Russia has officially invaded Ukraine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Holy shit. That's one effective strike.   *Unreal announcer* MULTIKILL   Man, I couldn't help it. 

I think the Belarus expansion will come out first. 

Posted Images

Apparently the 300K number was misleading, and their documentation actually says they can call up a million. There are reports that large groups of men are being called up from even small villages, so they might actually be trying to hit a million. I admit that is very concerning. I doubt Russia can properly train or equip a million troops, but sheer numbers alone can work in their favor. Afterall thats how they managed to beat back the Germans during WW2.

This war is going to get much, much uglier.

Inside the alternative crazy bubble that is right wing media.... Apparently Ukraine is the one who is losing the war and is on tbe ropes.  Apparently Ukraine and the US doesn't want to negotiate with Russia.  Apparently the US and Ukraine want an all out war....  

According ro fox apparently Putin wants to negotiate and Putin doesn't want a war... But since Bad guy Ukraine and their big bad brother the USA doesn't want to play nice with peaceful Russia   Putin had no choice. 

So of course good guy Putin has no choice but to mobilize more troops... Begrudgingly. 

9 months later after and Fox is still pushing Russian propaganda... 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Goukosan said:

Inside the alternative crazy bubble that is right wing media.... Apparently Ukraine is the one who is losing the war and is on tbe ropes.  Apparently Ukraine and the US doesn't want to negotiate with Russia.  Apparently the US and Ukraine want an all out war....  

According ro fox apparently Putin wants to negotiate and Putin doesn't want a war... But since Bad guy Ukraine and their big bad brother the USA doesn't want to play nice with peaceful Russia   Putin had no choice. 

So of course good guy Putin has no choice but to mobilize more troops... Begrudgingly. 

Do you enjoy being a broken record? Tucker is clearly wrong but he’s allowed to voice his dumb opinion. I saw his article on this subject on Fox News and most of the comments were bashing him. Many right wingers don’t at all agree with him on this.

29 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

Do you enjoy being a broken record? Tucker is clearly wrong but he’s allowed to voice his dumb opinion. I saw his article on this subject on Fox News and most of the comments were bashing him. Many right wingers don’t at all agree with him on this.

9 months later Fox News is still pushing the Putin propaganda but I'm the one with the broken record? Lol

Where did I say all republicans or everyone on the right believes Tucker?..... 

But enough of them do believe him for Fox to keep ruining with this 9 months later.  If this wasn't bringing in the ratings Fox would have pivoted away from this rhetoric..but they haven't. 

They're obviously catering to the section of their base that believes this shit :umad:

3 hours ago, Goukosan said:

Amazing. It really doesn't get any more stupid than this.

https://www.barrons.com/news/russia-replaces-top-general-pursues-breakaway-ukraine-polls-01664027108

Russia on Saturday toughened penalties for voluntary surrender and refusal to fight with up to 10 years imprisonment and replaced its top logistics general after a series of setbacks to its seven-month war in Ukraine.

The tough new amendments and personnel change come days after Russia instigated partial mobilization with Kyiv taking back more and more territory in a counter-offensive.

:mj: 

• Like 1

:|

These kids are literally going to be nothing but cannon fodder. Imagine how bad the rest of their gear must be if they're being equipped with AKs that look like they've been buried in the ground for the past 50 years.

I'd rather refuse and be hit with the 10 year prison sentence. At least i'd be alive at the end of that.

21 minutes ago, Twinblade said:

These kids are literally going to be nothing but cannon fodder. Imagine how bad the rest of their gear must be if they're being equipped with AKs that look like they've been buried in the ground for the past 50 years.

I'd rather refuse and be hit with the 10 year prison sentence. At least i'd be alive at the end of that.

Its Russia, you might get the death sentence for refusing to sign up. 

13 hours ago, Twinblade said:

You'd probably be acquitted sooner rather than later after Putin gets Gaddafi'd.

• Like 1

It literally takes about 9 months to get a conscript trained to be the absolute most BASIC form of soldier that could go into combat.

So, people who joined Ukraine when the war broke out, those people are actually completing their training right now to join the fight, and the forces that have been  out there may be able to get some rest soon, or recollect themselves to prepare for an upcoming offensive.

So, even if they properly train these conscripts, they wouldn't be ready until Summer of next year.

If they are planning to throw them out there during this year, they are completely useless.

Either way, Ukraine is not going to be stopped, they're gonna keep on the offensive.