Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

I wouldn't be surprised if this were the case. I think Putin wants Ukraine at all costs and doesn't care about their neutrality or anything along those lines. His behavior and latest speech seems to back that up, he sounds increasingly more unhinged and is giving off a vibe that is Hitler-esque in its determination and disregard for the war crimes and genocide he's committing against civilians.

1 hour ago, Cooke said:

Calling for a no fly zone that would lead to nuclear war? That's one of them. 

Which people on the left were calling for a no-fly zone?

List them, show one example.

6 hours ago, Cooke said:

ive noticed even people calling for ceasefires and negotiations are also being called Putin puppets.. when did the left become so pro war? 

I seem to recall the right calling for Biden to respond with "might and Force" to Putin invading Ukraine.

Who on the left was calling for war? 

4 hours ago, Cooke said:

Calling for a no fly zone that would lead to nuclear war? That's one of them. 

You're not wrong. I noticed that on Reddit. Though IDK if they're lefties or just edgy 14 year olds.

But the media is no help either.

Edited by Chicano3000X
1 hour ago, Literal Nazi Rudolf Hess said:

All the fucking talking heads hired by MSNBC and CNN want war. Fuck just watch question periods at the white house. Our media is a warmongering machine and now over 70% of Americans want more involvement in Ukraine. 

LOL we've now whittled it down from "people on the left" to "talking heads on MSNBC and CNN"

Well...........MSNBC and CNN and corporate-owned companies, some of them even have investments in military contractors. So yeah, that's not a revelation around here.

All the fucking talking heads hired by MSNBC and CNN want war. Fuck just watch question periods at the white house. Our media is a warmongering machine and now over 70% of Americans want more involvement in Ukraine. 

Vs the sober minded Right? The same people saying that we look weak...so what's the alternative than fight?i Lke you guys are ridiculous. 

Edited by Mr. Impossible
30 minutes ago, jehurey said:

LOL we've now whittled it down from "people on the left" to "talking heads on MSNBC and CNN"

Well...........MSNBC and CNN and corporate-owned companies, some of them even have investments in military contractors. So yeah, that's not a revelation around here.

Oh so you admit the media is biased finally. Thank you. 

They literally went from be safe be kind get vaccinated to omg ww3 fuck yeah! 

That's what happens when your sponsors are Pfizer and Raytheon 

Edited by Cooke
2 hours ago, Cooke said:

Oh so you admit the media is biased finally. Thank you. 

They literally went from be safe be kind get vaccinated to omg ww3 fuck yeah! 

I didn't know that MSNBC and CNN were epidemiologists?

I didn't know Anderson Cooper was the one issuing and conducting these medical reports.

Is that what I said??????????

Or did you just try to make a false statement, yet again?

On 2022-03-16 at 3:43 PM, Twinblade said:

I thought republicans and right wingers were on Putin's side? Why would they universally vote to condemn him? You should try and come up with more consistent arguments.

:cmpunk1:

They aren't good either. Our entire news media wants to go to war. They do not serve our interests. 

I'm not sure what we're engaged in here. My comment to Cooke was about his single focus on everything he perceives as a problem and it's always exclusively "the left" yet he claims he's not a right winger and almost everything he says is nonsense. 

Like now all the woke pussies he's been complaining about are blood hungry war mongers? Yes, it's partly his stupidity and being disingenuous but dude never seems to have smoke for the right. 

Im done with this thread. This was supposed to be focused on the ongoing conflict on the ground and the implications surrounding it but you guys keep turning it into a GOP hating circlejerk. This forum is quickly becoming resetera-lite.

3 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Im done with this thread. This was supposed to be focused on the ongoing conflict on the ground and the implications surrounding it but you guys keep turning it into a GOP hating circlejerk. This forum is quickly becoming resetera-lite.

Yet you love a good anti-Dem circle jerk. Shut your goofy ass up.