Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

Man this whole situation just gets worse and worse. Marco Rubio (who has access to high level intel) basically confirmed that Russia also plans to invade Moldova soon

Russian state media is also now pushing a narrative that Ukraine was developing some kind of Dirty Bomb to use against Russia. Then there's shit like this:

This is just going to continue to escalate, and its only a matter of time before sitting on the sidelines and hoping the sanctions will suddenly de-escalate things won't be good enough

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Tulsi like Candace Owens before her has pretty much committed political suicide by siding with Putin.

Tulsi has been a Russian stooge, it's just now plain for everyone to see.... Well everyone except Cooke. 

4 hours ago, Twinblade said:

This is just going to continue to escalate, and its only a matter of time before sitting on the sidelines and hoping the sanctions will suddenly de-escalate things won't be good enough

This fucking chickenhawk keeps on INSINUATING his bullshit without being man enough to say it outloud.

Because he know he sounds stupid if he ever types it out loud.

Along with incredibly lazy-ass "slippery slope" rhetoric.

"AWWW GEE, GOLLY, IF THIS KEEPS TRENDING..........."

Putin was not in a room full of Russian stewardesses. It was fake.

For starters, people were able to notice camera shots where he had a glass kettle and there was a reflection that gave away an empty room.

FNLf1TEXIAQP_UK?format=jpg&name=large

And secondly, people noticed "clipping" in certain footage.

So much so that this has to be a response from Zelensky in which he's aware of it, so at the end of his speech, for no reason, he purposely moves the microphone to the side. I'm not sure, but I believe this was the speech in which Zelesnky is countering Russia's claims that Zelensky has left Kyiv and is talking from outside the country.

Its Putin that is not in Moscow, he's hidden in a bunker.

• dead 1
21 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Tulsi like Candace Owens before her has pretty much committed political suicide by siding with Putin.

Tulsi has been a Russian stooge, it's just now plain for everyone to see.... Well everyone except Cooke. 

My right leaning Karen friends are comparing their "fight for their freedoms" over mask and vaccine mandates over the last two years during the pandemic to Ukraine's fight for their freedom against the Russian invasion. :sabu:

They're also spit balling theories that Putin is playing the good guy here to expose Ukraine's corruption with the Biden's. And some other nut ball theories they pulled out of their asses to make America or more specifically the Biden Administration the bad guys in this conflict.   They would rather support Putin and Russia than the current administration. 

You cannot make this shit up if you tried😐

That's the kind of people fox, OAN, news max was going after with their Putin praise and Ukraine is not a democracy BS. 

Steam no longer works I'm Russia. 

No McDonalds

No facebook

No video games 

Fuck maybe this is a bad thing for the rest of the world. They are going to be healthy and well adjusted now 😂

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

My right leaning Karen friends are comparing their "fight for their freedoms" over mask and vaccine mandates over the last two years during the pandemic to Ukraine's fight for their freedom against the Russian invasion. :sabu:

They're also spit balling theories that Putin is playing the good guy here to expose Ukraine's corruption with the Biden's. And some other nut ball theories they pulled out of their asses to make America or more specifically the Biden Administration the bad guys in this conflict.   They would rather support Putin and Russia than the current administration. 

That's the kind of people fox, OAN, news max was going after with their Putin praise and Ukraine is not a democracy BS. 

tucker was literally the only person on fox to say anything remotely positive in regards to Russia/Putin. Their front page is constantly full of news stories condemning Russia. Enough with the fake news.

4 hours ago, Goukosan said:

This was all the work of Russia. Really tap into the American psychie and make a mess of it.

3 hours ago, Cooke said:

Steam no longer works I'm Russia. 

No McDonalds

No facebook

No video games 

Fuck maybe this is a bad thing for the rest of the world. They are going to be healthy and well adjusted now 😂

McDonald’s is actually still operating in Russia. People are trying to boycott them and Coca Cola for the same reason.

Just now, Twinblade said:

tucker was literally the only person on fox to say anything remotely positive in regards to Russia/Putin. There front page is constantly full of news stories condemning Russia. Enough with the fake news.

Ingraham was defending the Oligarchs from the sanctionns a few days ago.

10 minutes ago, Chicano3000X said:

Ingraham was defending the Oligarchs from the sanctionns a few days ago.

No she wasn’t. She said seizing their property is a useless gesture and she is not wrong. How is taking a yacht or country house going to hurt the oligarchs when they have enough money to buy 100 more? Is it going to make them suddenly go to Putin and yell at him to end the war? Of course not.