Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

9 minutes ago, jehurey said:

While you talk about afghanistan, out of nowhere.

because you think putting tens of thousands, or possibly a hundred thousand American troops on the ground in Ukraine......................will be "timely":drake:

Are you noticing how easy it is to make you sound stupid?

Notice how Zelensky didn't say that the US sending their troops over isn't on that list.

The last time Zelensky was on the phone with the previous president...........he was being blackmailed.

You forget about that?

Im still trying to figure out when exactly I said that the U.S. should put troops on the ground. Care to help?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

Im still trying to figure out when exactly I said that the U.S. should put troops on the ground. Care to help?

The part where you complain about Biden..........but offer no alternative.

That's where you're saying it but are too much of a coward to actually say it. So you insinuate it in the most vaguest of terms, in order to maintain your shit-talking alive.

15 hours ago, jehurey said:

The part where you complain about Biden..........but offer no alternative.

That's where you're saying it but are too much of a coward to actually say it. So you insinuate it in the most vaguest of terms, in order to maintain your shit-talking alive.

What are you talking about? I’ve mentioned countless alternatives in this thread. The west should be arming Ukraine to the teeth but Biden is so scared of Russia he won’t send them the heavy weapons they need.

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

What are you talking about? I’ve mentioned countless alternatives in this thread. The west should be arming Ukraine to the teeth but Biden is so scared of Russia he won’t send them the heavy weapons they need.

They're already arming them with millions in aid to purchase equipment and artillery. 

You know the thing republicans recently voted against and tried to block and are actively saying that the US should stop aiding Ukraine and just let Russia win.  :umad:

1 hour ago, Twinblade said:

No, you haven't.

We already are arming Ukraine.

You don't know jackshit about what you are talking about when you say "heavy weapons."

So...............no, you haven't.

1 minute ago, jehurey said:

No, you haven't.

We already are arming Ukraine.

You don't know jackshit about what you are talking about when you say "heavy weapons."

So...............no, you haven't.

Zelensky has not received what he has been asking for. I don't understand why thats so difficult for you to comprehend.

2 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Zelensky has not received what he has been asking for. I don't understand why thats so difficult for you to comprehend.

You do understand, because it was already explained to you.

Pretending to not understand...........and then repeating your already-debunk claimed again, almost saying it like you're a crying child on a playground.....simply isn't going to work.

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

You do understand, because it was already explained to you.

Pretending to not understand...........and then repeating your already-debunk claimed again, almost saying it like you're a crying child on a playground.....simply isn't going to work.

Nope. This is the latest from Zelensky, and eventhough he has a more positive outlook about future deliveries its clear that he's not receiving what he needs in a timely manner.

Just now, Twinblade said:

Nope. This is the latest from Zelensky, and eventhough he has a more positive outlook about future deliveries its clear that he's not receiving what he needs in a timely manner.

So you're wrong.

Because he is saying he is receiving "almost all weapons necessary"

He's talking about the literal delivery time.

Thanks for helping me prove my point.

So you are basically saying that you have nothing to complain about, regarding Biden.

If you try to move your goalpost to "delivery time"..............I'm going to have a field day with you. LOL

5 minutes ago, jehurey said:

So you're wrong.

Because he is saying he is receiving "almost all weapons necessary"

He's talking about the literal delivery time.

Thanks for helping me prove my point.

So you are basically saying that you have nothing to complain about, regarding Biden.

If you try to move your goalpost to "delivery time"..............I'm going to have a field day with you. LOL

Nice job ignoring the part about the delays. The reality is that if not for Biden they would have had vital MIGs from Poland weeks ago.

1 minute ago, Twinblade said:

Nice job ignoring the part about the delays. The reality is that if not for Biden they would have had vital MIGs from Poland weeks ago.

No, he's talking about the next round of weapons for them to restock and prepare for the second Russia wave.

Once again......................you just keep on lying.

Those are not Biden's MIGs.

Those are Polands.

And Poland doesn't want to deliver them, when they are the ones who have to.

Why do you keep on lying about this, over and over?

18 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats a good move by Biden. Now his actions just need to reflect his words.

Like the millions in aid that republicans keep trying to block? :cmpunk1:

Or maybe he should have said it was a brilliant or smart move by Putin to invade Ukraine :trump2:

Edited by Goukosan
44 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Thats a good move by Biden. Now his actions just need to reflect his words.

So about that :cmpunk1:

"President Joe Biden's administration is expected to announce as soon as Wednesday another $750 million in military assistance for Ukraine for its fight against Russian forces

The White House said last week that it has provided more than $1.7 billion in security assistance to Ukraine since the Feb. 24 invasion of Ukraine that Russia calls a "special military operation."The congressional aide said some lawmakers had been informed within the last 24 hours about the upcoming announcement, which was expected within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Weapons shipments have included defensive anti-aircraft Stinger and anti-tank Javelin missiles, as well as ammunition and body armor. 

So ummm you were saying? That's over 2 billion in military aide and supplies to assist Ukraine since the war started. ... Meanwhile Republicans are trying to block the aide, while Trump praises Putin and asks him for help to spread propaganda :umad:

Thanks President Biden for being a True leader that Ukraine can rely on:salute:

Edited by Goukosan
27 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

Like the millions in aid that republicans keep trying to block? :cmpunk1:

Or maybe he should have said it was a brilliant or smart move by Putin to invade Ukraine :trump2:

Why do you keep blaming republicans when there are plenty of leftists calling for Ukraine to surrender and basically allow Russia to continue slaughtering their people unimpeded?

5 minutes ago, Goukosan said:

So about that :cmpunk1:

"President Joe Biden's administration is expected to announce as soon as Wednesday another $750 million in military assistance for Ukraine for its fight against Russian forces

The White House said last week that it has provided more than $1.7 billion in security assistance to Ukraine since the Feb. 24 invasion of Ukraine that Russia calls a "special military operation."The congressional aide said some lawmakers had been informed within the last 24 hours about the upcoming announcement, which was expected within the next 24 to 48 hours.

Weapons shipments have included defensive anti-aircraft Stinger and anti-tank Javelin missiles, as well as ammunition and body armor. 

So ummm you were saying? That's over 2 billion in military aide and supplies to assist Ukraine since the war started. ... Meanwhile Republicans are trying to block the aide, while Trump praises Putin and asks him for help to spread propaganda :umad:

Thanks President Biden for being a True leader that Ukraine can rely on:salute:

Maybe these weapons will get there quicker than the last shipments. On the 30th of last month the Biden admin announced that they would be sending over 100 Switchblade drones. These are simple enough to use that they only require 2 days of training.

Its been almost 2 weeks, and most of them haven't arrived yet....

7 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Why do you keep blaming republicans when there are plenty of leftists calling for Ukraine to surrender and basically allow Russia to continue slaughtering their people unimpeded?

Republican LAW MAKERS who vote in approving the aid are the ones trying to block it. 

Random people on Twitter have no impact on what aide Ukraine gets :cmpunk1:

6 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Maybe these weapons will get there quicker than the last shipments. On the 30th of last month the Biden admin announced that they would be sending over 100 Switchblade thrones. The system is simple enough that it only takes 2 days to train Ukrainians to use them.

Its been almost 2 weeks, and most of them haven't arrived yet....

They've already been trained on it and have the drones. 

Like Zelensky said today, Biden is a true leader.  Directly from the Zelensky himself:salute:

Once again Twinblade thinks he knows better than the Ukrainian president when it comes what Ukraine needs and how they feel about Biden :drake:

Twinblade is sounding like a broken record at this point.

Cherry-picking anything he can find, and then when that doesn't work it becomes......"BUH BUH TEH MIGS!!!!"

Same fucking thing, every time.

All because he's butthurt because people approve of Biden's leadership in this.