Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Can you admit enabling Putin's gas pipeline to Germany was the wrong thing for Biden to do?

:hest:THis is amazing.

Biden ENABLED Germany to getting energy from its most closest available supplier.

That was developed and planned in 1997, no less..............Biden magically back in time and told Germany to work with Finnish, Russian, and Germany energy companies to develop a pipeline.

This is amazing what these dumbass will do to try and blame Biden.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.youtube.com/@DenysDavydov   This guy posts daily summaries of the main events in the war (He also covered that explosion which was old btw). He's Ukrainian, but he's not afraid t

Wasn't Aza going to Crimea on vacation this month? Well I hope he has a.....blast 

Facts over feelings.

Posted Images

56 minutes ago, jehurey said:

Biden ENABLED Germany to getting energy from its most closest available supplier.

That was developed and planned in 1997, no less..............Biden magically back in time and told Germany to work with Finnish, Russian, and Germany energy companies to develop a pipeline.

Is this your final answer? 

McDonalds and Starbucks just pulled out of Russia.

edit: Coca Cola and Pepsi just followed them.

If there's anything good that will come out of this for Russians it will probably be a slightly higher life expectancy :lul: 

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Twinblade said:

So ingraham saying that sanctions won’t have much of an effect on the oligarchs is siding with Putin 

but code pink saying that the west should cave to Putin and make sure Ukraine doesn’t join NATO isn’t siding with him?

lmao, get out of here with those blatant double standards

23 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Never heard of them, but unlike you I can admit that they're wrong for that. 

Can you admit Trump was wrong for supporting Putin in this? 

Can you admit Fox and Tucker was wrong for backing Putin on this? 

:umad:

:cmpunk1:

where's aza :mjcry:  @Team 2019  I'm getting worried he did something to himself since he won't get his mango pepsi 

Edited by kaz
22 hours ago, jehurey said:

So, you're just going to ignore Keystone XL then?

10 minutes ago, Mr. Impossible said:

How is that on Biden?

Day one he cancelled it. North America would be stronger energy wise if it were competed. 

America is absolutely fucked, I’ve not read the last 20 pages but this thread is yet another example of how partisan your country is and how a conflict in different continent reverts back to red vs blue politics. The internet has really fucked you all up. You’re supposed to be the leader of the free world and all you do is squabble amongst yourselves whilst deciding which borderline senile old man you should elect. 

God help us all. 

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Day one he cancelled it. North America would be stronger energy wise if it were competed. 

Lol it was less than 10% competed in over a decade when he cancelled it, so I'm pretty sure they wouldn't have completed it at this point. It's been stopped a dozen times in court.

Remember when Trump greenlit on day one and yet after a 4 year term it hadn't started because it was held up in courts? 

It's funny how you right wingers talk about Trump derangement syndrome yet have it over Biden, Clinton, Pelosi, and AOC. 

2 hours ago, Cooke said:

So, you're just going to ignore Keystone XL then?

is the Keystone XL in Germany?

Wait a minute, did you just try to say that the Keystone XL is coming from Russia?:hest::hest::hest:

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

No, they wouldn't.

Let me ask you a simple question.

How do you think oil is sold..........in the world?

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

is the Keystone XL in Germany?

Wait a minute, did you just try to say that the Keystone XL is coming from Russia?:hest::hest::hest:

:lemming:

1 hour ago, jehurey said:

No, they wouldn't.

Let me ask you a simple question.

How do you think oil is sold..........in the world?

I think this is a question for yourself jehurey 

Today has been miserable

Bombing of a maternity hospital in Mariupol, along with confirmation from the mayor that over 1000 civilians are dead due to the incessant bombing of the city. And that will only rise given the shortages of food and water.

Russia confirmed to having used thermobaric bombs

Leaked phone call of a Russian soldier admitting to his mom of having killed civilians and his mom actually approving of it because they were just 'druggies and nazis'

Now the intelligence community is telling journalists that Russia might be preparing to use chemical weapons against Kyiv, not unlike the ones they used in Syria

What a fucking mess. The world can never forgive Russia for this.

edit:

The one piece of good news is that Foreign Army volunteers are already doing some good work