Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

3 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You speak like it's over. Zelensky already said it won't last them long. So, how long is the the US... fuck that the whole western world be able to finance this war and at what price? Things have escalated beyond the point where there is no more real diplomatic communications with Russia. I'm not against supporting Ukraine to some extent but I also don't believe we should ruin our prospects to do so. The whole world is just sending weapons to Ukraine right now and we have now idea where they goes. This is gonna blow back up even worse. Just wait. 

Of course the Americans politicians loves this. It's not like their spending their own money. War is good business and their hurting their geo political enemy and no American dies on foreign land in the process. It's fantastic, deal of the century.

Yeah, people have their little Ukrainians flag picture on their Facebook profile but they can't even point out where it is on a map or what is at stake on a global scale, the economic downfall and the world instability that follows. I'm sorry if I don't care about the general sentiment on that one.

54$ billion sent to Ukraine. 782$ billion military budget for 2022, making it, at least from the data I could gather, the highest budget ever for the military since 1960 and it's still not enough. 

Yup and those same non dictator country are now telling people to use less electricity and take cold showers. If France, Germany and the UK doesn't get their heads out of their asses anytime soon it's going to be a fucking disaster this winter in Europe.

And then the war will continue some more? Couple of years of this some more? And the insane gifts? ... I don't think so mate. Things are not going to get better. 

Sorry for the wall of texts and shit. 

The military budget in 2020 a full two years before the war in Ukraine was $778 billion dollars.   This war isn't making a dent in America's military budget you goofball :drake:

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

Just now, Goukosan said:

The military budget in 2020 a full two years before the war in Ukraine was $778 billion dollars.   This war isn't making a dent in America's military budget you goofball :drake:

It will when when the aid will exceed that initial 54b. 

7% of the military budget spent on Ukraine alone, so far. Countless high tech weaponry. Not making a dent.

I've heard people in the know of the military complex saying that the US weapons and ammunition reserves are running low and not in the state that it could afford to go in a war with China for example. 

Lol thinking this is free or can't escalate further. You're the goofball. 

9 minutes ago, Ramza said:

It will when when the aid will exceed that initial 54b. 

7% of the military budget spent on Ukraine alone, so far. Countless high tech weaponry. Not making a dent.

I've heard people in the know of the military complex saying that the US weapons and ammunition reserves are running low and not in the state that it could afford to go in a war with China for example. 

Lol thinking this is free or can't escalate further. You're the goofball. 

Are you dense? Where did I say it was free? How stupid are you?

The "high tech" weaponry is not our best high tech weaponry we're sending over.... But it's still leagues better than what Russia has..matter of fact world's better equipment. 

This weaponry counts towards the total aide dollar amount.  We're not producing new weapons just for Ukraine.  They're getting shit that was already made and sitting there. 

As I said about the military budget was already 778 billion two years before Ukraine War.    The war is here and the budget is basically the same... 

This isn't making not a dent as we are not putting our own resources on the ground.   It was the best way to assist for the scenario at hand. 

Edited by Goukosan
55 minutes ago, Ramza said:

You speak like it's over. Zelensky already said it won't last them long. So, how long is the US... fuck that the whole western world be able to finance this war and at what price? Things have escalated beyond the point where there is no more real diplomatic communications with Russia. I'm not against supporting Ukraine to some extent but I also don't believe we should ruin our prospects to do so. The whole world is just sending weapons to Ukraine right now and we have now idea where they goes. This is gonna blow back up even worse. Just wait. 

Of course the Americans politicians loves this. It's not like their spending their own money. War is good business and their hurting their geo political enemy and no American dies on foreign land in the process. It's fantastic, deal of the century.

Yeah, people have their little Ukrainians flag picture on their Facebook profile but they can't even point out where it is on a map or what is at stake on a global scale, the economic downfall and the world instability that follows. I'm sorry if I don't care about the general sentiment on that one.

54$ billion sent to Ukraine. 782$ billion military budget for 2022, making it, at least from the data I could gather, the highest budget ever for the military since 1960. That 54 billion is still not enough anyway.  

Yup and those same non dictator countries are now telling their own citizens to use less electricity and take cold showers. If France, Germany and the UK doesn't get their heads out of their asses anytime soon it's going to be a fucking disaster this winter in Europe.

And then the war will continue some more? Couple of years of this some more? And the insane gifts? ... I don't think so mate. Things are not going to get better. 

Sorry for the wall of texts and shit. 

High ranking u.s officials already confirmed that the weapon shipments are being tracked and accounted for.

also, you need to be aware that the Air Force and navy are the backbone of the U.S military’s domestic defense. Any invading force would be destroyed before they even touched U.S land, so the U.S giving away stuff like javelins and HIMARS doesn’t have much of an impact on national security.

11 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

High ranking u.s officials already confirmed that the weapon shipments are being tracked and accounted for.

also, you need to be aware that the Air Force and navy are the backbone of the U.S military’s domestic defense. Any invading force would be destroyed before they even touched U.S land, so the U.S giving away stuff like javelins and HIMARS doesn’t have much of an impact on national security.

Let me doubt that, maybe for the transport but once it's in a warzone, things get lost. I mean, how much weapons did the army left in behind in Afghanistan during a peaceful withdrawal while their own forces were actually on the ground? And you think they know everything going on the ground with the guerrilla like forces fighting a war in Ukraine? I don't think so. 

You have a point but it's not just javelins, it's drones, it's stingers (anti-air), it's high tech artillery missiles, it's ammunitions, it's weapons, it's vehicles. 

Plus it's the whole western world supplying this massive weaponry handout this isn't just the US problem. There's no way it doesn't impact our fighting capabilities in any way. Maybe it's not as important as I think though.

On 2022-09-03 at 5:38 PM, Ramza said:

The US has been the world police for decades, but giving Ukraine 7% of the military budget for 1 year is suddenly making the country vulnerable to Chinese aggression? Like come on dude. :D

3 hours ago, Hot Sauce said:

The US has been the world police for decades, but giving Ukraine 7% of the military budget for 1 year is suddenly making the country vulnerable to Chinese aggression? Like come on dude. :D

I don't think the US itself is threatened. lol China would not invade the US directly but Taiwan.

But you're right, they can afford Iraq and Afghanistan so I guess they can afford Ukraine too.

Europe on the other end can't afford their new energy crisis.

On 2022-09-03 at 5:38 PM, Ramza said:

:D

2 hours ago, Ramza said:

Some specific type of weapons is what I should have said. I wasn't trying to picture the US army out of bullets or something. lol 

The US army is not short for weapons or supplies.  The aide to ukraine is miniscule compared to the budget for our military. 

The one thing the US is is over armed.  No matter who the president is, the military budget is always out of this world. 

Edited by Goukosan
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

The US army is not short for weapons or supplies.  The aide to ukraine is miniscule compared to the budget for our military. 

The one thing the US is is over armed.  No matter who the president is, the military budget is always out of this world. 

Yeah tbh I was really stunned when I looked up the military budget year on year. I knew it was high but never expected it to be this much.

Still this conflict is far from over. It's going to be a burden either way. 

On 2022-09-05 at 11:34 PM, Twinblade said:

Great job Biden. There's bipartisan support to have Russia labeled a terrorist state but this geriatric fool is still too scared of Russia to make that decision

Bipartisan support where?   Did all ghe Republican senators who were calling for us to not support Ukraine and just let Russia take over the country all of a sudden change their minds? 

2 hours ago, lynux3 said:

Ukraine pulling a full blitzkrieg on the Russians. :mj: 

Another disaster at Saki too. Russians. :rofls:

Ukraine played Russia like a violin. They spent months hyping up a counteroffensive in the Kherson region to get Russia to move more troops there, then they used that as opportunity to launch a massive attack in Kharkiv where troop numbers were now low and spread out too thinly across the frontline.

To make matters worse the bridges across the dnipro are all blown so Russian forces over in Kherson are practically stranded with little way of moving heavy equipment in and out. 

Pretty genius strategic moves from Ukraine

I’d love to be a fly on a wall in the kremlin right now. Putin must be losing his shit :hest:

• dead 1
5 hours ago, Twinblade said:

Ukraine played Russia like a violin. They spent months hyping up a counteroffensive in the Kherson region to get Russia to move more troops there, then they used that as opportunity to launch a massive attack in Kharkiv where troop numbers were now low and spread out too thinly across the frontline.

To make matters worse the bridges across the dnipro are all blown so Russian forces over in Kherson are practically stranded with little way of moving heavy equipment in and out. 

Pretty genius strategic moves from Ukraine

I’d love to be a fly on a wall in the kremlin right now. Putin must be losing his shit :hest:

Welcome to Ukraine! :metal: Russians 🖕 @Team 2019 :duke:

Edited by lynux3