIIB freezing lending to Russia and Belarus... which is Xi Jinping's brainchild. :reg:  World Bank already did earlier this week.

I mean... you don't really get anymore fucked than this. :tom: @Team 2019 what do you think now? :jordan3: 

Putin still isn't giving up. Dude is about to get assassinated at some point or stopped by his cabinet. Congratulations Putin, your legacy will be remembered alright... and for the worst. :hest: 

Microsoft is halting sales of ALL MS products in Russia. This is huge as it presumably covers windows and all those related products/services. I don't see how many modern country can function properly without this stuff. Russia really is being thrown back into the dark ages

https://blogs.microsoft.com/on-the-issues/2022/03/04/microsoft-suspends-russia-sales-ukraine-conflict/

14 hours ago, Mr. Impossible said:

Yeah, that's pretty stupid if you are trying to sink them. I'm pretty sure it's big oil stepping in on this. He really should dig into the reserve for this. 

This is nearly a prewar territory we're in. 

I'm pretty sure canada has more than enough oil for north America. Too bad we canceled that new pipeline though. 

17 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Biden just confirmed that he won't ban oil from Russia. And my only question is why? Why are we still buying oil from a country that uses that money to fund military invasions into sovereign territory resulting in significant death and destruction? Is he now all of a sudden worried about increased gas prices tanking his approval rating? If he really wanted to help Ukraine, he would hurt the industry that made Putin start a war with them in the first place.

That's odd, we already cut all the oil we get from russia and made plans to extend the use of coal and use other means that we didn't plan to do etc. If we can do it, so can the US. 

^ :kaz:  

where's aza @Aza watch him try defend his great leaders bullshit and hug his nuts 

dude I love how he starts with that he has no ill intentions towards their neighbours... fucking psycho just bombed the shit out of them and killed so many people already, including cilivians. absolutely disgusting, what a fkn clown he is.

Edited by kaz